Trouble Makers

Blonde Alien Bunnies One-shot Collection { h i a t u s }

 

"Well done guys! Since all of you have a partner, practise day and night for the up-coming dance competition. You're now dismissed." Mr Kim said and clapped his hands once. 
 
 
You sighed and turned to go to get your bag from the corner. Before you could bend down and pack all your stuff into your bag, you felt a light tap on your shoulder. You turned around and blinked, "Y-Yes, Jongup-ssi?" 
 
 
Jongup clicked his tounge as he tapped his foot, "You better stop calling me 'Jongup-ssi'. Just call me oppa, kay?" He said. Unsure, you just nodded. "Oh, and by the way.. our theme is 'y'." He grinned.
 
 
Your jaw dropped, "Mwoh?! y?" Jongup nodded and held out a piece of ripped paper from his pocket with 'y' writen on it, "That's what I pulled out from the hat and don't blame me!" Jongup made a face and pointed at his chest. You smiled and nodded, "Okay."
 
 
Jongup sat sat next to your bag and stared at the piece of maroon coloured fabric inside it. You saw him staring at your dress and grabbed it, pressing it against your chest. He looked at you and blinked, "What's that?" 
 
 
You flushed pink, "N-None of your buissness." You looked away. Jongup grinned and knew what it was allready. He knew you didn't like wearing dresses, and would always feel nervous just looking at one. 
 
 
"Hey, I have an idea! You can wear that dress for our y dance!" He innocently clapped. Your face turned redder, "Uhm, I don't think I can dance in this though.." You squeazed the dress tighter against you.
 
 
Jongup shook his head, "It's okay, you'll get used to it. What should we dance to though? We need to pick a song to do a y cover of it." He tapped his chin. You shuddered, *He should stop saying 'y'*
 
 
"AHA!" Jongup raised his two arms above his head, "TROUBLE MAKER!"
 
 
Your jaw dropped, *BWO?!*
 
 
---
 
 
Jongup stared at you through the mirrors while you started dancing. Swaying your hips with his, you pulled his tie close to you. Jongup gulped, *Maybe I shouldn't have said 'Troublr Maker'*
 
 
Though you were shy and innocent outside, you had mixed-emotions when you danced. 
 
 
Jongup and you were practising with y clothes on. You, especially looked amazingly hot and y (according to Jongup's brain). He bit his lip and watched your hands roam his upper-body, making his fingers twitch.
 
 
You closed your eyes and focused on the dance, *As much as I don't like this, I still have to do it.* You swayed your hips against Jongup's. He placed his hands on your hips and you followed it.
 
 
Soon, it was the part where Jongup had to trail his face towards your lips. You were nervous inside, but on the outside, you looked naughty and bad.
 
 
Jongup twirled behind you and held your hand, spreading it out like a wing. He hesitated first, but continued. He ran his lips just a few centimetres over it and went up, until he stopped right in front of your lips. 
 
 
You paused and stared at his plumped lips, tempting to kiss it, *No. Focus, focus.* You turned to the other side and started dancing again. Jongup's heart heavied, *Damn.*
 
 
The music stopped and you and Jongup turned around, "Omo!" You gasped and covered your mouth with two hands. Jongup's eyes widened. Both of you couldn't believe that 'Trouble Maker' was actually watching the two of you dancing to their song. 
 
 
"Wow! The two of you are awesome!" Hyuna squealed and clapped her hands. Hyunseung joined in and clapped as he nodded, "Very well danced."
 
 
You blinked a couple of times, "U-uhm, may I ask, what are you doing here?" You didn't mean to be rude but was curious. Hyunseung grinned, "Your dance teacher told us to be here at this time of day. I guess he wanted us to watch the best two dancers of the dance school."
 
 
You and Jongup flushed pink, *This must be the greatest day of my life!*
 
 
"And you look so cute!" Hyuna couldn't help but pinch your pink cheeks. You looked down, flustered. Hyuna giggled and tugged on your hand, "Do you want me to help you with the dance?" She winked. 
 
 
*OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG* You brightened and nodded. Hyunseung cocked his head to the side and waved Jongup over to the other side, "Since you and your partner were in sync and perfect, I'll tacher you the other parts." He smirked.
 
 
Jongup blinked, *What other parts?*
 
 
---
 
 
An hour past. You and Jongup knew more and more about the dance: swift and powerful movements and emotions. You and Jongup had swapped 'partners'. Hyuna and Jongup were practising together, as well as you and Hyunsung.
 
 
You blushed as Hyunseung held your waist from behind ever so lightly and swayed your hips with his. Jongup frowned and saw what Hyunseung and you were practising, *Lucky idol.*
 
 
Hyuna held out her hand beside her, "This part, you have to come as close as you could. It's like almost kissing her, okay?" She made an 'okay' sign.
 
 
Jongup paused, but nodded. Hyuna pulled Jongup towards you and Hyunseung, "Okay, he's ready!" She grinned and patted his shoulder. Hyunseung nodded and softly pushed you towards Jongup, "She's ready, too."
 
 
Hyuna and Hyunseung smirked to each other, leaving you and Jongup dumbfounded, "Music, start!" Hyunseung started the music and you and Jongup stiffened. Hyuna noticed right away. "Loosen your body!" She pointed at the two of you. 
 
 
Jongup loosened, but still felt nervous.
 
 
Before you knew it, it was the part you especially don't like. 
 
 
You spread one arm next to you, looking at Jongup. He again, heasitated, but continued. He took your hand and trailed his lips near your arm. His lips were much much closer to your skin than ever before. It almost looked like he was kissing your arm.
 
 
You gulped as he came closer. Once he was at the neck area, he looked up and met your eyes. You stared back, confused. Jongup stared at your lips, *I can't..*
 
 
Suddenly, Hyunseung lightly pushed Jongup's but with his foot, "Opps." He snickered. Hyuna covered and giggled.
 
 
Jongup's lips had met yours, pressed firmly together. He quickly wrapped an arm around your waist to stop you from falling, but your lips were still locked with his.
 
 
"Well, it was worth teach you two how to dance it properly now." Hyuna grinned and held up a thumbs up. Your eyes widened and pushed Jongup away, "UNNIE! OPPA!" You squealed. 
 
 
Hyunseung and Hyuna crackled and high-fived each other. You and Jongup stood there, with red faces, secretly taking small glances of each other from the corner of thier eyes.
 
*Aish.*
 
 
---
 
 
I've been busy for the last two weeks, so sorry for not updating >;
 
ANYONE EXCITED FOR SHINEE? ^O^
 
 
-nhinrae