lost in your eyes

Captivated in a Flash

She came in a storm, appeared at his doorstep to his surprise. Staring at those mysterious green eyes that bored into her brown round eyes, creating deep whirlpools.

She had nowhere to go, she's in a foreign land she didn't know that it exists. She's lost. Where is she?

Is the red strings guardian played his destiny? Why did she have to choose a certain girl from another dimension when it is easier to choose from their own dimension? That cunning lady.

Her eyes begging and wet with tears. The thunder strucked and roared in the dark sky. He flinched at the sudden rare feeling, staring her vulnerable state. He suddenly wanted to protect and take care of her.

She'd thought he's a nice guy because he let him stayed under his roof but he turned her into a tiny girl and at his amazement, she put him in his miniature amusement park. Who would've thought she will be his clown? The one who will entertain him when bored knock out of him.

And he'd thought she's a sweet girl but she treated him like he's a mortal when in fact, he's a high celestial being. She's annoying and noisy. Always has the urge to pester him everytime he's at peace.

They we're like cats and dogs. But she couldn't deny the truth that she shivers at the presence of him, overwhelm by his godly aura and her heart suddenly has it's rapid beating like she's running in a race.

And why did he still care for this lady who seems not afraid of his tantrums and outburts? Smiling at his worst state. She's making him crazy and the more crazier is, he found her cute and adorable in his eyes. He wants to see her everyday even if they fought every passing hour.

She's lost again. But this time, she's lost in his eyes. His beautiful green eyes. Where will she headed?

"Three days. She'll only stay here in three days." The red strings guardian said to him. His face went dead serious, his green eyes went blank and he clenched his jaw. "You have three days to be with her."

And he had no choice. He suddenly wants to dethrone her as the red strings guardian.

****

One meteor star fell from the night sky, she stared at it.

"I don't want to go back in my place anymore. I'm home already in his arms." Loving someone in just a short period time doesn't matter as long as she wants to stay, with him.

She deeply sighed.

****

"I don't want you to leave me," he said and looked into her eyes intensely. "I think I fell. I am in love with you."

Her right eye dropped a tear.

"I am in love with you too." He hugged her.

And when the sun rised that morning. She's already gone.

****

She's back in her world. And it was terrible to wake up, realizing he's not with her anymore. She left but her huge chunk of her heart was carried away by him.

She's lost in his eyes but those green eyes were her reason to be found again.

"If you want to see him again, searched for the end of the sunset and crossed the mirage." A lady in white said to her in vision.

It was wishing an impossible thing. Where will she start? She couldn't even reached the end of the sunset.

But she'll do the impossible. For him. To see him again. To be in his arms again.

She's been chasing the sunsets until it's pitch dark. Been able to turn the world upside down just to see him again. She would do everything for she loves him no matter how hard it would be.

Until her body couldn't handle.

And her heart crumbles.

****

She came back falling from the sky, an angel but has no wings and the light coming from the sky was almost blinding.

He caught her, overwhelm and happy that she's in his arms again. He taught he wouldn't see her again the moment she's gone. He longed for her.

She opened her eyes, greeted by the familiar green-eyes that bored into hers, eyes that full of emotions.

She cried but this time, of joy. She's back again.

Home in his arms.

She's once lost in his eyes.

But found again.