[04

My heart is yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Soonyoung – that was his name. He’s the nephew of his mother’s attendant. He was always visiting his aunt and had somehow gained affection from Seungcheol’s mother. He’s now under the wings of Lady Choi, training to be one of the performers in the theatre his mother usually sponsored.

He’s energetic – very hyperactive and playful honestly. Yet he’s serious when it comes to dancing, to performing. And maybe that’s why his mother had taken a liking to him. He was passionate, and definitely hardworking.

Now that they’re friends – yes, he could now confidently state that they are – Seungcheol would always watch him practice in the gardens after his lectures. Once Soonyoung was satisfied with his practice, he would lie beside him and would listen to Seungcheol read his book. Other times they would talk about the people in the Choi household, gossiping like old ladies about the many happenings within the walls of the residence.

It was a budding friendship, honestly. They were growing closer by the day and Seungcheol just knew the other would become an important person in his life.

He stared at Soonyoung closely. The other was practicing a different step his elder had just taught him. There was sli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter