Colliding The Two

Stranger or Lover

 

‘Good evening, Miss Kwon,’ the butler bowed to her.

‘Eunsung! Long time no see!’

‘I’m delighted to meet you again, Miss. Here’s the apartment card.’

 

Eunsung who had waited in front of the door, stepped aside so Yuri could get into the apartment. She plugged in the card to unlock the door and went in, followed by Eunsung.

 

 

‘You are getting older, you know? I see some wrinkles there..’

‘Thanks, Miss.’ He smiled bitterly. ‘So how is your day?’

‘I had a great day! I was traveling around Seoul with Hyoyeon. Remember the boy who used to mess up the kitchen whenever the lunch time came? That’s him!’ she said as she tossed herself on the couch.

 

‘Oh, that childhood friend of yours,’ he stated, walking to the kitchen. ‘Anyway, why did you call me to deliver the apartment spare key? You have your own card, don’t you?’

‘About that……..I lost my purse and the card is in there.’

‘Really? How about your credit card?’

‘That’s why now I ask you to freeze my credit card account. All of them.’

 

‘Alright Miss,’ Eunsung returned from the kitchen with a glass of hot chocolate on his hand and placed it on the desk. ‘If there’s nothing else, I’ll be going.’

‘Whoa, Eunsung. You still remember to make me a hot chocolate whenever I reach home!’

 

Yuri held the warm hot chocolate in her hands and drank it gracefully. ‘I guess that’s all. You can go home. Thanks, Eunsung! See you later~’

‘My pleasure, Miss Kwon. Rest well.’

 

 

**

 

 

‘So…she lives here? The house size is.....no joke. She must be an heiress or something..’

 

Yoong was standing still for a while, astonished by the big house in front of him.

 

‘Ah come on, Yoong. Don’t waste your time here.’ He shook his head several times. ‘My business here is only to return her purse. Now the problem is…the house looks empty, is she home already?’

 

 

Suddenly, a car honk startled Yoong. He turned to find a black Mercedes shone the lamp on him. He couldn’t see really clear since the lamp was too bright. He stepped aside to let the car went by. The car window slid open.

 

‘What are you doing here, young man?’ the driver asked.

‘Ah sorry, I don’t have any right to be here but.... Kwon Yuri lives here, doesn’t she?’

 

‘What do you know about my daughter?’

The old man sitting on the back seat interrupted. He opened the car window and glared at Yoong with stern look.

 

‘Uhmm.. I w-want to,’ he stuttered upon seeing him. ‘I want to re-return this purse. It seemed that she dropped it in the taxi where we-‘

‘You what? Her purse? Lemme check it.’

Yoong gave the purse to him, watching him as he observed the purse closely.

 

 

‘You fly to South Korea only to return her purse?’ he lifted his eyebrow.

‘What? I’m sorry sir but I don’t understand….’

‘My daughter is still in NYC right now.’

 

An awkward silence occurred.

 

‘But...I met her on the taxi this afternoon..well if you mean your daughter is the one in the ID card photo..’

 

‘Yuri…’ he let out a sigh and caressed his temple.

‘Young man, who is your name?’

‘Y-yoong, Im Yoong.’

‘Yoong-ssi, would you come in? We will talk a bit.’

 

 

**

 

 

'Ah~~~ feels so good after bathing~’

Yuri sat on the couch, applying moisturizer on her legs. She checked her phone and saw a message.

 

How was today, Yuri? I’m sorry I cannot drive you home.

-Hyoyeon

Today was great! Glad to be in hometown and meet you in accident! ^^ Never mind, Hyo. You have a work to do, right? Fighting~’

-Yuri

I’m happy if you are too. Thanks! You too, fighting~

-Hyoyeon

 

‘He’s still so caring…plus cute,’ she laughed a little.

 

*Click*

 

All of the sudden the electricity went off.

‘GYAAAA!!! What the heck?!!’

 

‘The best apartment in the city, electricity went off!? They do have a generator as a backup energy source, don’t they? Ugh!!’

 

All she did was babbling in the dark while she tried to go to the bedroom with the light from her cellphone. She laid herself on the bed and stretched her body.

‘It won’t last long though,’ she thought.

 

Its already 30 minutes but the electricity still hadn’t .

 

‘Ok that’s it. Enough with waiting, I’m leaving this dumb apartment.’

She packed her stuff and went outside the apartment.

 

 

**

 

 

‘Appa, I’m home~’

Yuri popped out her head from the front door, peeking around the house. She found nothing but a servant there.

 

‘Did you see Appa?’

The servant was startled, but she bowed when she realized the heiress. ‘Mr. Kwon is in the dining room, he was speaking to a man there.’

‘A man? Who?’

‘I’m sorry, Miss but I don’t know.’

 

‘I don’t know if dad’s new habit is bringing his colleague home and discuss their business in the dining room…’ she wondered as she headed to the dining room.

