I love how much I hate you

Blonde Alien Bunnies One-shot Collection { h i a t u s }

 

"Bye!" You waved a small goodbye to your students and walked out the school. It was another typical Tuesday and your 25th birthday's coming in two days. Believe it or not, Hyejin's birthday is also on your birthday.
 
 
Wondering who Hyejin is? Hyejin's your one and only daughter, who will be turning 5 in also two days. 
 
 
 
 
You hummed a tune as you hugged your notebooks against your chest with your shoulder bag slung on it. You thought about your daughter as you walked to your friend's house to pick up Hyejin. 
 
 
Soon, you arrived in front of Hyohee's house (your best friend). You knocked on the door and waited for her to open the door. "Coming!" You heard Hyohee from inside. You heard footsteps and the door swung open.
 
 
"OH MY GOD, I'M GLAD YOU'RE HERE." Hyohee sighed and leaned on you. You blinked and giggled, "I'm sorry for lending Hyejin with you, but I had to go to the school and replace one of the teacher. Mianhe." You lightly patted your best friend's shoulder.
 
 
Hyohee got off you and tugged on your arm, "C'mon. The babies are inside." Your eyes softened as you saw your beautiful daughter obediently watching Pororo with her legs crossed in front of the laptop screen. 
 
 
Next to Hyejin was Hyohee's son, Jaemin, sitting like Hyejin, but instead on the carpet, he was sitting on top of Daehyun with his toy.
 
 
 
 
"..w..wae me?" Daehyun gasped for air and layed still. He saw you, "~~~~-ah." He pretended to sob and made a sad face. You giggled and waved at him, "Hi Daehyun oppa." Daehyun is Hyohee's husband.
 
 
Hyejin turned around to see what was going on. Her eyes widened with surprise and squealed, "Umma!" You laughed and held your arms out as you squated down, "Come here baby."
 
 
"Annyeong umma~" Hyejin jumped into your arms and hugged you. You smiled and squeaed her, "I missed you. How's my baby?" You asked and pinched her cheek. Hyejin giggled and pointed at Jaemin, who was innocently blinking towards you, "Jaeminnie's fighting with uncle Daehyunnie." She pouted.
 
 
Daehyun, Hyohee and you softened. Jaemin's lips curved into a smile and squeazed Daehyun neck, "Ack!" He gasped for air. "APPA~!" He yelled into his ear. Daehyun grinned and carefully threw Jaemin to the couch, "RAWR!" He clawed the air.
 
 
"KYAAAA~!" Jaemin and Hyejin started running everwhere as Daehyun chased after them, acting like a dinosaur. You smiled sweetly, *How I wish for Hyejin to have a father...* A sudden picture of your ex-husband popped in your head.
 
 
Angry and upset, you shook your head, shaking the picture of him away, *Not him. Not him.*
 
 
---
 
 
It was the day of yours and Hyejin's birthday. You woke up as the winter breeze lightly tapped against the window. You mumbled words that cannot be understood and turned to the other side.
 
 
"Wake up mommy!" Hyejin yelled and tried to wake you up by shaking your shoulder. Your eyes opened half way and sleepily opened them more, "What's up Hyejinnie?" You asked as you slowly sat up from the bed.
 
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!" Your daughter squealed and shoved a pink, medium sized box with a white ribbon neatly wrapped around it. Your eyes widened and took it, "Baby.. How did you do this?" Amazed, you looked at the pink box in front of you, *There's no way that Hyejin wrapped the ribbon and bought the box.*
 
 
"Is this for me?" You asked. Hyejin gave you the cutest eye smile and nodded, "It's mommy's birthday present from me." She cutely said and pointed at the box that was on your hand.
 
 
Touched, you pulled your daughter into a big hug, "Mommy's happy, Hyejin. I love you." You said and gave her a peck on the cheek. Hyejin giggled and squirmed from your touch. 
 
 
"Do you want your present too?" You asked. Hyejin's eyes sparkled, and you knew what that meant. You smiled and grabbed a big white box with pink flower patterns decorated on it, "Happy Birthday, Hyejin." You gave her the box. "IT'S PRETTY ~" Hyejin's eyes sparkled more. She almost looked like a star.
 
 
"Let's open our present together, okay?" You grinned and got ready to open you small pink box. "One.. two.. three!" Hyejin open her box first and gasped, "WAAAH!" She lifted up a pink frilly dress. Along with the dress, were new white shoes and a pororo stuffed toy.
 
