Chapter 2

I’ll Never Let You Go

 

After finishing the breakfast Hyunseong specially made for him, he took out the notebook and decided to laze on the couch in the living room. He felt a little light headed, thinking that it might due to the fact he woke up too early in the morning.

 

The first page was much of the physically information about Jeongmin. For examples, his birth date, horoscope, blood type and etc. He then realized he shared a lot in common with Jeongmin.

 

He had the same blood type, their height and weight were about the same. Their names were the same too. Spending two years in hell did make him forget about his true identity. Where he came from, the date he was born in. The car accident that happened two years ago, added on to it. The only thing he knew about his life before two years was his name and he was a male e in hell.

 

The most important was, he looked exactly like him. He looked at the photo frame on the television console. Perhaps it’s the reason why Donghyun choose him to be a replacement lover.

 

He then looked back at the book and continued flipping through the pages.

 

There wasn’t really detailed information about their memories since it was obvious the whole book was written in a third person point of view of them.

 

Jeongmin and Hyunseong are the sweetest couple Donghyun had ever seen. Their love didn’t come by easy as the both of them fight hard for it. Despite Hyunseong parents’ disproval, they still decided to be together.  Hyunseong even gave up on taking over the family business just to be with Jeongmin.

 

There was a period of time, they eloped. Both of them get a part time job and lived together at a small rented apartment. Although time was tough during that time, but to them it was the happiest moment of their life. Eventually both of their parents accepted them.

 

It was supposed to be a happy ending, where the two of them can live together but that day came and broke the love bird up. Who knew a fire would break out in their house eventually devour every single things in that house, including the lives of three.

 

Then there was newspaper cutting of the news included in the book.

 

He closed his eyes, he didn’t really expect this.

 

How can I be able to replace him who is so special in his heart?

I’m nobody.

I’m just someone from that hell.

 

Jeongmin actually imagined Hyunseong to be someone old and weak, but no, it was a young man who was a company’s CEO. Was lady luck smiling at him or was it the start of a nightmare? Since he was given such a job, he will do his best to be Hyunseong’s replaced lover.

 

He closed his eyes. It’s been too long since he’s able to hear his own thoughts and get a good rest.

 

 

 

When he woke up from his sleep, it was already in the evening. He was no longer on the couch and was lying on the soft comfy bed. He sat up, mind still in a blank. He only felt something wet dropped from his forehead to his lap. It was a cold towel. Hyunseong walked in to the room with a worried look.

 

“Are you feeling okay? Why didn’t you tell me you were having a fever?” Actually Jeongmin didn’t even know he was having a fever. He thought he was just feeling tired like usual.

 

“I don’t know.” Jeongmin felt bad for making Hyunseong worried, as a replacement lover, he should be the one giving more love and care but ended up Hyunseong cared for him more. Hyunseong sat down beside Jeongmin and look at him.

 

“Next time if you are not feeling well, tell me alright?” Hyunseong ruffled Jeongmin’s hair as he nodded and leaned on Hyunseong’s body.

 

“Are you hungry? I prepared some porridge. ” Jeongmin nodded his head slightly. Hyunseong then moved Jeongmin to lie down on the bed. Before he stood up, his lover held his hand.

 

“Thank you, hyung.” The older male leaned down a kissed on the younger male’s forehead.

 

“If you really want to thank me, get well soon so that we can go on a date.” Hyunseong’s voice was so gentle and warm…

 

If your lover didn’t die that day,

Does that mean I would never know how is it to be loved and taken care off?

So should I be happy that he died?


Sorry that I update slow and each chapter is like less than 1000 words. I will try to update more. Since I'm already done with my exam!!