Settling Down

Stranger or Lover

Author notes:

NO! This is not an error or smth.

YES! I'm updating this! So fast right?! XD

This chapter is quite long (I feel it, really..) All current characters are showing up here, so please anticipate this chapter ^^

Drop your comment on the comment box~

 


 

 
 
"Sir, this is the document that you want."
 
"Ah yes thank you Suzy."
 
Suzy, Sooyoung secretary, bowed to him who fixated his eyes on the files he was working on.
 
 
"But isn't that Mr. Im's document?"
 
"Yeah. I will give it by myself. Now you may leave."
 
Once again Suzy bowed before exit the room.
 
Sooyoung took the document and checked it briefly, then headed to Yoong's office.
 
 
 
**
 
 
Sooyoung came into Yoong's office without any warning, which caused Yoong to be shocked.
 
"hey Yoong I get you-"
 
"Yah! Sooyoung what are you?!"
 
 
"What?"
 
"Did your teacher not teach you how to knock before entering someone's room?"
 
Sooyoung shrugged as he walked to his desk.
"Nope, but my mom did it."
 
 
"OH!! You're watching ??" Sooyoung said with glimmering eyes as he watched his friend awkward behavior and taking a peek at his computer's screen.
 
"Hell no!" Yoong abruptly declined his friend's statement as he fixed his sitting position.
 
 
 
"Who is watching ?!"
 
 
A squeak girlish voice coming from Yoong's computer, making Sooyoung completely curious about it.
 
"Well, this is more interesting than !" he exclaimed, getting more excited.
 
 
"Who is that Yoong? Who is watching ?"
 
 
"Hi Tiffany! How are you?" Sooyoung waved his hand eagerly as he bent down a little so he could have the same eye level as Tiffany on the webcam. Yoong and Tiffany were having video call on Skype.
 
 
"Sooyoung, is that you?"
 
Tiffany on the other line was laughing, watching her boyfriend's bestfriend acted like a little kid phone calling.
 
"I miss you, Tiffany!! We should hang out like we did three months ago in Hokkaido!"
 
"I'd love too! But I think you guys are busy now with your new office?"
 
"Don't worry, it's almost settled. How about us having lunch together tomorrow?"
 
 
Annoyed by just seeing the intimate between Sooyoung and Tiffany, Yoong pushed his boss aside with his elbow.
 
"Cut it off, you two!"
 
"...I was just talking to her," he shrugged yet smirked.
 
"You act like she's your girl. Dude I warn you to go get another girl, this one is taken."
 
Yoong puffed his cheeks in the cutest way and just made Sooyoung's grin grew wider.
 
 
"Oh look, someone's jealous.."
 
"Aww Yoongie, so cute!"
 
Yoong watched his girlfriend squealed with her aegyo, pink tint was evident on both of his cheeks.
 
 
 
"You still need to check those papers, don't just focus on your girlfriend," The president said to the vice president. "Good luck!"
 
Sooyoung tried to enlighten Yoong by lightly punching his arm, but it didn't work that much. He exited the room.
 
 
 
"Yoong you ok?"
 
Once his boyfriend's boss away, Tiffany spoke up.
 
"I'm fine," he smiled.
 
"You're so cute when you're jealous," she uttered along with soft giggles.
 
"Am I?"
 
"Deh, Yoongie~ by the way, gotta go. Appa is calling me. Text me when you're done with your work, or if you miss me already. Bye."
 
"Hey wait!" he yelled in last minute before Tiffany ended the video call.
 
"Deh?"
 
"Where's my goodbye kiss?"
 
"..."
 
"Oh come on..."
 
Yoong pouted, and he knew Tiffany wouldn't bear it. So she gave her flying kiss to him.
 
"Bye jagiya."
 
*Your video call has ended*
 
 
Tiffany ended the video call with merong. Yoong had a playful smirk as something crossed his mind. He took out his phone and texted her.
 