 
"Thank you mommy!" She jumped on you and gave you heaps of pecks around your face. You laughed and lighly pushed her off, "That's alright baby. Now I'll open mine!" You were excited and opened the box, *I bet Hyejin asked Hyohee to wrap the ribbong around this.*
 
 
Inside the box, there was a fluffy stuffed toy bunny with a pink mask aroung it. You laughed and pinched the bunny, "This is adorbable! Thank you, baby!" You gave a kiss to Hyejin.
 
 
Hyejin stood up and hugged the dress against her body, "Mommy, can you help me put this on?" She asked. You smiled and nodded, *Anything for my baby.
 
 
---
 
 
You had finished cooking and preparing for the birthday party. Hyejin helped you bake cookies and decorate them. You put the last tray of cookies on the table to cool down and turned around. You saw Hyejin trying to take her apron off. You smiled and helped her take it off.
 
 
"Thank you mommy!" She smiled back. You put the apron back into the cabinet and dusted the new dress that you gave her for her present. "Like your present?" You asked. Hyejin nodded, "I love it!"  "How much do you love it?" You asked.
 
 
Hyejin spread her arms as wide as she could, "This much!" The two of you laughed and shared another family hug.
 
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABIES!" You heard a very very very loud voice. You rolled your eyes and broke the hug, *Yongguk oppa.* 
 
 
Suddenly, you were attacked by a wild baboon (Zelo), "Happy birthday noona!!" He grinned and gave you a small peck on the cheek. You laughed and pushed him off, "Thanks Zelo."
 
 
"Omo! Another baby!" Zelo joked, picking Hyejin from the kitchen floor and twirling her around like they were dancing. Hyejin started pinching Zelo's cheek and giggled, "Annyeong Zelo oppa!" 
 
 
The rest came in. Youngjae gave you a hug and squeazed your shoulder, "Hey, happy birthday ~~~~-ah." He smiled and gave you a birthday present. "Thanks oppa." You gave him another hug.
 
 
"Yo, baby." Yongguk smirked and lightly punched your arm. You pouted and punched Yongguk's arm as hard as you could, which didn't seem 'hard' to him. He chuckled and messed your hair up, "Happy birthday." He gave you a present.
 
 
"Thanks." You smiled and hugged him. Once they gave you your presents, they gave Hyejin bigger presents. You pouted, but smiled, *I'm happy that she's happy.* You watched Hyejin smiling ever so widely as she recived big presents.
 
 
You watched the 5 boys play with Hyejin as the wifes/girlfriends chatted with you in the kitchen. 
 
 
Soon, you and Hyejin blew the candles in the birthday cake. Everyone clapped and cheered. 
 
 
--- 
 
 
The party was over and it was 11:25pm. Sooner or later, yours and Hyejin's birthday would be really over. Hyejin was already asleep in your bed, snuggling with the pororo toy you had given her.
 
 
The girls/wifes/girlfriends had finished helping you clean up the house and waved their last goodbyes. Daehyun and Hyohee stayed behind, since Jaemin was sleeping next to Hyejin.
 
 
"Damn. That was fun, huh?" Hyohee grinned and sat on the couch. You smiled and nodded, *It was the best birthday ever.*
 
 
Daehyun hugged the pink bunny that Hyejin gave you and layed his head on Hyohee's lap. The two of them looked at each other and laughed, giving each other small pecks on the lips. 
 
 
You looked away while grinning, *These two may act childish. But they look so perfect together.*
 
 
KNOCK KNOCK!
 
 
You sat up, alarmed. *Who's here so late?* You stood up, ready to walk towards the door. But Hyohee walked there first, "I'll get it." SHe turned to the corner to open the main door.
 
 
You and Daehyun looked at each other, curious. 'Did you expect somebody else?' Daehyun mouthed. You shook your head. 
 
 
Suddenly, you heard Hyohee's voice getting louder and louder. You looked at Daehyun. He quickly stood up and told you to stay where you were. When Daehyun saw who is was, he started glaring.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" He sneered and pulled Hyohee behind his back. The man who knocked on the door stepped inside, "Let me see my wife and daughter, Daehyun-ah."
 
 
"Hell no." Daehyun hissed and walked backwards. He took a glance at Hyohee and nodded at her. Hyohee ran back to the lounge room. Without a word, she pulled you inside the kitchen.
 
 
"Hey, what's-" Hyohee slapped her palm over your mouth. Your eyes widened, *Who's at the door with Daehyun oppa?*
 
 
"Get out." Daehyun pointed towards the door. The man shook his head, "Just let me see ~~~~ and my daughter, then I'll be out." 
 
 
"If I said 'no', then I mean it. Get out!" Daehyun pushed the man out of the door. But before he could slam the door shut, the man pushed Daehyun on to the floor and started yelling your name, "~~~~! ~~~~-ah!" He ran inside the lounge room to look for you.
 
 
"YAH!" Daehyun got up and tackled his ex-friend/the man down on the floor.
 
 
From the kitchen, you had heard the man yell out your name. Your eyes widened, *No way..* Your eyes started watering as you stood up, walking towards the lounge room. Hyohee pulled you back, "What the hell are you doing-"
 
 
"I'll deal with him." You said and pulled yourself back. You walked inside the lougne room and saw Daehyun tackling the man who left you five years ago. Tear started rolling down your cheeks and you sniffled, just seeing him.
 
 
"Himchan.."
 
 
Daehyun and Himchan stopped and turned to you, "~~~~-ah." He whispered. You wiped your tears away and glared at him, "What are you doing here?" You asked rather harshly. Daehyun got off him and pushed him as he walked to your side with Hyohee.
 
 
Himchan stood up and pulled you into a tight hug, "I love you." He whispered. More tears fell and you pushed his chest, "I said, 'what are you doing here?'" You said again.
 
 
Himchan looked at you, "Look, I was an idiot five years ago-" "Yeah. The biggest idiot ever." You cried. Himchan continued as he looked pained as well as you did, "I want you back. I need you back. Please, ~~~~-ah.." 
 
 
You furrowed your eyebrows together, "You just had to ruin my birthday, huh?" Himchan walked forward but you took a step back, "Get out." You said.
 
 
Hyohee placed her hand on top of your shoulder, "~~~-ah.."
 
 
"GET OUT!" You yelled. 
 
 
Himchan grabbed your wrist and pulled your body against his. Then you felt something warm against your lips. Something sweet and tender. And you knew what it was.
 
 
Himchan was kissing you. You froze, but eventually calmed yourself. *I love how much I hate you.*
 
 
"~~~~-ah.. I love you. And I'm so sorry." He whispered against your lips. You couldn't do anything but let more and more tears pour out of your eyes. He wiped the salty tear away and kissed you again.
 
 
"I hate you.. so much." You cried and hugged his waist. Himchan smiled and kissed your hair, "I love you too."
 
 
Daehyun and Hyohee began smiling. *Idiots.* 
 
 
"Mommy?" You heard a sweet little voice from the stairs. You pulled back from Himchan and looked up, "Babies.." Hyejin was on the last step of the stairs, hugging her bunny while she was holding Jaemin's hand. Jaemin rubbed his eyes and mumbled.
 
 
"Is that.. who I think it is?" Himchan breathed and walked towards Hyejin.  You smiled and nodded, *Your daughter.*
 
 
Himchan squeated in front of Hyejin and Jaemin. Hyejin blinked and gave him a sleepy smile, "Annyeonghaseyo." Both babies waved at Himchan. He smiled and caressed Hyejin's cheek, "Hey baby."
 
 
"N-Neh?" She mumbled. Himchan smiled wider and pecked Hyejin's cheek, "Hyejin-ah, I'm your appa." He said and the baby's long hair. Hyejin gasped, "APPA?!" She poked Himchan's cheek.
 
 
You, Daehyun and Hyohee laughed, *Oh dear.* Himchan chuckled and widened his arms, "Do you want to give daddy a hug?"
 
 
"ANDWAE!" Jaemin hugged Hyejin from the back and wiggled her around like a teddy bear, "SHE'S MINE! MINE!" Himchan blinked as the three of you burst into laughter. 
 
 
"And who are you?" Himchan asked with a grin on his face. Daehyun came to Jaemin's side and patted his head, "He's my son." Jaemin let Hyejin go and tackled his dad down next to Himchan, "Go daddy! Go!"
 
 
Himchan laughed, "Doesn't act like you though." He said. Daehyun glared at him, "Shut up."
 
 
Himchan glanced at you and winked. You blushed and looked away, *Now that I'm back, I'll never leave you or Hyejin. I love you two so much.* He smiled and gave Hyejin a peck on the cheek.
 
 
---
 
 
I know it's a fast plot, so I'm sorry. I was in a hurry today );
 
I'll try and update sooner or later. Maybe next week, kay?
 
I used MBLAQ's babies, Lauren and Leo for the babies in this story :) They're so adorable!
 
enjoy! 
 
 
-nhinrae