Chapter 1

I’ll Never Let You Go

 

“From today on, you are no longer that boy from that place.  You will be Lee Jeongmin, Hyunseong’s lover.” Donghyun handed him a small notebook which contains facts about Lee Jeongmin and his lover, Hyunseong.

 

“I’ll do my best as his lover.” Jeongmin then took over the notebook from Donghyun’s hands with a confidence smile on his face. It was a sign of his new life. He no longer needs to go back to the hellish life he once lived. Jeongmin took his luggage and wanted to walk towards the front door of Shin residence but was stopped by Donghyun’s voice.

 

“Can you promise me something?” Jeongmin turned to look at Donghuyn.

 

“What is it, hyung?”

 

“Don’t ask him anything about the real Lee Jeongmin.” Jeongmin nodded.

 

 

 

Hyunseong finally came back home after a long meeting in the office. He made his way to his room and stared quietly at the familiar figure standing by the balcony. The both of them were too similar, even their expression looked the same. The same solemn look whenever he stared at the night sky. Hyunseong couldn’t hold back any longer and made his way to him. He wrapped his arms around his waist tightly from behind and buried his face near the nape of his neck.

 

“Jeongmin.” Hyunseong lost it. He lost to his mind. He doesn’t care whether if the guy in front of him was Jeongmin or not, at that moment to him he is Jeongmin, the Jeongmin that he loved so deeply with.  

 

“Jeongmin, Jeongmin.” He whispered so desperately the name over and over again near his ears as if it was some kind of word spells that will make Jeongmin stay with him forever. Jeongmin turned over wanting to take a look at the Hyunseong guy he’s supposed to love. He didn’t managed to get a good look at Hyunseong, his lips was sealed by him.

 

The way Hyunseong kissed him, he could feel that he really liked that Jeongmin guy a lot. His kiss was needy yet gentle at the same time. His hands slowly wrapped around the taller male’s neck and return the kiss. The way things were advancing, Jeongmin knew it would be a long night tonight. He closed his eyes the moment back was pressed softly on the mattress. Jeongmin waited for his advances but all he got was Hyunseong laying on top him quietly not doing anything at all.

 

Hyunseong was a little heavy for Jeongmin, his weight pressing on him was making it hard for Jeongmin to breathe. He then pushed Hyunseong aside and let him lay down quietly at the empty space beside him.

 

 Jeongmin opened his eyes and tilted his head to look at Hyunseong, his eyes were close. He was asleep.

 

Was he too tired today?

 

 “Jeongmin…Don’t leave me.” He muttered his name in his sleeps.

 

You must really love that guy a lot.

But why did he leave you?

 

He fingers tips touched gently on the older male’s face. It was the first time in his life he gotten so close looking at a guy’s face. He never spent a night with a guy without being ed, at least in those memories he remembered. Hyunseong was different. He was way too different from those guys he knew. He could really feel the love from him.

 

Although Jeongmin understand that the one he really love wasn’t him, but he couldn’t help to feel moved about his actions and his love. But these can never be truly his…

 

 

 

Jeongmin stretched himself a little on the bed and rubbed his eyes. He sat up on the bed to find a huge empty space beside him. Although he expected something like this to happen, he still couldn’t ignore the disappointed feelings in his heart.

 

He got down from the bed, not wanting to waste more moment of his life dazing off. He did his morning routine before going down. He didn’t really expect to see what’s in front of his eyes.

 

“Morning, breakfast is ready.” Hyunseong was wearing an apron around his waist. The more important thing was the fact that he made breakfast for him. Jeongmin stood still in a daze.

 

“Jeongmin?” He put aside his apron before pulling Jeongmin along with him to the table. Jeongmin then shook himself back to the reality that he’s now Lee Jeongmin, that’s why Hyunseong did all these. He was not doing for him, he was doing for Lee Jeongmin. He quickly revert himself to Lee Jeongmin, the guy who loved Hyunseong.

 

“Neh, hyung.” He then sat down and stared at the American style breakfast in front of him. He never expected a CEO of a company to know how to cook and cooks so well.

 

“How is it?” Hyunseong asked after watching Jeongmin took a bite on the pancakes.

 

“It’s really delicious hyung!” Jeongmin continue digging in the food, all the while living in that hellish place, he was never given a proper meal unless his client bring him to restaurant, he can never taste such good food at all.

 

“Good. Alright, I have to go to work.” Hyunseong stood up and hugged his little lover in his arms.

 

“You are not eating?” Jeongmin pouted, it means that he’s going be alone at home.

 

“I have eaten my share. All these are for you.” He ruffled Jeongmin’s hair.

 

“I’ll try to be home early to keep you accompany. If you are bored, you can surf net or play games.”

 

“Neh, hyung.” Jeongmin sent Hyunseong out the door, Jeongmin don’t know why but there’s a fuzzy feeling in his heart as he waved goodbye to Hyunseong. It was the first time he felt he belonged to somewhere. He went back to his room to take the notebook. Since he’s all alone at home, it would be the best time for him to know more about Jeongmin and Hyunseong.


I will try to write more and update AT LEAST once per week :D

Thank you for subscribing ^^

Sorry for my poor english.