▲ The Trainees ▲

▽ SPECTRUM ▲ CJ E&M Entertainment's Multi-label Girlgroup ⏐⏐ Applyfic OPEN! ▽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

layout credits to イッカク 

character name
( plotline / faceclaim / company label / love interest / status)
( updated ) : 12/03
plotlines :
yellow - 01
pink - 01
orange - 00
green - 00
blue - 00
violet - 01
indigo - 00
white - 01
red - 01
total submitted ocs = 05
If your OC is pending, please make the edits required so I can accept your oc. Put your edits in a different color or highlight them so I can tell what you've added. Thank you! Reviewing: I'm currently looking over your OC and still working on the review.
Pending: something needs to be edited for me to accept your OC
accepted: your app looks good, and nothing needs to be changed. You're in the running to being chosen.
Chosen: your app is chosen for the story. (no one will be chosen until the due date.) ♥ username ( plotline : status : app view)
  kimmy / kim yeongmi 김영미
( red / blackpink's lisa / starship ent / monsta x's wonho / accepted )

( review ) : Thank you, Eunbin, for being my first submitter! I'm so grateful for your interest so here is a hella long review for you. xD And please don't apologize for grammatical errors, I think you did a lovely job so no worries. And let me just say that I loved what you did with your app's aesthetics, it was really clean and nice to look at, so awesome job! I'm really excited to get on this review! So let's get to it fam. :)

Firstly, with Momo as Yeongmi's face claim, I swear there's just something about her that fits lol. Yeongmi is just so precious and electric! There's something about her that is just so soft and sweet, that she just pulls you right in. I'm not sure what it is but you know exactly what you're doing lol! I honestly wasn't expecting that for the Red plotline but I love your take on it, very out of the ordinary and that's exactly what I'm looking for with this story! So awesome job for fitting the unique theme! :D I want to start with how amazingly detailed your app was. You have literally so much extra little nicknames and interests, just all of these finer details that a lot of people tend to overlook or skip out on but I love that you went for realism and gave me a REAL person with real interests. I love her nicknames, and let me say there are a plethora of them. And I appreciate the descriptions that come with each one because they gave me a better idea of just who Yeongmi is at her heart and soul. Her basics all look great, and I didn't see any issues. Oooh, I love that she's half Korean and half Thai, though grew up in Seoul. That's a really great twist. My gosh, Yeongmi definitely is a quick learner when it comes to languages huh? She knows like four, I'm beyond impressed! Her style and appearance were also written very well, and I'm dying over the cuteness xD She's spot on! And I have to relate with not being able to go out without eyeliner on, I feel so lol like everyone can really see my ugliness shining through when I'm barefaced xD So bless poor Yeongmi, she really understands the struggle. I just love that about her though, she is a real person with insecurities, which is what you don't typically picture when you think of idols, but they're human beings too, and we all feel insecure at times.

Persona. AHHH fairy bunny? That is too cute lol! She definitely is a little fairy, I can see it. Her traits all look good, and let me tell you that I loved your personality description! You did such a wonderful job here, especially since English isn't your first language, I could barely tell. With your app, I felt like you definitely went with the passionate red route, because Yeongmi is blooming with heart and emotion and I adore it. I love that people assume she's arrogant upon first meeting because she comes off as too good to talk to you but in reality, she's actually just too shy to make conversation. Ugh, bless her heart! >_< Yeongmi really is such a sweetie, isn't she? Once she kind of gets to know you, then she literally blossoms like a flower and becomes this really upbeat and kind soul who just wants to make others happy and couldn't hurt a fly. She's filled with so much passion and love and just wants to share that with the world. She truly is adorable! That can definitely come in handy with a large group because I'm sure many conflicts can come up here and there and they would need someone to resolve some of the tension or break up an argument.

