The Ride

Stranger or Lover

 

"Holy Christ, you are EVERYWHERE!!"

"Oh crap, it’s you again……"

 

"I’m not going to ride this thing with this stranger beside me. Hey someone save me!" she used all her strength to get off.

"Girl..calm down, no use you shout like that. See? This thing is slowly moving already."

 

"Get off my hand!" she retreat her hand.

"I was trying to keep you calm-"

 

Without them noticing, the ride is already on the highest peak and ready to go down with full speed. They both screamed and Yuri unconsciously held his hand out of the blue. Yoong peeked the girl who was tightening her grips on the safety guard of her seat with such a hilarious expression, caused him to chuckle. Then the ride ended, a stressed sigh came from the latter.

 

"It was fun,’ Yoong mumbled to himself.

"It was shocking…’ Yuri retaliated as if Yoong was talking to her.

 

 

When the safety guard unlocked, they both stood up and realized that there’s something wrong with their hands.

"It’s not like what you think..’

Yuri yanked his hand and hid her blushing face by looking away. She headed to the exit, followed by Yoong.

 

 

**

 

 

"Oh no, the roller coaster has already played?" Hyoyeon said to himself. "Well, I think Yuri will not be playing alone. I will just wait her here."

 

He seated on a vacant bench when a girl at the same time sat beside him. He glanced to see her and gave her a rather friendly smile but the latter seemed oblivious. She kept looking at the roller coaster, so did Hyo. To break the ice and to kill time, he encouraged himself to talk to her.

"What are you looking at?"

"…Ah, you’re talking to me?" she turned her head to Hyo. He only nodded.

"Well, I’m watching that roller coaster..my boyfriend is on board but I’m too afraid to ride it with him."

"I see."

 

After what seemed to be a short silence, Tiffany spoke up.

"Look! I cannot stand riding that super fast thingy, my heart would just explode!" she frantically said while pointing to the roller coaster.

"You are afraid that much..? it..it wouldn’t kill you."

Hyoyeon flashed a smile to her. The girl replied it with her charming eye-smile.

 

"My name’s Hyoyeon," he offered a handshake.

"Tiffany," she welcomed his hand and shook it.

"So…are you here for a date?" 

"Yeah, it’s our first date."

 

 

All of the sudden, Yuri marched toward Hyoyeon and yelled annoyingly.

 

"Yah! Where have you been?! You know because of your absence, I must ride that with someone I hate!!"

 

Tiffany was shocked, Hyoyeon too. Yuri quickly changed her outrageous expression into a calm one when she realized there was someone unfamiliar. She faked a smile and greeted.

 

"Hyo, I don’t know you have an ability to snatch a girl in a flash," she teased.

"Yuri! I just met her a couple of minutes ago and only having a little chitchat when someone interrupted us with her naggy."

"Yah! If you’re not missing that long, we would be riding that together by now!"

 

"I’m sorry for your inconvenience Fany," he apologized. "Speak something to her!" he mouthed Yuri.

"Sorry I was out of control. I’m Yuri, I’m not that temperamental though so..nice to meet you by the way," she grinned sheepishly.

"Now shall we go, Hyo?"

"Deh, nice to meet you Tiffany. See you."

 

By that, Yuri went with Hyoyeon, disappear from Tiffany’s sight. She shook her head in disbelief and chuckled. When she sat back to her seat, she felt someone gently squeeze her right shoulder.

 

"Hey, so you’ve been sitting here alone while I play the roller coaster?" Yoong displayed a happy look on his face as he took a seat next to her.

The eyesmile girl nodded before replying, "Not really alone by myself. There was a couple whom I met before and they were quarelling. They were so cute."

"A couple? Who?"

 

When Tiffany was about to answer him, his iPhone rang. He immediately looked at the screen to see who was calling. He flashed a rather apologizing face to Tiffany before answering it.

 

"Who was that? Why does it take you so long?" she asked as soon as he came back.

"Sorry, Fany-ah. I must go, very important," he kissed her cheek and bid goodbye. "I love you!"

"H-hey, wait! Yoongie!!"

"I have texted your butler to pick you up! I will tell you what happen later!"

 

 

**

 

 

Yoong hurriedly got off his car and stormed into a hospital. He busily checked every room in the hospital when finally spotted someone he knew very well.

 

"You! You almost get me a heart attack, Choi Sooyoung!" He claimed as soon as he approached him with relieved look.

"Ouch! Don’t hit my arm, Yoong! Geez, you don't know that I just got a car accident!?"

The hopeless man sat on the bed with his face and hands full of bandage, frowned on him.

"Of course I know, idiot! That’s why I come over here!" he sighed. "So what’s this all about?"

"Hehehe just try the road here in Seoul with my new Ferrari. Not too bad, I think. I just need to settle down with the atmosphere and the surroundings."

 

Yoong was taken aback by his sentence. "What the heck are you talking about?" he furrowed his eyebrow.

"I decided to move our office here, in Seoul."

"What?! Sooyoung, you cannot easily make decision like that!"

"Calm down Yoong, everyone in our office knew this since a month ago. It’s you that I have not informed yet. Well, it’s a surprise."

Sooyoung had his cute smile on his face while poking Yoong playfully.

"Aww come on Yoong, I know you want this. By moving our office here, you don’t have to spend much money to get a date. You know, the fare for a flight is pretty expensive if you’re going to date her every single weekend."

 

Yoong stood up on his foot and placed his both hands on his shoulders.

"I don’t know you’re so caring to me like this..Sooyoung, gomawooo!"

"Gahhhh don’t hug me so tight!!! Let-go-of-me!"

 

 

**

 

 

"Ah yes Hyo. Ok I know, I'll help you with your work." A girl twirled her long brownish hair as she talked to someone on the other end of the phone.

"Look, I'll help you ok? Don't worry. Now I have a guest, good night Hyo."

"Who on earth is coming in this late hours?" she lazily walked toward the front door of her apartment.

 

As she opened the door, Tiffany barged into the apartment and quickly wrapped her hands around Sunny's neck.

"Holy Christ, Fany-ah!! You almost got me a heart attack!"

 

"Sunny!! I have a lot to tell you!" Tiffany said once they broke the hug.

"Again?! You just came last night and spent a 3-hours long story about you finally be in a relationship with Yoong!"

 

Sunny sighed. She knew Tiffany wouldn't be this hyped if it's not about Yoong. Not even anything in this world could win against Yoong for Tiffany.

Noticing her friend looked irritated, Tiffany pleaded. "Please, I know you also want to hear this so badly. I mean, who wouldn't? It's my first date."

Sunny clapped her hands, causing her friend to be confused. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Glad to hear that. Now let me go to the kitchen and make us some coffees. You better arrange the story well so it would impress me even greater."

"Ok, love you, Sunny Bunny~" she flee to the living room and plopped herself on the plushy couch.

"Tsk. don't love me, I'm just being a nice bestfriend." she laughed a little and quickly made her way toward the kitchen.

 



 

It's been a while ^^

Oh yes I added Sooyoung and Sunny, you guys know how'd this end up lol

Btw I make another ongoing fic, just give it a try~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/186698/