Chapter 1

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

Time: 2pm
Place: Incheon International Airport

She finally arrived to Korea for 12 hours flight from England. She finally back to her homeland. At the arriving entrance, she saw her father's butler, waving and smiling to her. She waved back and walked towards him. 

"Mr. Jae!!!" She shrieked. "Hello, Miss Lisa. How's your flight?" He bowed and she bowed too. "Yeah its damn so bored. I wanna go back home and meet with my family~" 

Mr Jae nod and he pulled her bag, walking out from the airport. "Emm Mr Jae, can i drive?" She asked and the half year old man frowned. "Please? You must busy with papa isnt it? Though you must always be with papa. Trust me. I'll drive to home safely. Will you let me?" She questioned, handing her hand to the man, telling to gave her the keys. But the man still hesitate. 

"Mr Jae, don't worry. I can drive. I drove in England too. Dont worry Mr Jae. I'll drive safely. I promise you." 

Mr Jae nod and hand her the keys hesitantly. She take it and smiled. "Thank you Mr Jae." He put her luggage at the back seat and she already at the driver seat. 

"See you later Mr Jae!!" With that she drove off. Mr Jae still hesitant. What should he said to his boss? 

On the way, the car that she drive got bumped into another car. The car driver get out from his car. A handsome and tall man with purple hair, walk to the driver and knocked the window. She shocked and freak out. "Mommy what should i do??" 

She with hesitantly, turn down the window, meet the face of the owner who had a tight face on him. "I'm sorry. I didnt mean to bumped into your car. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." 

"Oh its girl. I see." He smirked. She gulped as she saw him smirked. "I'm sorry. What can i do? Ani, I'll paid for everything." 

"Aniya. Its okay. No need too, beautiful girl." His hand lingeried on her jawline. She gulped hard. 'He's so flirty as hell!' 

She never got into this problem before. "But.. What if you do a favor for me?" 

"Huh? What favor?" She frowned, questioning him. He looked at his watch. "Look, i don't have time to explain. I'm busy rn. But could we meet later? Give me your number and i'll text you. Deal?" 

She nod and he passed her his phone. She gave his phone back after typed her number in. "I'll get going first beautiful. Ahh before that, what's your name?" 

"Kang Mellisa or Kang Lisa you can called me." She said and the boy with purple hair nod. "What a beautiful name, suits with the owner too." He winked, flirty. She flustered. "Okay then, we'll meet later. I'll tell you what favor that i want. Bye!" He winked before he left. She want to asked his name but its too late. He already left with his car. 

"Damn. What just happen to me? Imma gotten myself into a problem with the guy that idk what his name is. But he's a handsome guy. I could see that he was a rich guy. Gahh whatever. I need to go home now!!" With that she drove off. 

An hour later she arrived home. "Mom!!! OPPA DEUL!!" She screamed as she entered the house. "LISA!!! MY BABY SISTER YOU'RE BCK!!" A familiar voice screaming and hugged her. She hugged him back. "Yeah oppa. I'm back." She grinned making the boy pinched her cheeks. 

"Auch oppa, its hurt!! Let go!!" She whined. "Yah Kang Daniel let my sister go!!" Woojin hit him and Daniel let go of her, wince in pain. "Yay Woojin oppa!!!" She hugged him and Woojin patted her head. "You're big now girl. You're getting more beautiful." Woojin praised, making Lisa blushed. 

"Mann, what's you said is all true Woojin." Daniel thumbs up and both of them clapped hands each other. Woojin is actually their cousin but he lived with them. Woojin lived with them since small because his parents didnt take care of him before. So, Lisa and Daniel parents took him and take care of him instead. Thanks to them, Woojin being a tough man already. 

Three of them really closed. Whatever they does always together. They shared many memories together. Lisa already thought Woojin as her brother eventhough he's not shared blood with her. Woojin and Daniel always take care of her. And sometimes being a protective bros ever to her. 

"You guys don't go to work?" She asked and both them shooked their head. "No, we're free for a month. My schedule have nothing in a month so yeah i'm here resting a whole month." 

"Ouh okay then. Where's mom?" 

"She meets with her clients. So only both of us at home. Waiting for you sure." Daniel said as he throw his hand on Lisa shoulder, she nod. 

"I miss my room~" "i'll get your luggage, Lisaa-yah." 

Lisa and Daniel went to the room while Woojin took her luggage in the car and went to her room where Daniel and Lisa at. 

"Nothings changed. I'm happy." She said and sit on her bed. Both of her brother sit on the couch. "We're not allowed anyone to touch and arranged everything in your room. Well you told us for not letting anyone arranged nor touched your things. So nothings changed here." Woojin said and Daniel nod. She chuckled. 

Suddenly Lisa's phone ringing. She pulled out her phone and look at the dialer. "Who's number is it? Nvm i'll amswered it." She stuttered out. She answered the call before stood up. "Oppa i'm going to answer this call for a while okay?" Both of them nod and she exited the room. 

"Who is this?" 

"I'm Daehwi. Lee Daehwi." The guy spoke. 

"Daehwi? Who was it?" Lisa frowned. 

"You don't remember me? We just met for a while before." He muttered. Lisa frowned but she tried to remember what happen before she got to the house. 

"Ahh yeah, you're the flirty guy with purple hair isnt it? The one who wants me do a favor." Lisa heard him chuckled. 

"I'm not a flirty guy okay." 

"Ugh whatever. So what do you want?" There's a few seconds of silent before he spoke. "Lets meet. I'll tell you want favor is it." 

"Okay then, text me where the place and time. I'll be there." 

"Okay. Then, bye love." He hang up before Lisa could answered. "Aish, what a flirty guy he is." She hissed before went to her two bros in her room. Her phone vibrate and a message sent to her. Its from that guy, Daehwi. 

She opened it and read before save the number with name Flirty Daehwi. 

'Unicorn Cafe, 5pm. See you there love.' 

Lisa cringed as she read it. She doesnt know him and yet he called her love? What the hell. Flirtious boy. 

"Oppa, i'll be out for a while. I want to meet someone." 

"Who? When? At where? Boy or girl?" Both Woojin and Daniel gave her a bunch of question. Okay, here comes the Detective Daniel and Woojin. 

"Its Daehwi. In 5pm. At Unicorn Cafe. Daehwi of course a boy." She answered all of the question. 

"Daehwi? You mean Lee Daehwi?" Daniel asked, frowned. Lisa nod. "Yeah. Did oppa knew him?" Both the boys nod. "He's our friend. Why do you have to meet him?" They frowned, wanting to know why. 

"There's something happen. I'll tell you guys later. I need to go now. Bye oppa." 

"Okay be careful. Make sure you tell to us later. Don't come back home late. Mom and papa wants to meet you." Lisa nod, grabbed her sling bag, and leave the house. 

She got plenty of time before meet Daehwi, so she decide to walk, wanting to feel the Korea air breeze. She miss the air feel and she wants to see the scenery too. She roams around the town before went to the cafe to meet Daehwi