I'm actually pretty interested in her reasoning behind pretending to be 'stupid' and hiding her intelligence though. That's definitely another original, out of the box idea and I'm so curious! She reminds me of a lovable older sister figure because she just kind of looks after everyone else and makes sure that everyone is in a good place and worries about mental health and wellbeing. She is the type to protect and watch over the other members to make sure they're staying out of trouble and are comfortable and safe. I love that you describe her as more of a bodyguard because that's really appropriate with her persona. And damn, she's a bit OCD isn't she? Like she has to have everything organized and hates messes, to me that just seems a bit of a compulsive disorder which usually follows up with a controlling persona but I LOVE that she isn't like that at all, she is organized without all of the need for controlling and managing others.

I like that she's stubborn and pretty set in her ways but doesn't seem like someone who'd outright brush other's ideas off. And aww, poor girl, she shouldn't be so insecure because she's literally so precious in her own way! She has nothing to worry about lol. I think you broke down all of her traits and elaborated on everything well. I didn't see anything that you skipped over, every trait was included, which I appreciate. Overall, she's very adorable and an extremely likable character. She's witty and quirky in her own ways and very unique and refreshing compared to most OCs I've seen on this site. So amazing job! Really, I'm super impressed! Yeongmi is a likable and very kind person, but in a genuine type of way, she doesn't try too hard to make others like her, they just do because she's the type of person others gravitate towards.

Her background also looks good and is very descriptive, so thank you for that. Awww that's so cute that her family owns a cafe in Seoul! I really like that idea, that's too fitting honestly. I think that it was really smart of her parents to teach their children to be independent because that probably helped her in the long run for going after her dreams of being an idol. But damn, her father is EXTREMELY controlling, like to the point that it's really unhealthy. He wouldn't let her have friends growing up just because she was the youngest? That's really intense, and I feel awful for her. That's so messed up! That poor thing!! Ugh, I just need to hug Yeongmi, she's been through so much! I love how you tied that into her personality on why she doesn't really know how to interact with people and why others might think she's a little strange. What a really great twist to add to her. Awww yay, I'm so glad Yeongmi had Hana to pull her through as a bff, what a good friend! And she even introduced her to kpop. I love that Hana told her to watch No Mercy on Mnet and that really sparked her interest in the kpop world and the process of choosing idols. I do have Since the Red plotline is the main dancer, she would need to have some experience at least, either self-taught or actual lessons for a little while in her teen years or adulthood to be placed in that position, unless she just learned at her.

Her trivia looks amazing, all of her likes, dislikes, everything looks great. You already know I LOVE all of the extra little details here. You made sure to make her extremely realistic, and I'm living for it lol. So amazing job!! I'm actually DYING over the fact that she reads fanfics like that is too hilarious to me. Does she read them of her own group? I feel like that would be kind of scarring for some of the content haha, I would be too scared to read fanfics about myself if I was an idol xD Seven is also my lucky number, what a coincidence lol. OMG, that is so cute that one of her favorite colors is lilac and it just so happens that that's also Wonho's hair color xD She is not subtle at all and I love it haha. I'm honestly really impressed with all of her trivia because again, she's so realistic and you didn't forget anything. She's not just an idol, she's real and has likes and hobbies like everyone else. You thought of everything! Ooh and I'm always so fascinated by learning about what people's names mean so thank you for including that little bit of detail! Yeongmi is just so interesting! Everything about her is really unique and refreshing and doesn't seem like your typical app which I love, so thank you so much for creating a different kind of OC.

You also did a fantastic job of your relations section! I love all of the description on meetings and friendships with everyone, I really appreciate you going to the trouble to include all of that. You are too kind for the extra effort! Honestly, I'm living for her love interest section because is so CUTE! Her relationship with Wonho is so pure and wholesome, and my heart can't take it haha. They are both so adorable, and I love everything about this section! Awww, they are both two pure souls, and I'm literally throwing love and happiness their way xD I think it's so sweet that Wonho loves her dancing and can clearly see all of her talents and is straight up her biggest fan. It's so cute how supportive he is. IF SOMEONE DOESN'T CONFESS RIGHT NOW IM LITERALLY GOING TO HAVE TO BUST UP IN THERE AND SMASH THEIR FACES TOGETHER *Now kiss you two!* xD Kimmy's interview is also great, I didn't see any issues. Thank you for writing it in first person, It really helps me to see just how she acts and interacts with others and gives me an idea for how to write her to meet your expectations. I think it's interesting that she's actually pumped to meet others from different companies because most would be a bit hesitant to do that but not Yeongmi. Again, she's just too precious, what a sweet little fairy! Someone protect her right now!

Lastly, her training section! Poor girl, I hate that she had such a rough time starting out as a trainee, but that's usually the case. It's good that after some time with everyone she started to open up more. I think the only issue with this section is that Yeongmi could not have been able to compete in Hit the Stage because it's a competition for already promoting idols instead of trainees. To compete in Hit the Stage you have to be an idol in a group already, no trainees allowed. So you're going to have to change that to some other competition if you don't mind, though she can participate in Hit the Stage once she becomes an active idol. So please edit this section if you don't mind, from Hit the Stage to something else. Everything else looks great, and I don't see any other issue.

Thanks again for applying with Yeongmi, I think you did a fantastic job with your app. There were only a few little grammatical errors but nothing you need to really worry about. I adore her, she is so precious and interesting, and you did a wonderful job of making her unique and fresh. She has a lot of dimension and is overall well written so thank you! If you would just edit those few things for me, then you'll be good to go and she'll be accepted right away. I was beyond impressed though and can't thank you enough for apply! Thanks again!











♥monbebearmy ( red :  accepted : Kimmy's App )
  fleur / blanche fluerette cho
( violet / loona's yves / ymc ent / nam kojin (oc) / pending )

( review ) : Thank you so much for submitting to SPECTRUM! I'm so grateful, and I appreciate your patience for my review! So let's get started! ^^

Firstly, I'm loving your color scheme, it's just so lively and cute and really reflects Blanche so well! And I'm LIVING for this sweet French-Korean queen! She is so adorable, and I think Yves fits her really well for a face claim. I'm hyped to have an OC from France because it's just such a beautiful and elegant place and kind of goes along with her whole aura. I'm excited to see that you did go for violet, which was a really fitting take for her previous experiences as a soloist. I can image Fleur has some impressive pipes for sure! The whole previous soloist angle is such a bold one to play, especially in this group, but I love that you weren't scared to go for it because it's so unique and interesting. I love the freshness!

Her basics all look great and I love that you included her previous stage name and I'm actually glad to see that she chose a new one to debut with in SPECTRUM. Fleur is a gorgeous name, and I love the story behind it. And I'm dying over these nicknames, so freaking precious! Swan Princess and la petite? They could not fit better, honestly. CUTE AF! It's also really realistic that she's only advanced conversational in Korean rather than fluent because as someone who has lived in another country for most of her life, it would be unlikely for her to be completely fluent in both, so I like it. It still gives her room to grow without being too confused or inexperienced. I also enjoyed your appearance section, I love how bold you are with stating how beautiful she is, you aren't afraid to state the obvious, and I appreciate that. And short girls are the best so I can definitely feel Blanche's struggle! She can be perfectly proportional and short!

Her personality section looks good, and I'm DYING over how cute her persona is, mama bear is adorable! Who says people can be sweet and beautiful because she is a testament to this! What a kind soul, I swear, she is too good for this world. What a pure unnie! I love her optimism and her friendly, happy-go-lucky nature. She's the type that girls in this situation need, someone who doesn't let all of the bad stuff get her down and tries to look for a good side to everything. I love how she tries to be this strong, independent woman but it's actually a front for her insecurities. Bless her heart! I also think it's interesting that she actually builds off of her insecurities with the angle of improving her own morality with false optimism at time to make herself stronger. To me, that's just straight up determination not to let things get in her way. And oh damn, I've definitely been in a similar situation with trying to be nice to others and they end up just kind of running over you or getting the idea that you're gullible and a pushover. UGH, POOR BLANCHE!! How dare people do that to such a sweet girl!!! D; I swear I'm coming for them! *initiate Blanc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter