Let's pretend

Blonde Alien Bunnies One-shot Collection { h i a t u s }

 

"YAH! STOP FOLLOWING ME!" You yelled and crossed your arms against your chest as you stomped your feet. Yongguk grinned, "Come on! Aren't you lucky to have the kingka of TS High hitting on you?" He pouted.
 
 
You rolled your eyes and shok your head, "As a matter of fact, I don't like kingkas who had over 100 girlfriends. So, I'm sorry Yongguk." You gave him a small wave and started walking towards your work.
 
 
Yongguk's eyebrows furroed, *Damn. She doesn't get it, does she?* He smirked and followed you from behind. And obviously, you knew he was following you, *Does he ever quit?!* You screamed in your head.
 
 
He skipped towards you and skipped backwards, facing you, "Are you gonna go work?" He asked and swung his hands next to him. You shrugged and continued walking, "What do you think? You should know since you've stalked me for over a year."
 
 
Yongguk chuckled, "Of course you have work. Should I give you something to eat first before you go?" He offered. You shook your head, "No thanks. We're here anyways." You said and turned to a corner to reach your work place. Yongguk turned around and hit his head on a light post.
 
 
"Ack!" He opened one eye and rubbed his head, "Aish.." He glared at the light post before looking around, "Eh? Did she go inside allready? Aigoo this girl." Yongguk smiled before going inside your work place.
 
 
You were inside the change room, changing into waitress clothes. You were a bagel girl and the clothes in the cafe suited you very much. You walked out and patted down your fluffy white and black lace skirt. Your workmate, Chunji walked up to you and patted your head like your some pet, "Aigoo, ~~~~-ah. How was your day at school?" He asked.
 
 
You grinned up at him, "Better, now that you're here!" You beamed. You loved Chunji, a lot. He was like a brother to you. Ever since your parents died, Chunji had always been there for you.
 
 
"Babo, I mean at school." Chunji chuckled and shook his head, "C'mon. Let's start work." You followed him out the staff room and started writing orders down. One customer had his hand up. You looked up and started walking towards that arm, "Welcome to Yodang Cafe, how may I help you?" You asked, not even bothered looking at the customer.
 
 
"Can I order you?" He asked. Your eyes twiched, knowing the owner of that deep husky voice. *Damn. He's here.* Your eyes looked up and glared at him, "What are you doing here, Yongguk?" You sneered.
 
 
He batted his eyelashes, which looked really weird on a gangster-like Yongguk, "Ordering you." He grinned. You rolled your eyes and hit his head with your ordering pad, "Ow!" He yelped, *I got hit twice today. By ~~~~ and that stupid pole in front of the Cafe.*
 
 
"What do you want, Yongguk?" You asked. Yongguk made a face as he saw your annoyed face, "Fine. I'll just get a small strawbery cupcake." He said. You blinked, *Why is he ordering that?* You shrugged, "I'll be back."
 
 
You walked back to counter and found Chunji drying plates with a towel, "Oppa, are there more strawberry cupcakes?" You asked. Chunji looked over the other side and nodded, "Do you need one?" You nodded.
 
 
Chunji swiftly took a plate of one small strawberry cake and placed it on top of the tray you were holding, "Thank you oppa!" You beamed and twirled around, seeing Yongguk glaring towards you. You sighed, not caring and walked towards him with the tray on your palm.
 
 
"Here." You slammed the tray on the table and crossed your arms, "You can pay at the counter when your done." Once you were about to leave, Yongguk grabbed your wrists and pulled you back, "Ow!" You squealed and looked at his hand firmly wrapped around your wrists.
 
 
"Who's that guy you were talking to before?" He asked and nodded towards Chunji behind the counter, happily whistling a tune. You pointed at Chunji, "I thought you know him, since you've been here before." You said.
 
 
Yongguk nodded, still frowning, "Yeah I know him. But what is he to you?" You raised an eyebrow, "Why don't you figure out yourself?" You pulled away and walked back to the counter. Yongguk sighed and leaned back against the chair, staring at the small pink cupcake in front of him.
 
