~Intro~

Stay With Me

    Mark wrapped his arms around Jinyoung tighter as the sun crept up. He didn't want to go back to the company. He wanted to be with his lover all day and stay where he was. 

 

    Mark burried his face into Jinyoungs neck and groaned when his phone started to ring. At first, he thought it was an alarm he set the night before, but eventually realized someone was calling him. 

 

    He gently turned around so his movements wouldn't wake his boyfriend, and reached for his phone on the nightstand beside the bed. 

 

'Mom'

 

"Hello."

 

"Mark, honey, where are you," his mom asked. 

 

"I'm still at my house," he replied in a hoarse voice. 

 

"Your dad and I need to talk to you, so please be at the company in an hour. It's very important." 

 

"Ok, bye." 

 

"Bye, honey. Please hurry."

 

    Mark hung up the phone and slowly got out of the bed. He sat on the edge and rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes. Did something bad happen? What was so important? Is it bad or good? Did he do anything wrong?

 

    "Babe, what's wrong," Jinyoung spoke up in a gentle voice. He reached out to touch Mark's hand, and Mark turned to face him. 

 

    "Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" He asked. Jinyoung smiled and nodded his head. Mark bent down and kissed his forehead. 

 

    "I have to go to the company, baby. Something important happened that they need me for. I'll see you tonight." He caressed Jinyoung check gently. "Go back to sleep, okay. I'm sorry I woke you." 

 

    Mark pressed his lips to Jinyoung's for a quick second and got out of the bed into the cold air. 

 

    "Bye."

 

    "Bye, sweetheart. I love you"

 

----------

 

    "You needed me," Mark said while walking to where his mother and father sat. 

 

    "Son, we need to talk about something important. It's very crucial to the success of the company." 

 

    Mark slowly nodded signaling for his father to continue. 

 

    "We have arranged a marriage for you." His father finally said after a long silence. 

 

    Mark's heart dropped. He was always afraid something like this would happen. "Father, I can't. I'm already in a relationship, you know that. I love him, and I can't just leave him." Mark frantically said. He couldn't break up with his Jinyoung. He was his life. Without him, he was nothing. 

 

    "Son, you have to. This is for the company. We already warned you not to get attached to this man. We let you court him, but now you have to let him go and move on." 

 

     "No I can't. I can't do this. You can't make me," Mark knew he sounded like a child, but he didn't care at the moment. 

 

    "Mark, honey, we didn't give you a choice. You have to do this." His mother said a little to calmly. 

 

    Mark felt like passing out. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Is this really happening? He couldn't leave Jinyoung. He loved him too much. 

 

    "You will be meeting your fiance next week. I think you already know her from business dinners. She is a magnificent young lady. You will definitely learn to love her. 

 

    That's when Mark stormed out of the room with no intention of turning around. He couldn't stay and hear what they had to say anymore. He had to go home to his Jinyoungie. He had to see him. 

 

I hope you like my story so far. I will try and update as much as I can. I have yet to know what turn the story will make. Thank you!!!