☇ allkpop #2

▽ SPECTRUM ▲ CJ E&M Entertainment's Multi-label Girlgroup ⏐⏐ Applyfic OPEN! ▽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums    CJ E&M drops two dance videos/trailers of new upcoming girl group, SPECTRUM + Plus, first official look at the girls! Nov 14, 2018 @ 1:40 pm by admin scrap, share & like 7948 shares

CJ E&M entertainment's broadcasting network Mnet has dropped their upcoming girl group's first dance videos!

SEE ALSO: SM Town planning release of new rookie group!

Mere days after the big reveal of CJ E&M's new girl group in the works that surprised the nation and left fans wondering, the company posted the girl's first dance trailer videos on their Youtube channel! 

After all the hype of SPECTRUM, fans were shocked to see CJ E&M release their first two official dance trailers on their Youtube channel so soon after their announcement. The videos introduce all nine members dancing in what we here at Allkpop are assuming is the practice room dedicated to SPECTRUM at CJ E&M as to not give away any of the other agencies labels until after the girls are revealed. The second dance trailer labeled "Sriracha" seems to also be filmed in another studio set up in CJ E&M / Mnet possibly. Though, from what we've seen of the trailers, CJ E&M really did a great job of choosing the nine-girls who will be apart of the group.

We can tell why SPECTRUM is already getting a lot of attention. They deserve it with this level of skill. All of the members seem to be very talented dancers, especially with such articulate choreography. It's almost hard to tell who the dance line members are, but we're assuming with the first dance split of four members on the first video, those might be the lucky ladies. For their first song, the girls are getting candid and personal with the American hit, "Personal" by Kehlani, a powerful and independent hit that empowers women, along with the second choice the girl's spice it up with a more upbeat, fun and energetic bop of "Sriracha" by Marteen. Both show very versatile concepts of the girls' skills, proving that they can concur any concept thrown at them with confidence.

Along with the song choices, the dances and choreography are very western with a mix of hip-hop, pop, and R&B vibe that fits very well with the backdrop and clothing style of both videos. With all of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter