Chapter 1

Stay With Me

     Jinyoung was woke by a soft touch on his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes, letting them adjust to the blinding sunlight, and saw his boyfriend looking down at him. 

 

    "Mark..." Jinyoung sat up quickly. "Why aren't you at work?" Jinyoung then saw the troubled look on his lovers face and cupped his cheeks as a way of comfort. 

 

    "Babe, what happened?" Mark leaned into his touch and a tear escaped his eyes, and Jinyoung quickly wiped the tear away. 

 

    Mark took a deep, but shaky, breath. "I...um...they...they are m-making me get married. An arranged marriage." Jinyoung dropped his hands in shock and looked at Mark with disbelief. 

 

    Mark shifted his gaze to his own hands. "Jinyoungie...I-I don't know what to do." Mark always had a plan for everything. He always knew how to fix something. But now, he had no idea what to do, and that terrified him. 

 

    Mark grabbed Jinyoung's hand trying to comfort the both of them. He stared at Jinyoung waiting for a response but it never came. He started to get worried about what Jinyoung would do. Will he not fight and let Mark go? Will he break up with him? Will he leave Mark to suffer? 

 

    "What do we do Jinyoungie? I don't want to get married unless it's you. I want to stay with you forever. I love you. I won't be able to love anyone else." Mark rambled on trying to get it into Jinyoung's head before he made a rash decision. Mark knew Jinyoung. He knew he acts before he thinks when he is under stress or when he is hurting. He always over thinks about something leading to a decision he doesn't want. 

 

    Jinyoung then looked up to look at Mark. "We will figure it out, okay," Mark said and Jinyoung cupped Mark's cheeks again and kissed him tenderly as if telling him that he believes him. 

 

    "They're making me meet her next week," Mark said after they pulled away. The two knew they really needed to talk about it, but it was still hard to accept this news. 

 

    Jinyoung nodded and Mark grabbed his hand. "I know this is a huge challenge, but I will fight. I won't marry that girl. In the end, I will end up marrying you, and only you."

 

    "I know you will, and I will fight as well," Jinyoung spoke for the first time since hearing the news, but that's all Mark needed to hear to ease his heart. 

 

    "I love you so much, Jinyoung."

 

     "I love you too."

 

----------

 

    Jaebum looked at Jinyoung in shock. He never thought something like this would happen, but it did and his best friend is suffering. 

 

    "What are you going to do?" He asked Jinyoung. 

 

    "We agreed to fight to stay together, but you know his parents. They will stop at nothing to get what they want. In the end, Mark will have to marry that girl unless he runs away, but I could never ask him of that. He has a huge company to run."

 

    "I don't know what to say Jinyoung. You've been in a relationship with this man for 4 years, and you're just going to give up like that? If you let him go, you're going to regret it so much in the future." Jaebum said. Jinyoung looked at him for a moment then looked at the ground. 

 

     "I just don't know if I can win this fight. His parents already hate me. They don't want their son marrying a man. They only tolerated me because Mark is their only heir to the company.  Now that Mark is in the position of the CEO, they don't have to be afraid of losing an heir. So now, they know they can control him, and they definitely will."

 

    Jaebum didn't know what do. Jinyoung already has this mindset, and Jaebum knows that Jinyoung is too stubborn to change his mind. He also knows that Mark would run away for Jinyoung. Mark definitely loves him that much to do something like that, but Jinyoung would rather leave him, and make them both suffer, than let that happen. Jaebum knew that Mark risked a lot already to be with Jinyoung, so now, Jinyoung is beating himself over it, or has he been for 4 years?

 

    "I'm not going to tell you what to do, Jinyoung, but I want to remind you that Mark hyung loves you. He would do anything for you, and if you leave him, he will probably stop functioning. I know for a fact that you keep him going throughout the day, and that he looks forward to come home to see you, and if you take that away from him, both of you will be suffering to no end."

 

    Jinyoung felt tears coming to his eyes. He knows that Mark loves him and depends on him. He knows. But what will happen when he needs an heir for the company? Jinyoung can't provide him that. What will happen when he needs company to go with him to events? He will just feel embarrassed that he is the only one with a guy as a husband. What will happen when the world doesn't except them two? He will be looked down upon and his power as a CEO will fail and decrease to the point where he becomes a laughing stock. 

 

    Jinyoung doesn't want Mark to go through all of that. He loves him way too much for that to happen. All Jinyoung is doing, is sabotaging Mark's successful future, and he knows it. He shouldn't have let this relationship grow this much. He knew something like this would happen from the beginning, so why didn't he end it before they got so attached to one another?

 

    "Jinyoung, sometimes you need to just stop over thinking things and enjoy what you have in your life. All you will do in the end is sabotage yourself, and you will never get the true happiness you deserve." Jaebum before getting up to leave the café they were currently talking in. 

 

 

This is probably really bad, but I hope you enjoyed it. It probably has a lot of mistakes as well. I will try to post again as soon as I can.