Chapter 5

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

Time: in the morning
Place: Kang's mansion

"OPPA!! OPPA!! OPPA!!" 

Lisa yelled making her two brothers groaned and walked out from their room. "Wae? Why are you shouting in this morning?! We're trying to have some sleep!!" They said in hoarse voice, glared to the girl. 

"Aheh sorry. I just want to tell that Daehwi asked me to go date with him. So thats why i'm asking your permission. Would you let me?" She asked, grinning. "Just go. But don't get home late. Before midnight. I'm gonna have sleep now. Have fun with him." Daniel and Woojin shooed her then enter their own bedroom. 

She already got the permission amd she text Daehwi about it. And he reply immediately. 'I'll pick you at 10. Wear a comfortable clothes. See you later babe.' 

Lisa cringed. "Babe. Uhuh cheesy." She get herself ready. She only got an hour. She wear a blue crop top and a white skirt, pair with highcut black converse. As the bell rings, she went downstairs meet Daehwi at the entrance door, smile plastered on his face. 

He wear a black shirt with a skinny jeans, pair with a black sneakers. "Hey. You look beautiful." He praised and Lisa flustered. "Ahh thanks. You look good too." 

"Lets go? Did you already eat breakfast?" Daehwi asked as both of them inside the car. "Not yet." She shooked. "Thats great. I'm not too. Lets get our breakfast first. Its gonna be a long day today and our first date~" He sang happily and drove to the cafe. 

"Aish shut up Daehwi." She hit him on the shoulders. He wince cutely. "Hajima. Its hurt." Lisa chuckled. 

"Kaja. We're here." Both of them get out from the car and enter the cafe. "What do you want?" Daehwi asked. "Anything and i want latte." He nod. "Go find a seat for us. I'll wait for our orders." He demand and the girl find a seat for two beside the window.

Few minutes later, Daehwi arrives with a tray. He got himself a cup of coffee and sandwich while Lisa a sandwich and a cup of latte. "Thanks Daehwi." 

"You're welcome." He smiled and both of them eat silently. "Where are we going after this?" The girl ask, broke the silence air between them. "Where do you want to go?" He questioned back. "A place that you very want to go, or anywhere just tell me." 

"Umm idk. I'm still new here. Idk too much about Seoul. I've left here for 6 years and idk what have in here." She stutter. Daehwi lean back as he done eat, just helping himself to drink the coffee. 

"If then, i'll bring you whenever i want. Deal?" He said and the girl nod. "Deal." After both of them done eat, Daehwi drove her to aquarium. "Wah aquarium. Its been a long time i didnt come here." Lisa squeled happily and Daehwi chuckled beside her. Daehwi bought tickets for two and they entered it. 

In there, Lisa amazed with the fish. Every kinds of fish there. She being like a kid. She's so cute until Daehwi can't hold it. He held Lisa's hand, not let she get away from him. Looks like Lisa not cared. 

"Daehwi!! Look at that!! Its so big!!" Lisa squeled, pointed at the shark that swimming on them, as she shooked Daehwi's arm. He chuckled. "Yeah yeah i know." He smiled. His heart soften and flustered when see Lisa's smiling and happy. He loves when Lisa's happy. He start to get know her cute side. 

After that, both of them exited. "That was fun!!" She smiled to Daehwi. "I know." He ruffled his girlfriend hair. "Idk that you were so cute. I can't believe i have you as my girlfriend. I cant hold your cuteness you know? You're so cute and adorable." He smiled. His words fluttered Lisa's heart.

"Now, where should i bring you? What do you want to do?" He asked Lisa. "Emm idk what to do. But, i think i want to have something fun yet i want to see the scenery too." She mutter. "I know where should i bring you. Lets go." Daehwi pushed her into the car and get to driver seat and drove. 

"Where?" The girl questioned him. "Somewhere. You'll like it. I bet." He drive and take path to Namsan Tower. As they arrived, they get out from the car. "What is this place?" She said as she get beside Daehwi. "You'll know. Kaja." He grabbed Lisa hand and intertwined their fingers. He bought two tickets for cable car to Namsan Tower. 

As they got inside the cable car, Lisa get excited when the cable car move up. She looked out and a beautiful scenery laid infront of her eyes. Her eyes glued as she feel amazed. "Wah, its beautiful." 

"But you're more beautiful." He utter, make the girl flustered beside him. Both of them enjoyed looking the scenery and they arrived to Namsan Tower. They stepped out. Again, Lisa amazed. 

