[06

My heart is yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time he had seen the younger, he was already enraptured. As they spend more time together, growing closer and closer as each season pass, his affections for Soonyoung had slowly and eventually blossomed into something more than he had expected.

The way his cheeks puff whenever he smiles, the way his eyes disappears whenever he laughs, the way his lips jut into a pout whenever he concentrates, the way his fingers play the gagangmyun, the way his body gracefully execute each movement – just each and every little thing about Soonyoung had enraptured Seungcheol's eyes and heart. The dancer had had him wholly without him knowing.

In hindsight, it was plainly obvious. Who was the first person he’d want to see when he opens his eyes? Soonyoung. Who was the first person he could freely laugh with? Soonyoung. Who was the person who could make him smile the brightest? Soonyoung. Who was the person he always wanted to share his triumphs? Soonyoung. Who was the person he always thinks about when he’s in conquest? Soonyoung. Who was the first person he rushes to once he comes home from an expedition? Soonyoung. Who was the person he most wanted to please? Soonyoung? Who was the first person he’d get a souvenir for? Soonyoung. Who was the person he wanted to spend time with? Soonyoung.

Soonyoung! Soonyoung! Soonyoung! His heart couldn’t stop shouting out his name. The answer was right in front of his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter