The First Date

Stranger or Lover

 

‘Where are we going to first?’

‘Uhmmm I don’t have any idea.’

 

Yoong blankly looked at the map like it was his first visit to Seoul. Tiffany giggled seeing his boyfriend silly act.

 

‘How about the amusement park?’

‘That sounds cool! It’s been a while since my last visit to there.’

‘OK, our first destination, the amusement park!’

Yoong happily dragged Tiffany faster to the bus shelter and waited there.

 

 

**

 

 

‘Miss Kwon, there’s someone wants to meet you.’

‘Who?’ Yuri removed her sunglasses which was covering her eyes while sunbathing.

‘Hyoyeon-ssi.’

‘Oh, just tell him I’m at the pool.’

 

Yuri was relaxing again, lying near the pool with her bikinis on. Suddenly someone shoot her with the watergun.

 

‘Yah! Hyoyeon what are you doing?!’

‘I thought you wouldn’t think it was me,’ he laughed while keep firing the watergun to Yuri.

‘Aish..who else could be like a real choding other than you?’ Yuri said, avoiding the shot. ‘Yah! Stop it!’

 

Hyoyeon stopped on his track when he saw Yuri got up from her position. He gulped as he saw the perfect and alluring body the tanned girl had.

 

‘Tempted?’ she seductively stuck her tongue out.

‘N-no,’ he rolled his eyes. ‘Take this!’

‘Yah! I said stop!!’

Yuri ran and grabbed another watergun available. She aimed to him and gave him her best shot. They continuously attacked their opponent until they both soaked wet.

 

 

‘You must be here because of something right Hyo?’ she wiped her face with towel.

‘Yeah, I want to go to other place with you.’

‘Eh? Today is weekday, but why you don’t work?’

‘I take a day off. Only to play with my playmate who just come back from NYC,’ he grinned.

‘What a nice bestie I have~’

Yuri embraced him and formed a fake kiss on his cheek. Hyoyeon only backed away when she did so.

 

‘Where are we going?’

‘Perfect place for us choding, the amusement park!’

‘Jinjja?!!! I’ve been thinking about going to there! Let’s go!!’ Yuri forcefully pulled him.

‘Oi Yuri, you still have your bikini on and my clothes are wet...we should change to proper clothes.’

‘Ayey, captain!’

 

By that, Hyoyeon walked into the house hand in hand with Yuri, laughing at each other.

 

 

**

 

 

‘We’ve been on every ride here, but we haven’t tried that one, Fany-ah,’ Yoong pointed at one of the scariest rides. He only received disapproval from Tiffany by pouting.

‘That’s too scary. I think my heart will jump out if I ride that..’

‘Aww come on Fany-ah, I’ll be there with you also, nothing to be afraid of. Besides, it’s just a ride, it won’t make you die...’ he reassured her, holding her hands. Finally she agreed and waited in line with him.

 

 

**

 

 

‘ALRIGHT! Our first ride in the amusement must be the scariest!!’

Hyoyeon yelled when he past by the security check in the entrance. Yuri followed behind him.

‘You sure? You forgot you were freaking afraid of riding the scariest ride here when we were still in high school?’ she lifted her eyebrow sarcastically.

‘Let’s see later..’ he only smirks.

 

 

**

 

 

‘Fany-ah! Tiffany!’

‘I changed my mind. I don’t have any guts to ride it!’ she walked away from the roller-coaster and waved her hand to her boyfriend who already locked on the seat.

 

 

 

‘Heck, Hyoyeon is so slow. He said he’ll be back in 5 minutes..’ Yuri mumbled and looked confused. She was alone at the crowded waiting line on the roller-coaster ride when one of the employees approached her.

 

‘There’s still a vacant seat in the roller-coaster, Miss.’

‘Ah no. Why don’t you offer the other behind me?’

‘They refused because they already have a couple to sit with. And we will not start if there’s still one seat vacant.’

‘Wha- but hey I don’t want...' she was pushed by the employee to the ride.

 

 

 

‘Aish, you cruel Tiffany..’

All he did was sulking, until a noisy voice came near him.

 

‘I will do it by myself okay?! Stop pushing me!!’

Yoong turned around to see the source of the loud voices.

‘I will stop forcing if you quickly get on the ride, everyone is already waiting.’

‘Hey, what’s happening?’ heasked, still oblivious of the girl who was back facing him.

‘This girl don’t want to get on the board so I force her, the problem is we won’t get this roller-coaster started if there’s still a vacant seat.’

 

‘Fine. Count me in.’

Yuri replied, or more likely scoffed in annoyed tone. She hurriedly sat and tried to lock the safety. Yoong was only watching the girl having difficulties with her safety guard because she was impatient.

‘Here, let me help you.’

 

As soon as he finished helping her, they eyes met and then..an avoidable argue on the roller coaster occurred.

 

‘Holy Christ, you are EVERYWHERE!!’

‘Oh crap, it’s you again...…’

 

 

 

 


 

Hi! How's everybody doing? ~_^

Btw, kindly subscribe to this story please, if you think this story is worthwhile

No forcing, only if you feel like to do so..

See you soon~~