"Its really beautiful. I love it." She muttered, earn nod from Daehwi. "Do you want to do the locker wish?" He asked and the girl tilted her head. "Is there here?" He nod. "I want!!" She squeled. 

"Kaja." Both of them get into the shops and bought two lock, one for each other. They wrote their own wishes on it. 

'I wish i get a better life and Yejun leave me alone. I hope Kang Mellisa will be my fate. I want to love her with all my heart. I hope she's the last for me and i want to spend all my life with her until death come for me. I wish for myself to be healthy, my family too.' - Daehwi wish. 

'I, Kang Mellisa hopes that things will get better and have a great life. Also, i hope that Lee Daehwi will be the person that i will spend for my whole life until death tear us apart. I also wish for my own health, my family and my grandparents in England.' - Lisa wish. 

After both them done, they locked their locks together and threw the keys in the box there, smiled to each other. "What are you wish for?" He asked. "No way i could tell it to you." She snorted, Daehwi chuckled. "Fine fine. Lets stay here for a while. You can enjoy watched the scenery too. Go ahead. I'll be watching you." Lisa nod and walked away. Roaming the place with Daehwi watched her from behind. 

She gets into the corner and stay there. Daehwi went beside her. Her hair flying back cause of the wind. Daehwi stared at her, looks how beautiful she is. She smiled and looked at Daehwi who stared at her for a long time. Their eyes locked and Daehwi get shy and he looked away, fakely coughed. 

"Daehwi, lets take a selfie!!" She stutter and pulled out her phone and open camera apps. She took a selfie with Daehwi, she made a peace sign, smiling and Daehwi just smiled. Its their first picture together. 

She took again but this time, Daehwi kissed her cheek, making her flustered and the camera clicked. Daehwi took the phone from her and see the picture. "Aww you looks so cute. You're flustered. See this!" He showed the picture to Lisa who still flustered. 

He got and idea and he took the picture of Lisa flustering. "Hey stop it!!" Lisa yelled and pouted. "Aigoo you're so cute. I want these picture. Really." He send the two pictures where he kissed her cheek and when she flustering. He hand her back the phone and she pouted. He changed his lockscreen and home wallpaper phone to a picture where Lisa got kissed by him. 

"Aigoo, stop pouting. You're too cute to pouted. Stop it before i kissed you again." She stop pouted when Daehwi said he will kissed her. "You listen to me very well. Lets go to Hangang Park. Kaja." He held her waist and both of them left the place and head to Hangang Park. 

There, Daehwi rent two bicycle. Both of them cycling side to side, laughing as they feel the breeze. Many places they goes in a day. And in a day, Daehwi learn new things about Lisa. 

After both them have dinner, Daehwi send her home. "Be careful driving Daehwi! Bye!! I'm having so much fun today thanks to you." 

"Okay. Bye!! I'll tell you again when will i take you out for date later. Get inside house hurry! You'll freezing. I'll go after you get inside house." She nod and get inside house as Daehwi drove away. 

Both of them really have a great time. She learn that Daehwi is a caring guy. What did Daniel told her its true. Daehwi really treat her well and she loves to be with him. She thought that she already fallen to him. But she didn't know what he feel towards her. 

She entered the house met with two guys, watching Harry Potter movie while eatin popcorns. "Have fun both of you?" Daniel as she walked toward him and Woojin. 

"Very much and I'm tired." She mumbling, threw herself between Woojin and Daniel. The siblings watched the movie together. Without they realise, Lisa already fell asleep between them. "Hyung, Lisa is sleeping. Shouldnt she at her room now?" Woojin asked as he put a bowl of popcorns beside him. Daniel paused the movie. 

"Yeah. Lisa wake up. If you want to sleep, get in your room. Your body will hurt if you sleep here." Daniel shooked her softly and gained no response from her. "I guess she's really tired. You bring her bag and i'll carry her." Daniel said as he stood up and carry Lisa bridal style to her room. Woojin grabbed her bag, followed behind. 

Daniel put her on the bed and Woojin put her bag on the desk. "She need to changed. She can't wear this anymore. Its dirty." 

"Then, changed her. Here." Woojin threw Lisa's pajama at Daniel and he caught it. Both of them always changed her clothes before so its nothing for them even its so awkward. She always get changed by Woojin and Daniel since small. Theres nothing to shame of. Both of the boys get used well with the feels.

Both of them left after they changed Lisa and get themselves downstairs. They cleaned up mess that they do before go to sleep.