What's going to be happen to us?

What's going to be happen to us?

 

CHAPTER 7

 

난숨을쉴수없어요
nan su-meul swil su ob-seo-yo- I can’t breathe

The fact that I still love you, that hurts me a lot.
Still can’t believe that you’re staring at me like that.
Calling my name like that, with that soft voice.
Made me can’t breathe. You left me clueless, trying to guess.

길을잃어버렸죠
ki-reul ilheo beo-ryeot-jyo- I’ve lost my direction

Ever you thought about me?
About someone who is so clueless about everything.
I almost forgot my own home.
I’ve lost my direction. I don’t know where to go, because you’re already gone.

내기억이매말라버려서
nae ki-eok-i mae-mal-ra beo-ryeo-seo-  My memory’s breaking into pieces

As I stepped forward, what I see are you.
The great-build moment is breaking.
Slowly, until it turns into pieces.


그런데도그댄태연히아무상관없겠죠
geu-reon-de-do geu-daen tae-yeon-hi ah-mu sang-gwan ob-ket-jyo- -  But you’re so calm because it has nothing to do with you

But as I see, you keep that faith.
Keep went away, so calm because it out from your business.
What I’ve done, make you stay away?
In this type of love, I might just smile.


마지막일거라고애써꺼내죠
ma-ji-mak il-keo-ra-go ae-seo kkeo-nae-jyo- Do you even want to take away the last bit?

“Hyukjae?” Someone’s calling. I turned and found my manager. I closed my book, but don’t stopped the music.

“Yes?” I answered.

“Job calls”

I smiled and nodded and he went away. I opened my book and start to write more lyrics.

미안해정말미안해 – Sorry, really sorry
mi-an-hae chong-mal mi-an-hae

Guilty, approached my soul.
As every time you made me thought that you’re the one who hate me.
I saw you again, and I feel like to apologizing.
Sorry, really sorry.


이말조차도미안해
yi mal-cho-cha-do mi-an-hae- Even when I say this I feel apologetic

Suddenly, my phone ringing. I took the phone and read the massage.

“A commercial, the director wants to see you today. At 7 pm, don’t be late!” ^^ I smiled and make the massage saved in my phone before I focused back to my book.


잠시면우린모두잃게될테니까
cham-si-myeon urin mo-du il-ke dwil-de-ni-kka- In a short while, we might lose everything

That day, did you remember that day?
Just because that, we separated.
I don’t think is more than 5 minutes.
And I lost everything.

사랑참아프다너무아프다
sa-rang cham a-peu-da neo-mu ah-peu-da- Love really hurts, it hurts too much

I was loving you, but you weren’t loving me back.
It hurts. How many times I need to say this.
You said faith.
But maybe it is right, I was born to love, not loved.


쉼없이날웃게하고끝없이나를울린다
swim-eob-si nal ut-ke-ha-go ggeut-eob-si na-reul ul-rin-ta

I looked to my watch as I found it’s already 6 pm. I closed my book, stopped my Ipod and slip it into my bag and get ready.  I stripped myself and change my clothes. After 5 minutes, I took my bag and went out. Job is priority. I’m a hard worker.

6.45 pm. Perfect time to arrive. I can order something that I liked from the restaurant. Well, I loved to go to this restaurant just to eat their Special Strawberry Ice. After arrived, I quickly sit down and ordered. Not long after that, my order came and I was drooling, oh gosh! I love strawberry!

I forgot that I came to see a director until someone knocked my table and I was shocked. I looked up and wiped the dripping strawberry ice from my lips.

“Good evening, Hyukjae-ssi” He said. I just nodded and reply his greet. “Looks like you enjoyed the meal here, especially the Strawberry Ice” He chuckled and I just blushed.

“I’m Han Kyo Jung.” He said as he offered his hand to me. I accepted his hand and nodded my head again. He just smiled to see how shy I was. “So, Hyukjae-ssi, you must knew why we meet like this. This is a commercial about perfume. We took couple to be in this commercial. But, we got problem to the woman models, we didn’t find any. As I remember, I ever seen you using a girl dress, and it quite amused me. And I thought you’re the best one.”

I can’t understand. Girl dress? “Pardon? I can’t understand”

“Okay, let me tell you the point. We need you as a woman model” He said and I almost make my eyes popped out from my face.

Woman? Woman? Woman? “But, I’m a guy.”

“We know. But you’re the typical of girl that we need (if you using a girl dress).”  The director said.

“How my carrier would be? They would say I’m sissy!” I rejected.

“No. Many male models like that, especially the pretty one. That’s what we called uni models. Model with two genders. Sometimes he can be so manly, sometimes he can be so pretty and elegant. No one will complain. “The director explained. I crossed my arms. I can’t believe this, they need me as the female model?

“It’s not that bad to using a girl dress. Just for a 3 minutes commercial.” The director coaxed. I looked to him, well, maybe this is can be a very new experience to me.

“Maybe yes. But I need time. 2 days?” I asked. He nodded and smiled. “Okay, deal!”

***

A/N : Well, hello my dear readers. I hope you like it. *shameless*

 

okay, okay, i'm sorry for the late update, but lately i just can't write and got dumb! I'm sorry!!

 

but still, comments are very loved!! And thanks to my subscribers!!! :DDD