Chapter 19

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

Lisa could live comfortably for a day. On the next day, her life being greeted by hell. She scared of them when Daehwi aren't there with her. Guess who? 

Obviously its Daehwi's mom and Yejun. They take over the house when Daehwi not in Korea and Lisa are forced to be a maid for them two. If she doesn't listen to their words, she will get hurt by those two. Same goes to the others maid in the house too. They need to obey their words if not something bad will happen to them. 

In the first week of Daehwi's gone, Yejun hurt Lisa with a knife. She made a cut onto Lisa's wrist. Yejun loves to see how Lisa suffering from it and in that week too, she got hospitalized. In the second week, Mrs Lee slapping her, kick her and does everything that could made her satisfied. The other maid felt sorry for their young miss. They can't do anything if they did, they will get the punishment too. They were too scared of Mrs Lee and Yejun. Mrs Lee always warned Lisa and the maids for not letting this to Daehwi and they had to obey her words. 

This continues till the day where Daehwi back to Korea and Daehwi's mom and Yejun will be gone. Lisa was crying in the room, hugging herself at the edge of the room. Two weeks in the hell. She's got hurt multiply. Her wrist still got cuts and starts to heal slowly. She wish that it will heal faster but after her wrist being hurt many times, so it will take time to heal. 

What should i told to Daehwi? Do i have to lied to him? But this will be wrong. I shouldnt lied to him. If i told the truth he will be so mad. Ahh what should i do? 

She stopped crying and went to bathroom, washing her swollen face. She went downstairs to drink some water. Then, a maid approached her. "Miss Lisa, are you okay?" She asked and Lisa hummed. "I'm sorry we can't save you. We felt very sorry. Did you will tell young master about this?" 

Lisa shooked her head. "He can't knew about this. I'll made my reason how i got this. Don't worry about me and just do your works. Dont ever tell about it to Daehwi okay? We should keep it. He can't knew it. If he did he will be very mad. I don't want anything happen more." She exclaimed, sighing as she lean against the island. The maid nod her head in understand. 

"I'm sorry again Mrs Lee. We was wrong. We should protect you. We're very sorry." She said and looked down. "Its okay. Don't worry. Lets just think nothings happen kay? Don't be sad." Lisa said and hugged her.

They broke the hug and the maid excuse herself to continue her works. Lisa went to living room. At the same time, Daehwi already arrived. He entered the house and met with Lisa there. 

"Jagiya!!" He called and pulled her into his embrace. Lisa body tense. "Daehwi? When did you arrived?" She stutter and hug him in return. "Just now. I miss you so much. I think im almost died when you're not with me. I miss you very much." He said and hug her tightly. 

"I miss you too Daehwi. So how your business trip? Is it bad? Or is it okay?" She asked as Daehwi released the hug and cling his hand on her waist. "Its good but it will be so much good when you're with me." He replied and kiss her head. 

"Are you okay? Did you just cried?" He asked as he saw Lisa's swollen eyes. "Uh.. Yeah." 

"Why? Is something happen when i'm not here? Did something bad happen?" He shoot his words to Lisa and she gulped. "Ahh.. No... I cried because... i missed you so much. Yeah.. Thats why i cried. Yeah.. Ahah.." She stuttering cause she scared Daehwi will know everything. She had to lied. 

Daehwi let go his hand from her waist, raising his eyebrows and scanned her from head to toe. Lisa hid her right hand behind her and gulp which Daehwi caught her action. 

"Why did you hid your hands behind you? Did you keep something from me?" He asked. "Emm.. No.." Lisa looked away, avoiding his gaze. 

"Tell me Lisa. What is it? What did you keep from me." He said and Lisa gulp. She still didnt show her injured hand and hiding behind her back. "Jagi." He called again but Lisa still didnt moved. 

Daehwi got annoyed and he pulled her hand to the front. He almost cursed when see her injured wrist. "Could you please tell me how you got this?" His voice sounded that he was mad. "Tell me now Mellisa." She knew he was mad. When he mad, he will called her will full name. 

