[01

My heart is yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A strong gust of wind breezed through him, his robes billowing at its force. He closed his eyes so the dust wouldn’t blind him. He felt the wind’s touch; the cold caress numbing him. The leaves rustled, shaking and quaking on the branches whilst some fell onto the ground; its sounds strangely comforting.

He then slowly opened his eyes. His gaze instantly going towards the peach trees. There were only a few leaves left on its branches, a clear indication of the coming winter. A heavy sadness settled over him with the realization of the changing seasons. He missed the autumn festival for the very first time.

He had been in bed for weeks, sick to his bones. He was coughing excessively and fighting a fever from time to time. He simply had no choice but to miss his favorite festival.

A grim expression then appeared on his beautiful face. With the way things were going, the autumn festival wouldn’t be the only festival he’d be missing.

“Young master Seungcheol!” he then heard Jeonghan, his attendant and best friend, exclaim from behind him. He turned around and saw a panicked expression on his face. He smiled apologetically at the other.

“Hello

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter