▽ Who Completes the Spectrum? (( Plotlines )) ▲

▽ SPECTRUM ▲ CJ E&M Entertainment's Multi-label Girlgroup ⏐⏐ Applyfic OPEN! ▽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
plotlines plotlines author's note Hello, hello!! These are the plotlines for the story, however, if you'll notice that I have left out the Leader, Visuals and Face of the Group. Those will be chosen after I select the main nine. So, if you're interested in one of those positions, please let me know in your app. I tried to keep the plotlines very open and not too specific so you guys didn't have to fit a mold and could create whatever you'd like. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW THE COLOR SPECIFICS FOR THE PLOTLINES, THOSE ARE COMPLETELY OPTIONAL, SO DON'T LIMIT YOURSELF. Once the OCs are chosen, I'll replace the plotlines with the members info. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions! Have a lovely day my dears! - Aera author: Aera author author lead dancer, vocalist, rapper Yellow is the most luminous of all the colors of the spectrum. It’s the color that captures your immediate attention. It is associated with hope, freshness, sunshine, courage, and happiness but has conflicting associations, darker themes, and many different possible personality traits, twists, and turns... It can be a warm color that builds comfort and spontaneity, though it can be an unstable color and when used in too many doses, overwhelming and overstimulating to the eyes if looked at for too long.

Yellow is the lead dancer and a vocalist and rapper of Spectrum, a triple threat that brings the heat. She is a creative enigma, sometimes too difficult to crack. And she earned her name as lead dancer for a good reason. She is flowing with prowess with an obvious skill that can't always be taught. Just because she's lead dancer instead of main, doesn't mean she's second best. On no, NEVER compare yellow. she's a force to be reckoned with - a unique talent and refreshing new take on choreography and style. Her voice is an upbeat, gentle delight. Maybe soft as the wind yet just as chilling as the breeze or even a cheerful crisp, lighthearted tone that packs a punch. Her rapping is also entirely her own style. Maybe she hasn't been dancing long and tried it on a whim, or maybe even she's been practicing all of her life with an extensive background of talent to her resume. But one thing is for sure, she's coming for your crown.

Though the sun can burn if you get too close... yellow available yellow  yellow Main Vocalist, dancer Orange - the blend of red and yellow - is a mixture of energy and vibrancy. Think warmth, changing of the seasons, a place of adventure and creativity, joy, encouragement, health and stimulation, freedom, expression, uality, and balance. Orange promotes a sense of general wellness and emotional energy, and a passion like no other. The 'gut-reaction' color of all shades, orange is recovery from pride and heartache, it is a color of freedom and increased socialization. Orange can also have many adverse effects along with its many positives. Orange is usually associated with heat - a color of hot bloom of summer and juice citrus fruits, and a comforting, warming roar of the fireplace in the crisp chill of the autumn harvest. Much like the blend of yellow and red that make up the color orange, it is another attention grabber color - bright without the intense boldness. Maybe she is a risk-taker with a thrilling sense of adventure, or perhaps she is more content following the changing of the seasons as they come, orange is a variety of traits and emotions.

Orange is a main vocalist and a member of SPECTRUM's dance line. Her talent speaks for itself for as soon as she opens and belts a soul-clenching, heart-shaking, beautiful note everyone around her gets chills and knows she is one of the main vocalists. Her range takes you to new soaring heights that you didn't even know existed. She's a heavy hitter, a powerhouse that rarely anyone can go against in stamina and sheer skill and mixed with her dancing, she can hold her own. Maybe she was born with it, a natural talent for singing or perhaps she took countless lessons over the years, but she can run with the best of them and even challenge anyone else. She might not be the best dancer, but she's a quick learner and does show a talent that made her apart of the line. Her voice is a gorgeous richness, like smooth honey or aged wine, flooding with emotion and pure skill. It's her weapon, and she is locked and loaded.

With the changing of the seasons, of warm oranges and hues of pale peach, does she also come and go, like a flip of the switch? orange available orange orange lead vocalist, lead dancer Pink has many meanings depending on the hue. It is a delicate color usually associated with sweetness, playfulness, cuteness, femininity, tenderness, romantic, empathy, sensitivity, love, and charmingness. It can represent friendship and affection, harmony, nurturing, and approachability. Pink is the color of bubble gum, flowers, cotton candy, and sweets that can bring a bright smile to your face or give you cavities. Sugar and spice, everything nice - pink is the soft mix of the brilliant passion of red and the pure openness of white. Though pink can also represent physical weakness, too calm and passive, a need for acceptance and support. Pink represents innocence and naivety, and inexperience when it is a lighter hue. Pink can also represent a lack of willpower, a lack of self-reliance and a lack of self-worth but not in all cases.

Pink is the lead vocalists and lead dancer for SPECTRUM. She is smooth like water and just as gentle, yet with a pretty fluidity that comes from both her dancing and vocal prowess. She doesn't have to put herself on show for you to know she belongs in SPECTRUM. Her movements are a soft flow like the ocean in a breeze, elusive, fluid and cool. She sweetens your senses, like a sickeningly sweet bubble-gummy pop, blooming under the spotlight like a bud sprouting to the sun, gentle yet clear with such naivety and purity in her tone that submerges you in her depths. Like a precious fawn in the woods, her gentleness can contradict the storm in her eyes and in her dancing. She'll leave you guessing with her moves that bring a nostalgia and familiarity that brings you back to better times with her raw openness, though maybe she isn't even aware of it. She is a wave and a breeze, she is raw, and innocent in her style - untamable and soft, pretty and real. Her voice is just as sweet as the lightness of her color, and as pure and bright with a certain immaturity that draws you in. Pink is a pure bud that blossoms with talent that might grow into a mesmerizing flower, or just stay as a fragile small bud.

Is everything actually 'rosy' for pink? Pink available pink pink Main Vocalist, co-composer The difference between violet and purple is that violet appears in the visible light spectrum. Violet has the highest vibration in the visible spectrum. It might not be as intense as purple, but its essence is similar. This is the union of body and soul creating a balance between our physical and our spiritual energies. Violet seeks the meaning of life and spiritual fulfillment, it expands awareness and connects to a higher consciousness. Violet represents transformation of the soul and represents the future, imagination, and dreams. It inspires and enhances, keeps you grounded yet retains in fantasy, a daydreamer from reality. Violet can promote harmony of the mind and mental balance and stability, peace, and meditation. Violet is creative and original, unique and independent, a self-reliant color maybe with a sense of mystery, wisdom, and power. Violet is usually associated with royalty and nobility, luxury and extravagance with its richness and quality demand respect. Ambition, self-assured, this color can also be vulnerable to depression, arrogance, irritability, and impatience. Violet is fierce and calm stability. Violet is the medium between warm and cool colors, showing traits of both in this hue.

Violet is a main vocalist and co-composer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter