Ditching tutor class and... ddukbokki love?

Blonde Alien Bunnies One-shot Collection { h i a t u s }

 

Your knees started shaking as you saw the teacher walking around the class, giving the test results back to the studens. You were scared as hell. You never really liked tests, neither school itself.
 
 
The teacher was walking towards your table. You started panicking, thinking what your auntie would say in disappointment, *I hope aunt doesn't kill me. When I got a C on my science test she grounded me for a week!* A shadow fell over you.
 
 
*Great. Here it comes-* The teacher pushed your test paper right in front of you face. You jumped back, surprised, "I'm disappointed in you ~~~~. When will you get higher than a failure?" He snapped and slammed the paper down your desk which made you jump.
 
 
Students at the back snickered and mumbled unnecessary things about you. 
 
 
"Aww, such a dumb ."
 
 
"She's ugly, doesn't have a brain and doesn't have a boyfriend! She's already a senior!"
 
 
"And did you hear? Her parents dies because of the house fire. She probably burned them, that clod ."
 
 
You gulped as you heard more and more of they were talking about. Yes, your parents died because of fire, but not because you burned them. You admitted that you were an ugly, brainless teenager with no boyfriend.
 
 
You quietly sniffled as you lowered your head down in shame, *I'm sorry, umma, appa. I shouldn't have had left the stove on while I went out with my cousin. Now your in heaven.. I'm sorry.* Your eyes started to water.
 
 
"Well done Mr Yoo." You heard the teacher praise. You turned around, covering your eyes with your bangs. You saw the teacher talking to one of the kingkas at school. Some people thought he was baddass. 
 
 
But he was perfect. A nice, caring handsome student who get's straight A's actually is a B.A.P member. Yes, the most popular rookie boy band, B.A.P.
 
 
Youngjae smiled and nodded, "Thanks sir." The teacher gave him an encouraging smile and left to give other test results back. You frowned, *Why can't I be like him..?* You sighed and stared down on your big fat 'F' on your test result paper.
 
 
"Everybody! It's great to see all- well, most of you." The teacher gave you a look and you ducked down in embarrassment. "Since we need to help one of our students to be smarter, who would like to be ~~~~'s tutor?" The teacher asked.
 
 
Your eyes widened, *TUTOR?!*
 
 
You looked around. As expected, no one had their hands up. But one had caught your eye.
 
 
"I'll do it. I get pretty bored at home, so I guess I'll help her." Youngjae said with a smile. You stared at him, *WHAAAAT?! NO NO NO NO NO NO.* You panicked even more and face palmed.
 
 
Girl's gasped, "What? Oppa no!"  "Leave her be! I need to get tutored by oppa!" 
 
 
The teacher smiled widely, "It's set then. You two stay after class so I'll talk to you both." 
 
 
*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO* You sobbed inside your head. You didn't want any fangirls killing you by tomorrow. You turned to Youngjae. He looked at you with a small wink and turned back to the teacher.
 
 
You started blushing like madly, *I WILL RUN AWAY AFTER CLASS.*
 
 
---
 
 
"Miss ~~~~, where do you think you're going?" The teacher asked.
 
 
You stoppped in your tracks as the teacher pulled you back from running away. You shrunk against the door and faced the teacher, "Y-Yes?"
 
 
You, Youngjae and the teacher were the only people in the class as students went out of school since school was over. Youngjae stood next to the teacher with a warm gaze. You looked away with a pink face.
 
 
"You two should keep in contact over the holidays. Since the winter holiday starts tomorrow, you won't be going to school. So keep in contact with each other and tutor her well." The teacher said. Youngjae nodded and patted the teachers back, "Sir. you can go home now. I'll take care of this. Have a nice holiday!" Youngjae smiled and opened the door for the teacher to go out.
 
 
*What..? Are we staying here?* You thought and watched the teacher smiling ever so sweetly towards Yougnjae, "Thanks Youngjae. You never fail to make a teacher happy. Have a nice break you two." He went.
 
 
You and Youngjae were alone now. You started to feel uncomfortable as he closed the door behind his back. "U-Umm.." You started.
 
 
"Should we get to know each other phone numbers?" Youngjae asked as he leaned his back against the door, holding his phone in his hands. Your face turned pink, "Sure.." 
 
 
You and Youngjae exchanged phone numbers and sat down on one of the tables, "Do you want to start now or..?" Youngjae asked as he sat on top of the teachers desk. You didn't mind when, "Whenever you would like.." You muttered. 
 
 
Youngjae inhaled and smiled, "Allright, let's start right now. It's pretty boring at home anyways." He grinned and hoped off the desk. He sat in front of you and pulled his books out. You pulled out your text books and notebooks.
 