"Mellisa." 

"Emm.." Lisa looked down. Not dared to look into his eyes when she knew he's mad. Daehwi waited patiently for her to explain. "I-i hurt myself... Yeah.. I hurt myself..ermm.." She stutter without looking at his face. She told a lie. A total lie to covered up that Yejun is the one who hurt her. 

"What did you do until you hurt yourself?" He asked patiently. "I-i.. was playing with something sharp. But don't worry, my wound start to healing slowly." She gained her brave to look into his face, trying to convince him to trust it. Daehwi doesn't knew that it was a lied but he trust her lie.

Daehwi sighed. "Really? Then why did you play it when you knew its dangerous?" He asked. Lisa sighed in relief after he trust her lie. "I just want to know if its still sharp or not but i was wrong. Its still sharp and yeah, i made a cut on my wrist. It was an accident. Sorry for made you worry." 

"Aish, don't do this again. I don't like when you hurt yourself like this. You just make me worry so bad. Did you meet with a doctor?" 

Lisa hummed. "I did. Sorry for made you worry." She said and look down. Then, Daehwi pulled her into his embrace. "Its okay but don't make me worry and don't hurt yourself. You know that i love you right?" She nod her head. "Then, promise me that you wont hurt yourself again." He looked down to Lisa.

"I promise." She said and Daehwi peck her lips. Inside her, she can't promise to Daehwi that she'll not hurt herself. Yejun and her mother-in-law always hurt her and she can't keep the promise. 

"Lets go have a dinner at the outside. How is it?" Daehwi suggest. "Thats a good idea." Then, both of them changed and went outside to the restaurant for dinner. 

Daehwi got his rest after they comeback from the restaurant since he still got a jetlag. He already done his bath followed by Lisa. Tonight, what he want to do is cuddling with Lisa. He freaking missed her so much. Everyday, everynight, everytime, he thinks about her. Only her in his mind. 

Lisa off the lamp and walked to bed where Daehwi already on it. As she get on the bed, he pulled her body closer to him. "I miss to cuddle with you jagi." He whispered. "I know." She said. Then, both of them cuddling until they fall asleep with Lisa in Daehwi's embrace. 

On the next day, Daehwi didn't go to work. He takes a day off from work. He wants to spend time with Lisa more. He plans to go to a spring flower festival at Suncheon. (a/n- i watched battle trip of yoojung and mina, so i decide to use it since it was very beautiful.) 

Lisa wear a black long sleeve shirt and a knee-length cream skirt, pair with a black sneakers and a black sling bag. While Daehwi wear a black shirt and a cream skinny jean, pair with a black sneakers. Both them wore a couple tee. "Long sleeve again? Did you not feel hot?" Daehwi asked. "No i don't feel any hot. Its okay for me." Lisa replied. There's a reason why she wore long sleeve shirt whenever she with Daehwi. 

After they have their breakfast, Daehwi drove to Suncheon. Lisa fall to sleep on the way to Suncheon. It takes few hours to get there. Daehwi woke Lisa up when they arrived at Suncheon Bay National Garden. 

Then, they get out from the car. Daehwi bought the ticket for two and they finally entered the garden. Lisa was amazed with it. She gasped when many colours of flowers in front of her eyes. "Its really beautiful Daehwi. How did you know this place?" 

"One of my worker told me about this place. He said this place very beautiful when spring. So i decide to come here with you to enjoy the flowers since you love flowers." He told with his hand on her shoulders, pulling her body closer to his. 

There, they walked together, holding hands while enjoying the place. Then, they took a selfie together. They stayed in the garden for 3 hours, walking around, cuddling, and stealing some kisses. 

After they felt tired in there, Daehwi brought her to a restaurant for lunch. When their order arrived, both of them shared their meal together. Then, Daehwi brought her to another place that his worker recomended to him. 

Lisa was really enjoying the place where Daehwi brought her. She likes the view very much and she loves it. He really know how to make her happy. "I love you." Daehwi whispered while hugging her. "I love you too Daehwi." She snuggles her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.