 

Yuri was smiling brightly as nothing wrong was happened, standing at the door frame. She knew her dad will be very delighted to see her again. Guess this is an exception, her dad was sitting there, looked serious with a man back facing her.

 

 

**

 

 

‘Long time no see Appa~’ she wrapped her arms around her dad, kissing his cheek lightly. Her facial expression was bright, until she met the person in front of them eyes to eyes.

 

‘You!! The annoying man in the cab! What are you doing here?!’

‘Calm down.. I am just going to return your purse..’

 

Yoong showed her the purse and offered her to take it. Yuri just stared at him with mixed feelings; worried about getting scolded by dad and fed up at him. He must’ve told him everything, she thought.

 

‘I will go to my room now. You two can talk..’ her dad got up, walking slowly to the door. ‘and you, Yuri, we will talk later.’

 

 

**

 

 

Yuri sat across him, looking intensely at his eyes. Now there's only the two of them in the dining room. Yoong sensed nothing wrong, as her dad was so kind and warm to a stranger like him. Coming to an unknown girl house whom he argued with and then being treated nicely, he started to change her bad impression in his mind.

 

‘Well, so that’s your dad-‘

‘How many?’

 

She butted in with her eyes shut and arms crossed. The latter who didn’t get the question she was asking just stared at her with puzzled look.

 

‘I asked, how many did my dad give you?’ she asked again like she could read the question on his look.

 

‘What? I don’t even understand what you are talking..’

‘You’re not here just to bring back my purse, right? If my dad haven’t given you the money..here.’

 

Yuri grabbed the purse and took out some cash. She threw the cash to his direction upon the table.

‘There, that is enough, right?’

 

The man collected the money and held it up. he moved closer to Yuri and hissed.

 

‘You’re pretty, Yuri. But unfortunately, your traits are not. You missed politeness class in your school huh? I don’t need your money. I just want to give back your purse and say sorry about this afternoon accident. I don’t expect you to be this arrogant, underestimating me very much.’

 

Yoong reached her hand and put the money on it. Little did he know, she wanted to shout at him but the words got caught in . He turned around and tucked his arms as he walked away from the speechless Yuri.

 

‘Th...then don’t expect anything from me!’ she finally opened after seeing his figure at the door frame, slowly disappearing from her sight.

 

 

**

 

 

Yuri, who wore her mickey mouse pajamas, exited her dad’s room. The morning sunshine rays through the slit curtain on the corridor, causing the lazy girl to rub her eyes. She went to the kitchen where she could get her energy back after the scolding scene.

 

‘Good morning, Miss Kwon.’

‘Hi Eunsung..’ she weakly replied.

‘You look so terrible, what happened?’

‘Terrible? It’s more than terrible! I just received a long morning lecture from Appa for lying to him. He said, why did you say the opposite thing? You don’t want your own Appa know when you will be home?'

‘And now you feel guilty?’

‘A little. I know he just simply worries about his daughter and all.’

 

Eunsung served a plate of bacon and a glass of milk. The heiress flashed a smile to him.

 

‘Hey, Eunsung, you know the guy from last night?’ she said while chewing her bacon.

‘I know, but just a brief info. His name is Im Yoong, he said he was going to Seoul for an important occasion.’

‘He told Appa all of that?’

‘I had just arrived here when they finished talked. Mr. Kwon sure understood everything, so he asked me to send you home-‘

‘-by turning off the apartment electricity. Smart enough,’ Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

 

‘That man is completely annoying,’ was the only thing flooded Yuri’s mind at the moment.

 

 

**

 

 

Tiffany was on the verge of sleeping again when she heard a knock on her door.

 

‘Who? Just come in, I don’t lock it..’ she reluctantly replied once she yawned.

 

She heard the door closed and decided to wait on her bedroom with sheet covering her body. But no one appeared. She sneak a peek from under the sheet and found a smiling man standing in front of her bed. She enthusiastically got up from her slumber and hugged him. It was Yoong.

 

‘Yoongie~ I don’t know you’ll be here this early. I just woke up like a minute ago..and you shouldn’t be looking at me! I look awful without make-up!’ she blocked his sight with her hands.

‘Stupid, I’ve known you even before you know how to put make-up on!’ he laughed and playfully pinched her cheeks. Tiffany just frowned.

 

‘Come on, take bath quickly! Don’t forget today is our first date!’

‘Oh I almost forgot! Sure~’

 

 

‘Uhmm Yoong, you won’t stay here until I finish taking a bath, right?’

‘No, I’ll just wait until you change into your clothes..’

‘Yah! Byuntae!!!’ she threw the pillow toward him. ‘Now if you want me to be quick, leave this room!’

 

Yoong only grinned, seeing his girlfriend’s cheek reddening. He stole a kiss on her cheek before rushing outside. He only did that to make Tiffany blushed even more.

 

 

 

 


 

Yoonfany is sooo sweet, ottoke?!! T__T