[07

My heart is yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started with a harmless fever.

Seungcheol was in the North, in the midst of an expedition, when his body suddenly went weak. He had unexpectedly collapsed in the middle of a meeting with a city lord and was rushed back to his dwellings.

Drenched in a cold sweat, his entire body felt like it was lying on pins and needles. He was running a high fever, his muscles in extreme pain, his throat uncomfortably sore, and he was coughing like mad; he even felt King Yama's call whilst he was delirious. The doctor deduced he had contracted influenza.

With no other choice, he and his men went back to the city of Yongnam for him recuperate.

Seungcheol recovered soon enough. As the young master of a city lord, he had been given expensive medicine and elixirs in order for him to regain his strength. With his health back in shape, he started going back to his duties as heir. His father still refused to let him travel though, afraid his body was still too weak. But he was allowed to roam around the city's domain. Soonyoung usually accompanied him during his ventures.

Then after a few weeks, he started getting sick again.

He thought it was merely because of the weather - it was nearing winter after all - yet his illness seemed to be getting worse by the day.

The youth full of vigor had become weak and feeble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter