What's going to be happen to us?

What's going to be happen to us?

CHAPTER 5 

 

(First warning, maybe have many grammatical error.) 

*

“Yeoboseo?” I asked.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo Hyukjae-ah..” someone across the phone said.

“Ma, Manager-hyung?” I said in disbelief.

*

 

 

“Of course it’s me. How have you been?” He asked again.

“Fine. What’s up hyung? Something?”

“Umm, I just want to tell you, one of my friends is a director, and he about to make a film. He searching an actor, you wanna join? I’ve said it to him, and he want to see you.” 

“A film?” I asked, I’ve never play a big role in a film before. Well, i ever played a cameo and musical. But it's diffrent isn't it?

“Yes, you can be the main cast, and maybe it can up your reputation again. Well, sorry about Super Junior.”

“Humm.. It’s okay. But, where the director wants to see me? And when?”

“Today, at 3 pm in Heaven’s Delight café.” He said and I took a mental memo about it.

“Okay hyung. Kamsahamnida” I said politely.

“You’re welcome.” And the phone hung up. I looked to the clock and found, 1.45 pm. Still one hour to go. Maybe I should prepare now.

*

3 PM

I arrived on time at Heaven’s Delight, and suddenly felt nervous, oh hell. Well, how’ll you react if suddenly someone asks you to play a film? We need to have a good appearance first, don’t we? So, I just think that I’m not in good appearance now (My eyes, somewhat look like a zombie ayes). I look around, and stopped at specific person, and smiled. I walked toward him and greeted him.

“Good Afternoon. I’m Lee Hyukjae” I said and bowed politely. I found he was smiled widely, “No need to be so formal, Hyukaje-ssi. “ I smiled in reply.

“Please sit down” He offered. I sat down and pull off my cap, revealing my face. The director seems to realize something from my face. He frowned.

“Something’s wrong?” I asked politely. He shook his head, “ Sorry, for my impolite manner, I just gave you some chills, did i?” He asked and smiled again, sure he has a good smile.

“No. I’m sorry, I’m the one who very suspicious.” I tried to not make him felt guilty.

“So, Hyukjae-ssi, you must have heard from your manager, didn’t you?” He paused, waiting to my answer, I just nodded. “ And what do you think?”

I keep silent for a while. Many thing should I prepare before I accept this offer, well, since I’m still in delusional state because my group dismissed, and I felt my heart is still weak to work with others. But, if I don’t try, I will always like this and I think it useless.  Yeah, useless.

“ It’s useless Eunhyuk-ah. No ones will comeback.”

“Eumm.. what should I call you?” I asked.

“Steven(A/N : The name just came across, so if it’s not cool, I’m sorry).” He answered.

“I accept your offer Steven-ssi. I’d be delighted” I said and smiled.

*

2 years after.

No One’s POV

2 years have passed, for someone it was the hardest time, but now everything is settled.  He just need to smile more, it fits him much better. Now, he was sitting on a chair, reading a script while his hair was in hair do. He looks up to the mirror just to see his face. He, Lee Hyukjae was a big star now. Even, sometimes Super Junior’s name still there behind his popularity, but it’s still his effort to became a real star under his name.  

“Finish” Said the hair-dresser. He just nodded before placed the script on the table next to him, and stand up. He fixed his tuxedo and a final touch, he caressed his jaw line and smiled.  Nice, he thought.

“Hyukjae-ssi. It’s the time” Someone from outside the room said. “I’m ready” He answered calmly and walked out. Right after he closed the door, the staffs were still inside start to blabbering.

“O gosh, he was hot. I don’t know how to react beside him” Said one of the female staffs. Others just nodded in agreement. “He completely changed.” Said one of the male staffs, and others just nodded in unison again.

*

“Scene 4, take one. Ready,, Action!” Said the director.

Other side, where Hyukjae and his partner in this film start to act out. 