I miss you already :p
- Yoong
 
 
**
 
 
Seoul Art School was a peaceful school that afternoon. Well, not until a certain tanned woman got her y on that school.
 
As she sway through a pack of students in front of the hallway, many people were already setting their eyes on her. Students, teachers, school's employees. Everyone. Some were watching her from head to toe, some others were just focus on her perfect shaped body. She smirked when she felt every eyes were on her, and she tucked her hair behind her ear gracefully.
 
She examined a room which seemed to be a big dancing studio. She was about to turn the doorknob when someone burst out from inside.
 
 
"Yuri?" Hyoyeon guessed the person after him correctly, as the woman slowly removed her shades.
 
"Hi, sup?"
 
"Ummm what are you doing?"
 
Hyoyeon looked up from her shoulder only to find many students were tailing behind Yuri. But soon as they realized Hyoyeon was giving them unpleasant glare, they dismissed themselves.
 
"What? Is that wrong if I visit you here?"
 
"Nah..it's not." He smiled wholeheartedly and moved away from the doorway so Yuri could come in. "Just...next time make sure you wear proper clothes."
 
He accused to her shorts and her abercrombie hoodie. Those clothes complemented her well though.
 
 
"I don't have anything fun to do at home, so I decided to go here. I want to see Mr. Kim teaching his dancing class but unfortunately, I came too late."
 
Yuri examined the room where Hyoyeon taught his students dance.
 
"You missed the show," he chuckled, leaning on the door with arm crossed.
 
"How about I demand you the re-run?"
 
Hyoyeon playfully smirked. Yuri took off her jacket and put on a serious face.
 
"What? Is this some kind of duel?"
 
"It's been a long time since last time I win against you."
 
"Ugh. You? Against this awesome King of Dancing? Win? When?"
 
"I dare you," Yuri went over the cd player and played whatever inside it.
 
Without any words being spoken, Hyoyeon removed his shirt, leaving his black torso on.
 
"Challenge accepted."
 
 
The music started, so did their little dance showcase.
 
 
 
**
 
 
"So he came this morning with all that surprising news?"
 
"Yeah, he suddenly appeared again in my room. What shocked me the most was that he was wearing his working suit. I thought he's going back to Japan so suddenly, but he told me that his office moved to Seoul instead."
 
Tiffany was smiling ear to ear while humming a song. She was lying on her bed with Sunny beside her, who was reading a magazine.
 
 
"You never been this happy before, Fany-ah. I'm glad Yoong finally asked you out," she tilted up her head to meet Tiffany's never-ending eyesmile. She hinted a sadness on her face.
 
"Sunny! Why are you sad?"
 
Sunny shook her head, "I just feel so lonely now. You have a boyfriend. You will probably ditch me and never spend time with me again."
 
"No way! I will not ditch my bestfriend! Damn, where did you get that idea?"
 
Tiffany scoot closer to pull Sunny into a hug.
 
 
"I'm not that type of person, Sunny. I love you."
 
"I thought you only love Yoong?" she teased while hugging the latter. They both laughed.
 
 
 
"Ah I forgot! I have appointment with Hyo," Sunny smacked her forehead. "I better hurry up or he will scold me."
 
"Wait, Hyo? You two dating?" Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows.
 
 
Sunny gave a rather mocking laugh as her reply while snatching her bag on the sofa.
 
"I'm not dating that choding."
 
Sunny left Tiffany who just shrug and fix her position on the bed.
 
 
**
 
 
"You still rock like you did 3 years ago, Yuri..."
Hyoyeon mumbled, desperately catching his uneven breathe.
 
"Both of us still do," Yuri added in and rest beside him on the floor.
 
 
After a few minutes of silence, someone came into the dancing studio.
 
 
"Hyo?"
 
Sunny popped her head from the slight opened door.
 
"Ah sorry, I hope I don't disturb you both.."
 
She didn't need to think twice as this was a bad idea to break in without knocking as she saw Hyo was with another woman in the room.
 
