What's going to be happen to us?

What's going to be happen to us?

 

Chapter One. 

 

 

“Should us?” I asked. Fear can clearly hear from my voice. I don’t want this to be happened.

 

“Mianhe, this is for our good sakes” He said calmly. I widened my eyes. Wae? Why he didn’t cry? Why he didn’t even try to keep us? Why he just keep like that, like this is something ordinary. I cried, what kind of situation is here? Everyone pretends to keep silent, I can’t stand this anymore.

 

“We’re, Super Junior, we’re done. I’m sorry if I ever made mistakes for all of you. Even we’re going to be separated, I still love you all as my real dongsaeng.” No one responded him, and he went out, made the room became more silent. Dead silent. Our leader, our sweet leader, I can’t believe what just I heard, he sounds so cold.

 

I stared at everyone who left, who in their own thought. Yesung who keeps expressionless, Kyuhyun, our magnae that trying to hide his sadness with playing with his PSP, Sungmin and Ryeowook who cried silently, Siwon and Shindong that chose to keep silent and Donghae, I can’t say anything about him.

 

“Maybe, I should go” Yesung-hyung suddenly said and broke the uncomfortable silent. I looked at him with disbelief.

“Me too” Siwon continued. I swallowed hard, they can’t be..

“Y-you do come back, don’t you?” I asked, Yesung-hyung looked at me sadly and shook his head, “ I’m afraid I can’t”

I turned to Siwon, “ Siwon ah, will..”

“I’m afraid that I can’t too” He cut me. I dropped down, how.. how can be..

“Take care” I heard Yesung-hyung and Siwon said it at the same time, I looked up and tears are flowing down, “Don’t go, Please, Kajima! “I said. But none of them come back. They chose their way.

“I’m sorry Eunhyuk-hyung, we can’t take step back” Siwon said and smiled gently. Heard that, what kind of relationship that they have all this time? How come they just easily gave up?

 

I looked to Sungmin-hyung and Ryeowook who keeps crying silently.

 

“I need to go. Need a fresh air.” Shindong suddenly said and went off. I looked at him with pleaded eyes, he just sighed and shook his head. Not long after that, one by one went away, without saying anything, and left me and Donghae. It hurts so bad. Why they agreed? We’ve been together for more than 7 years! How come they dare to threw all the lovely moment of us!

 

“ Super Junior is still alive, we can’t be separated, we.. hiks, we.. hiks.. ” I stopped, what a damn. It hurts badly, it’s like a thousand pieces of knife stabbed my heart, no, all over my body. Why? Why? Why It’s so sudden? I wiped my tears, but useless. I saw Donghae just keep like that, not moving even talking.

 

I don’t know why we are like this. It’s not like our fan services that full of touches, hug, even kisses. We’re not sweet as we gave our lovely fans fan services. We’re not like that, me and Donghae, many people suspect us a couple, I’m happy with it, but we’re not more than a co-worker. Donghae always acts cold.

 

“Why are you still here?” I asked, tears still unstoppable. He still silent, didn’t say any word. I sighed and leaned my back to the wall and grabbed the front of my hair and groaned, “AKKKHH!! Why? Why? Hiks, why?” Please someone answer me?! Please, someone.

 

“It’s useless Eunhyuk-ah. No ones will comeback. It’s not a personal decision, but our choice, we..”

“NO!” I screamed, “ No way! Our choice? I even never heard about this !”

He shook his head, I’m still crying. I know my face will be so mess, but I don’t care!

“It’s the faith Eunhyuk-ah. We need to choose.” He said.

“What about Kangin? Kibum? Hangeng? Heechul ?! We’re promised to wait for them, aren’t we?” I said in anger.

“And WTH with them huh?! Even they care? Okay, Kangin and Heechul is in military, but Kibum? Hangeng-hyung? Did they come or maybe just phone us to cancel this kind of crazy decision? They didn’t Eunhyuk. You’re too innocent. And don’t think everyone who heard that didn’t feel sad, they’re crying now. It’s life Hyukjae-ah.”

 

I shivered to his words, how come that he really thought his own group members like that. I’m speechless. It’s better for him not to talk.

“I’m going. Take care. Maybe tomorrow this would be huge news. Keep inside your room and better for you to go home now.” He said and left me.

“ I hate you” I said, I don’t know if he heard that or not. I don’t care. But the point is, it was the last time I saw Donghae and the last farewell goodbye.

 

I’m stayed still, looked blankly to nowhere. Where should I go? What should I do? I turned around and found our poster, 13 peoples. Much isn’t it? But we’re Super Junior. I stood up and walked toward the poster, I glued my hand to it and feel it.

 

13 peoples, 13 different personalities, and me just one of them, one of Super Junior, but now I’m no one. I’m alone.

 

A/N : Please, just marked as a cruel writter. I love them okay? I'm sorry if one of you felt uneasy about this fic. But still, it's fanfiction. Not real. 

But if you have time, and you feel like to waste it, waste it for me to leave a comment. Even just one line. I'll really appreciate it. :D

It's short. I'm sorry again.