 
*Okay. I've had enough.*
 
 
 
---
 
 
It was time to close up the Cafe and you and Chunji were alone, cleaning everything up. Yongguk had left earlier, paying for the cupcake he had eaten.
 
 
Chunji clapped his hand as he finished the dishes, "Done!" He grinned. You made a face and continued sweeping the floor. "Do you want osme help ~~~~-ah?" He asked, offering his hand for you to place the broom on. You looked up at him and shook your head.
 
 
"I'm fine oppa. You've helped me too much. You should go home and study for your music test. You're having it on Monday, right?" You smiled and continued sweeping the dirty floor. Chunji softened and patted your head, "Thanks ~~~~. I'll owe you one day!" He grabbed his bag and jacket and headed out. "Bye! DOn't forget to lock the windows and doors!" He waved.
 
 
You nodded and waved back, "Bye oppa!" Chunji left. 
 
 
You sighed and looked at the kitchen floor, "This is gonna be a long night." You sweepd everything off the floor, scooped them and poured it in the garbage bag. You looked around and saw everything done, except the wet dishes that Chunji had washed.
 
 
*It doesn't hurt to dry the dishes, right?* You grabbed a clean towel and started drying the cups first. You put them in a cupboard and dried the plates next.
 
 
Humming a tune, you dried the first plate and placed it on the side. Suddenly, you heard a light footstep. You froze. Scared less. *Oh no! What if it's a robber?!* You panicked in your head, but you didn't move, since your legs were like ice.
 
 
A hand had cupped your mouth. Your eyes widened and breathed heavily. An arm was wrapped around your arms and body. You dropped the plate, making a loud crashing noise.
 
 
"Shh." The person whispered in your ear, "I won't hurt you. I swear." He chuckled and squeazed your tighter.
 
 
"HOLD UP MOTHER ER." You heard a husky voise. The lights and you saw an angry looking Yongguk in front of you, panting heavily, "Get your filthy hands off her." His eyes were burning through me, to the man who held me.
 
 
You couldn't see the robbers face, since he had a mask on. "Yongguk-" The man behind you squeazed your harder and you couldn't breathe properly.  *Oh God.*
 
 
Yongguk charged towards you and tackled the man down. You gasped and watched the two men fight like it's their last day to live, "Yongguk!" You yelled as tears formed in your eyes. *Please don't get hurt. Please don't get hurt.* You squeazed your eyes shut and started praying.
 
 
It was dead silent. You opened one and hen the other. Your eyes widened, "JONGUP?!" You gasped. Jongup grinned and held a peace sign with his mask around his neck. You opened your mouth to talk but you got cut by Yongguk's hands, "Shut up. Who'd you like me now eh?" Yongguk winked. 
 
 
You stared at him, shocked, "You planned this?!" Yongguk smirked, "You like charismatic guys right? Was I just then?" Yongguk patted Jongup's shoulder, "He helped me, since he was the strongest in the group." Jongup chuckled shyly and his cheeks turned pink.
 
 
"Hyung likes you, ever since three years noona. And if you lived with us, you don;t know what Yongguk has been talking about day and night for three years. It nearly killed our maknae!" Jongup pouted and pleaded, "Please go out with Yongguk hyung!" He clasped his hands together.
 
 
Yongguk's ears turned red and slapped the back of Jongup's head. Jongup made a face and sulked behind Yongguk. Yongguk scratched the back of his head. "So.. What do you think?" 
 
 
Your frown started curving into a small smile, *I never relised that he likes me since three years ago..* You smirked and pulled his school tie, making him stop a few inches away from your face. Yongguk's cheeks went red.
 
 
You smiled and gave him a small peck on the lips, "I hope you're happy now, you stalker." 
 
 
Jongup started laughing and held on to a table as he saw Yongguk stumbling hard on the ground, shocked by your kiss.
 
 
*Poor hyung!* Jongup laughed harder.
 
 
---
 
 
hey guys :) 
 
I know that this story is on hiatus. I'm just putting on hiatus cause that I might not be able to update as fast. Itook a day off today because I'm sick, and so I updated one chapter..
 
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
 
OTL please don't mind the gif..
 
Thank you for all the readers who didn't un-subscribed to me! ^O^
 
-nhinrae