ice

Captivated in a Flash

She's born to suppressed her emotions, hide her shadows and not to oppose. Her life was manipulated. She only lived just to follow everything under the empire.

She's voiceless, unable to speak out. But she's not afraid of death because the truth is, everyday, she's seeing death. She could endure pain as long as she could take it.

Even sharp breaths and bit mistakes, she'd be punish. There's no freedom in that place. But she didn't regret that she resides in that place.

But she couldn't hide her mercy and conscience seeing people suffer each passing days. Years of keeping quiet were just too much.

One rainy night, she tried to escape. A mission to change this devil empire.

But they discovered her plan. She was shot by an arrow near her heart and she fell to the serene waters of the black river.

Suddenly, transition started. The leaves fall off even if it's summer that night and it's floating in the air like dandelions. The wind became stronger and stronger. Odd hails started to fell from the sudden gray sky until it creates a hailstorm. Whoever chased and attack her, drowned by the unusual avalanche.

Underneath the river, her jet-black hair glowed and turn into white as well as her dark cloak. She's died.

But she opened her eyes, from a cold black ones into white ones.

On that night, everything under the empire died because of the destruction she brought.

For four days and four nights, it's snowing to the point almost everyone is freezing, unable to move. The most affected was the ill dictators for decades. Their hearts were freezing, literally and no one can identify what phenomenon was this.

But somehow knew that one from that curse empire had a powerful destroyer.

An ice destroyer.