 
"Which subject do you want to start with?" He asked as he flipped pages of his book with a small smile. You shrugged, "Anything." You answered. Youngjae slammed the book closed and you jumped as you met eyes with him.
 
 
"Y-Yes?" You asked. Youngjae stood up and placed both palms beside you on the table, leaning forweard, "You know..." He whispered. You started sweating as your cheeks turned red. *What.. What's going on?!*
 
 
Youngjae leaned his lips next to your ears as he softly curled a strand of your hair behind your ear. Then he breathed, "I'm hungry. Do you want to eat?"
 
 
Your heart dropped like bricks on top of it. Your ears were bright red as your neck produced more sweat. Youngjae leaned back with the cutest smile ever, "Kaja?" He pulled you up, leaving the books in the classroom.
 
 
"But how about the books?!" You asked, "We'll come back later for our tutor lesson." He slipped his hand in yours. Surprisingly sqeazing it softly, *What is he doing..?* You thought as Youngjae tugged on your arm, "Where do you want to eat?" He asked.
 
 
"Anywhere." You answered simply. You wern't that hungry just yet.
 
 
Soon, Youngjae has pulled you into a ddukkbokki house. You and Youngjae ordered a small meal and ate in silence. 
 
 
People around you stared whispering around you while staring, "Omo! Isn't that Youngjae oppa?"  "What's he doing with her?"   "No way! Are they going out?!"   "I have to admit, they're pretty cute together!"
 
 
You blushed at the last loud comment. Youngjae looked up from his bowl and chuckled, *Cute.* He leaned over with a ddukkbokki in between hi chopsticks, "Ahhh~" He lifted the food in front of your mouth.
 
 
You went cross eyed and blinked. Youngjae laughed, "Come on baby, oppa's feeding you!" *BABY?!* You gasped and at that second, Youngjae had popped the ddukkbokki in your mouth.
 
 
Fangirl's around gasped and squealed, "Omo! They are going out! They're so cute!" One said, jumping around with her hands clasped together. You blushed ever harder as Youngjae grinned, "Like what you see?" He winked. It almost made one waitress faint.
 
 
You leaned closer to him with a frown, "What are you doing? We're not together!" You whispered. Youngjae smirked and leaned towards you, making your eyes widen, "Really? Who said?"
 
 
You scoffed, "Me. And we're not even close! You're talking to me like I'm your girlfriend-"  "You are my girlfriend." Youngjae cutted. You were shocked, "No we're not!" You hissed as you stood up. Youngjae did the same.
 
 
"Then let me show you how much I love you, pabo." Youngjae whispered. He placed his hand behind your neck and pulled you towards him, "This is how much I love you." He slightly smiled and met your lips with his.
 
 
Your eyes widened, *What.. no.. what's wrong with me? My heart won't stop beating so fast.* Youngjae tilted his head for a better angle. More girls screamed and squealed, taking millions of pictures of Youngjae and you kissing.
 
 
You found yourself kissing him back. You slowly closed your eyes and met his hands, intertwining both of your fingers together. After a hot make out session, You pulled back to catch your breath.
 
 
Youngjae softly gazed at you, "Do you know now?" You didn't do anything. Except you said, "Is this for real?" You asked. Youngjae nodded and squeazed your hand, "I've liked you ever since I started studying at school." He said.
 
 
"I love you." He said as he looked straight into your eyes. You bit your lip, *He's a perfect guy. But..*
 
 
"Won't your fans kill me?" You asked with fear in your eyes. Youngjae chuckled and your hair, "No. No one will come near you, cause I'll protect you." The sweet words coming from Youngjae melted each and every part of your body.
 
 
"Umm.." You didn't know how to response. But Youngjae already knew the answer. He suddenly pulled you on top of the table and stood next to you. People stared at you and Youngjae, making your eyes widen.
 
 
"Youngjae, what are you doing?!" You hissed. Youngjae smirked and pecked your lips, "Everyone! Fans! Starting from today, please support our love! We're going out!" Youngjae grinned. Everyone cheered and clapped as loud.
 
 
You blushed and turned to him, "Yah-" Youngjae his lips and pecked your lips, "I love you." He repeated. You turned away, embarrassed and lightly punched his chest, "Shut up."
 
 
---
 
 
Sorry for the long wait :S I have homework already and it's killing me. I hope all of you liked the chapter! ^O^ I'm going to start doing my homework now, so please wait patiently!  I know the one-shot wasn't abou tutoring, but I hope you get what I mean..
 
 
enjoy and look forward to my next chapter!