"Wait, Sunny!" he jumped from his previous position to approach Sunny, but causing Yuri to fall on the process.
 
"Damn Hyo, at least let me know you're going to stand up when I'm leaning on you.."
 
 
 
"Who was that?"
 
"My friend Sunny. She promised to help me make summary of the students report card in my class. Since you came without telling, so I forgot about it."
 
Hyoyeon snatched his bag and prepared to go with Sunny.
 
"I'm sorry but I cannot send you home. See you later Kwon," he pinched her cheeks and bid goodbye.
 
 
"Yesterday Tiffany, now Sunny? Wow, it even sounds rhythm."
 
Yuri shook her head and got up from her seat.
 
 
**
 
 
Yoong started the car engine, leaving for his temporary apartment. Since all that moving was unplanned so he didn't have a place to stay. Tiffany suggested him to stay at her dad's hotel, but Yoong refused. It will only make him look like he's using Tiffany, which is not. He decided to take a vacant room in Sooyoung's penthouse.
 
 
When he was about to turn right, he saw a familiar figure standing in front of a fancy restaurant. But it seemed like the latter didn't want to go in.
 
"I think she reminds me of someone I know.." he rubbed the back of his neck.
 
The street lamp didn't do much helping. He only could see her backless perfect body.
 
"...it keeps bothering me, why don't I check out."
 
 
Getting curious and all, he got off the car and approached the woman. The spy side of Im Choding had taken control of him.
 
 
 
**
 
 
 
"Eunsung why are we here!?" Yuri yelled after she realized this place is not in her destination list; Kwon Corps office.
 
"Mr. Kwon called, he have dinner with his colleagues. He said it's huge occasion."
 
"So? What's the point of tagging me along?"
 
"He wants you to be present. He wants to introduce the heiress of Kwon Corps."
 
 
Yuri had her jaw dropped. Why so suddenly? She thouhgt.
"What?!!! I totally disagree!! Just look at me now Eunsung! I'm a mess right now!"
 
 
Eunsung took a good look at the woman who had her hair tied up in braids, not to mention the braids were messy. Although her clothes are fine, it's a big NO for an important occasion like announcing yourself as the next Kwon Corps. CEO.
 
 
"We still have time. Just need to fix up some. Besides, they will hold the party in a restaurant nearby."
 
Yuri sighed, she could do nothing about it.
"when is the dinner?"
 
"Three hours from now."
 
"Ok, so it's 6.30 and I need to go to saloon. You know the nearest one?"
 
Instead of replying, the butler commanded two bodyguards to bring Yuri to an unknown place in Kwon Corps building.
 
 
 
"WOW, dad has been hiding this place for years?! This is awesome!"
Yuri screamed enthusiastically as she looked around only to find a beauty parlor with the most cozy envrionment.
 
 
"This is private property. Only belongs to you, Ms. Kwon."
 
"Being the heiress is not bad at all.." she mumbled. She immediately spoil herself by relaxing with therapy candle aroma and beautiful chocolate fountain.
 
 
**
 
 
"How do I look?"
 
Yuri constantly looked at the mirror and fixed her hair.
 
"You look stunning, Miss."
 
 
The car stopped in front of a luxurious french restaurant. she hesitantly got off the car.
 
 
"I'm nervous..Eunsung, I cannot.."
 
 
**
 
 
"French restaurant? What..."
 
Yoong said under his breath as he regret his decision to follow up that anonymous woman.
 
"Why did I end up here.."
 
 
"Sorry sir, but if you don't have the invitation you cannot go inside."
 
A hand stopped Yoong from exploring the restaurant further. It was the waiter. There Yoong mentally slapped himself for being stupid. He smiled sheepishly and said no.
 
 
"Ah I will just get the hell out of here.." He thought.
 
 
 
When he was about to exit the restaurant, someone shouted his name.
 
"Yoong!?"