“Hyukjae walked in and his eyes must be looked so cold and sharp, made the girl he have passed stunned”  (- Script-)

Hyukjae walked in to that crowd place, and the place suddenly dimmed. He looked around with his cold and sharp eyes that could mince other’s heart.  Every girl he have passed and stunned, don’t know how to react. Hyukjae keeps walking even, people are watching him. He doesn’t care. He needs to find someone. He turned his eyes to one direction and stopped. That is. And smirked.

“CUT!” Said the director and Hyukjae start to smile and walked toward the director. “How is it?” He asked. The director looked at him and gave him a brief hug, “You’re amazing. I love your eyes. Keep it up okay? We need to go to the next scene.”  Hyukjae just smiled as he got praised by the director. 

 

“Okay! Get ready!” Shouted the director and in a rush all the staff start to be ready again. Hyukjae walked to his previously place.

“Scene 5, take one. Ready… Action!”

“When he found the girl, he grabbed her hand and made her faced him. And the girl tried to struggle, but you don’t let her go, and just kissed her roughly.” (-Script-)

He smirked more when he’s getting closer to the girl, looks like that the girl haven’t notice the angry aura behind her, before suddenly someone’s hand grabbed her hand and made her turns back and faced someone that made chills to her neck.

“Nice to meet you again” He said. The girl just gulped, don’t know what to do, she tried to release her hand from the beast hand but failed, the beast was stronger than her. She stared wildly to the man. The man just smirked more, like winning a victory.

“Let me go. “ Said the girl coldly. He just chuckled, “ You know, even you gave me your scariest eyes stare, I don’t ever scared of that. “  The girl seems to get shocked, but relaxed next seconds.

“Just let me go. “ She said, and he just shook his head. “ Let me G.. Ummphh!!”

And he kissed her roughly.

“CUT!” And the director shouted after 3 seconds. And Hyukjae parted his lips from the girl lips. He bowed politely to her, before headed to the director.

“Looks like you’re in state of need.” Said the director, Hyukjae just chuckled, “Need? Maybe.. “

“Go rest. We will start again in 15 minutes. Everyone, break!” Shouted the director. Hyukjae walked leaving the place toward his rest room. But suddenly at corridor someone called him.

“Hyukjae-ssi.” It was a girl voice, sound tempting. Hyukjae stopped and turned around and found his female partner was leaning on the wall, and looked so y (Well , for men maybe, but for girl, yuck!)

“What is it?” He said and smiled. The girl come closer and suddenly caressed Hyukjae’s jaw line with her index finger.  Hyukjae keeps silent.

“You know, you’re hot. I can’t forget your kiss” She said huskily. Hyukjae in other side, just smiled and grabbed her hand. “ I know. I’m hot.” He said huskily too and leaned closer. The girl who seemed so confident for what happens next, start to circling her hands on Hyukjae neck and getting closer. But before everything happened, “ So you want me to you?” Hyukjae suddenly asked. The girl seems shocked. Hyukjae smiled calmly and removed her hands from his neck.

“But sorry, I don’t ” He said coldly and walked off leaving the girl with red face.

*

Inside rest room.

Hyukjae walked to the mirror and stared at his own reflection. I was being rude lately, he thought to himself. He was about to touch the cold glass of mirror before a familiar voice suddenly audible.  He stopped, and turned around, it’s from outside. He walked closer to the door and opened it harshly and not found anyone, except some footsteps. No way, it couldn’t be him. But what I care? He closed the door and someone passing the door.

The voice, the steps, he recognize that all. It was just from one man, it’s from Lee Donghae.  He opened the door again and found nothing again. He was gone. No! It must not him, why I’m so sure that it was Lee Donghae?, he said mentally.

“Hyukjae?”

“Ahh!!” Hyukjae jumped in surprise.

“Oh, sorry, I’m not knocking first, but the break time is end. “ He said. Hyukjae just smiled and nodded to the staff. He relaxed himself and convinced himself, that wasn’t Lee Donghae.

*

A/N : New update!! Banzai.

 

I think it's boring :(. Comments please? I don't know if this good or not. 

 

Please keep loving my fanfic!!! I luv you alll!  :33

 

                     사 랑 해 요 !!!!