Chapter 6

I’ll Never Let You Go

Bringing Jeongmin out for a date was actually an excuse that Hyunseong gave himself. The reason why he wanted to bring him out to the theme park was because he wanted to reminisce the time he had with Jeongmin. The theme park they went to was where they had their first official date. He thought he would never be back here again ever since Jeongmin’s death. Too much happy memories…

 

“Hyung, can I eat this?” Jeongmin pointed at the candy floss at the stall near the entrance. Hyunseong nodded and followed Jeongmin along. He paid for the candy floss and passed it to Jeongmin. He really liked how Jeongmin smiles when he took a small bite on the candy floss.

 

“Ahh.” He raised the candy floss in his hands towards Hyunseong just like how Jeongmin did in the past.

 

Before Hyunseong could even suggest for a ride, Jeongmin has already left his side. He looked around the entrance to find Jeongmin only to spot him at the snack bar near the entrance. He brought a stick of candy floss and walked back to Hyunseong’s side.

 

“I always wanted to try sharing candy floss with someone I love.” Jeongmin smiled brightly as he raised the candy floss towards Hyunseong’s face.

 

“Hyung?” Jeongmin looked at the taller male who seemed to be in a daze. He couldn’t bring himself to eat it. The feeling that the both gave him was too alike, too alike that his heart was starting to hurt again. If only Jeongmin was alive, he would then be truly happy.

 

“Sorry, I don’t like eating sweet stuff.” He rejected before turning away. It was only then it dawn on Jeongmin that he might have touched on a memory he shouldn’t have with his actions.

 

Jeongmin really want to know about Lee Jeongmin. How alike were the both of them? Why Hyunseong love Jeongmin so much that he couldn’t love another? How much have they went through, how much he loved him? He wanted to ask Hyunseong about Lee Jeongmin but he remembered Donghyun’s words. He must not ask Hyunseong about Lee Jeongmin.

 

Although it was a date, it was a trip down the memory lane for Hyunseong. Occasionally Jeongmin would catch Hyunseong in a daze while staring blankly at him then a hurtful expression would appear right after.

 

A lot of times Jeongmin wanted to tell Hyunseong that he’s willing to be Jeongmin’s substitute. He’s willing to be mistaken as Jeongmin that he loved because that was the reason for his whole existence here in his life now.

 

Too many of the rides held the memories of Hyunseong and Jeongmin. It made Hyunseong decline almost all of the rides. Just because he’s afraid, too afraid that he’ll replace those memories away. Too painful that he didn’t want to touch it. Maybe he shouldn’t have suggested bringing him out to places where it held their memories.  

 

“Can we ride the Ferris wheel before we go? Please?” Hyunseong felt bad for rejecting Jeongmin too many times and agreed to the last ride before they go back home.

 

Hyunseong stayed silent during the ride, reminisced those memories that he had with Jeongmin on this Ferris wheel. That day he even prepared to propose to him.

 

“Did you have fun?” He ruffled his lover’s hair.

 

“Ne.” Jeongmin nodded as he watches the scenery outside window. It was beautiful but in Hyunseong’s eyes Jeongmin was even more beautiful.

 

“Jeongmin-ah. Look at me.” Hyunseong whispered, Jeongmin then turned to look at him. His lover smiled brightly as he took out the ring he prepared.

 

“Be mine forever.”

 

His thoughts were cut off when he felt the younger male’s lips on his. Hyunseong was taken aback by his sudden kiss. He moved back slightly to increase the distance between them.

 

“I know you miss Jeongmin.” He cupped Hyunseong’s cheeks gently, his cheeks with his thumb.

 

“You can pretend that I’m the Lee Jeongmin because that’s the reason why I’m here in your life.”

 

“Jeongmin…”

 

“I want you to be my forever, Hyunseong.” He whispered softly, with the very same smile Hyunseong once saw.

 

“I want you to be my forever too, Hyunseong.” Jeongmin smiled back sweetly at Hyunseong.

 

“Jeongmin…” Hyunseong immediately hugged him tightly in his arms, so afraid that he’ll just disappear once he let go.

 

“I’m never going to let you go again…” Hyunseong swore. He doesn’t want to lose Jeongmin ever again even if the person in front of him wasn’t the Lee Jeongmin that he love.

 

“You don’t have to.”

 

After a round, they got off the Ferris wheel.

 

“Let’s go home, My Jeongminnie” He grab onto Jeongmin’s hands to interlocked with his. Hyunseong looked up at him with the usual gentle smile before walking back towards his car.

 

“Ne.” He replied with a light blush on his cheeks.


Can't seems to write any longer >.< my chapters are so short...

Well, I'll try to udpate even if my chapters are short. I already know what ending I want for my story. The part that left is what lead to it... I'll try my best to finish this story.

Thank you to readers who stayed with me from the very start and I know it's like been two years... O.O /facepalms Hate me all you want for not updating cause I know it's my fault not to. >.<