paradise

Captivated in a Flash

It was a dream come true, being in a paradise where clusters of huge palaces exists. It's enchantment doesn't hide it's true beauty as well as the young guy whom she saw on the highest terrace, staring at the sunrise and found herself drowning in his dark eyes as depth as the ocean itself.

Everyday, she wants to discover what's inside his hidden mask. She lights up his prison-like life. He's rough outside but soft inside and she couldn't deny the fact that she's starting to fall. But it was like a fairytale for he reciprocate her feelings.

One day, they ran away from reality and enjoy their life, free like a bird soaring up in the sky. But every paradise has it's thorns and demons. Above all, authority and power shall prevails upon the highest order. It was a beautiful tragic for a summer fairytale that once happens and vanished like a black hole.

She made herself accidentally forget about him one stormy night. Years went by, she's back in her normal life, far from big complications. She's not aware that the guy who always sits at the far east corner of the two-storey Cafe was the guy who shared her forgotten summer memories years ago.

But something lingers in her heart everytime she sees him but she saw his wife, a princess. And he's a prince. They're perfect for each other.

Their red strings fade. So near yet so far away. A paradise that ends in a cliff. Never collided again.