Chapter 5

I’ll Never Let You Go

 

Youngmin bowed politely before walking into his office. Hyunseong was rather surprised at his sudden visit. It was unusual for him to drop by the office. He shifted his attention to the younger male.

 

“Did something happen at home?” Originally Hyunseong was already worried about leaving Jeongmin home alone since he looked kind of unwell before he went out.

 

“No Hyung. It’s just that he prepared this for you and I’m just delivering it to you on his behalf.” He then placed the bento on the table. Hyunseong eyes widen as he didn’t expect that the current Jeongmin would make lunch like how his original lover did in the past.

 

“Jeongmin made this?” He opened up the cover and gape in awe. It was all his favorite food. Hyunseong couldn’t believe it. How did he know what he likes? How did he know he preferred his sausage to be cut in slices? How did he know how Jeongmin packed in the past?

 

“Yes. I saw him made it all by himself.” He frowned slightly, thinking that it might be Donghyun who told him about his little habits in the book he gave Jeongmin. He picked up one piece of the meat and put it in his mouth. His eyes widen.

 

Why does it taste so alike?

No, it can’t be…

I must have missed Jeongmin too much,

That I’m starting to have hallucinate of those tastes.

It must be like that…

 

“Is there a problem, Hyung?” Watching how Hyunseong expression changed, Youngmin was getting worried. Wonder if the food made by Jeongmin was that delicious.

 

“No. Did he really make it himself? Not following any recipe or anything?” Youngmin thought for a moment, he was there the whole time when he was preparing the food. Jeongmin did not reference any paper or website at all. It was all based on his feel.

 

“Yes, I was there with him the whole time.” Hyunseong nodded. The younger one wanted to further probing the older one what’s wrong but he knows that he’s in no position to ask anything.

 

“Thanks, you can go home now. Tell him that I had eaten well.” Youngmin nodded and bowed for the last time before exiting the room. Hyunseong turned his gaze back to the lunch box. How can two different people make such similar food?

 

Are you back, Jeongmin?

Are you possessed on this new Jeongmin’s body?

 

After realizing how stupid his thoughts were, Hyunseong sniggered pathetically at himself. There was no such thing as soul exchange or ghost possession. But still a part of him wished something like this did happen so that he can be with the Jeongmin that he loved.

 

It must be because I missed you too much…

 

 

 

It was already night time when Hyunseong got home. Youngmin had already left and went home leaving Jeongmin home alone waiting for Hyunseong to be back. Jeongmin felt bad for falling sick for the first few days, making Hyunseong getting worried over him. When Jeongmin heard the keys jingling outside the door, he immediately stood up to welcome Hyunseong home.

 

The moment Hyunseong opened the door. He came face to face with Jeongmin’s smiling eyes.

 

“Welcome home.” He greeted. Hyunseong immediately froze on the spot. The familiar scene that he had every night, waking up every morning hoping that it will come true. For that moment he really thought Jeongmin came back to him. He rose out his hands to cup his warm cheek.

 

It felt real, the warmth against his hand was real.

 

“Jeongmin….” Hyunseong was still immersed with the thought that his Jeongmin came back to his life.

 

“Hyung?” His voice snapped him out from the thoughts, his Jeongmin doesn’t call him hyung. He can’t be the Jeongmin that he loved. He hid his disappointment behind his usual gentle smile while ruffling his hair loving.

 

“How are you feeling now?” Jeongmin relaxed against his touches and slowly leaned his head on his chest. Hyunseong didn’t move away, allowing Jeongmin’s weight on him.

 

“Much better now.” Hyunseong lips curled up and carried Jeongmin up in his hands.

 

“Hyung?!” He was shocked at his sudden action as he didn’t expect he would lift him up from the ground.

 

“You should be sleeping, you just got well.” He said as if carrying him in his arms wasn’t a big deal at all but to Jeongmin, it meant a lot to him. His kindness and care, everything meant a lot to him.

 

The only reason why I get to enjoy this,

Is because I’m Lee Jeongmin now, right?

 

Jeongmin closed his eyes and leaned his head on his shoulder. He know he should enjoy while he still can, at least in those lonely nights he still have these beautiful memories to recall. Hyunseong placed him down gently on the bed. He pulled the cover over him and tucked him in bed.

 

“Good night and sleep tight. Rest well tonight, I’ll bring you out tomorrow.” Jeongmin nodded excitedly, Hyunseong laughed slightly before planting a kiss on his forehead.


 

my chapters are forever short >.<

I'll try my best to update longer~~~~~~~

I can't believe I still have subscribers even after so long of not updating >.< THANK YOU~~~