Chapter 17

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

Daehwi got himself at the convenient store. Lucky there was no one there except the cashier. He went to the girls section. Man, he was really embrassed. Very very embrassed. He never felt like that before. That was his first time. 

He found the brand that Lisa want, no wings exactly and he grabbed it, went to the counter to buy it. The cashier look at him and chuckled. Daehwi lowered his face. "Buying this for your girl?" She asked and Daehwi nod. 

She gasped. "Wah, idk how many boys i met today, bought pads for their girlfriend. Hope you're the last one and don't be shame. Its normal. Just chill." The girl said and she scan the barcode, telling him the price and Daehwi pulled out his card, handing it to her. 

"Ohh really? Ahaha its shame actually but my wife need it. She said it was emergency. So i have to buy it for her." 

"Ahh, you already have a wife? Wow i can't expect it. You look so young to having a wife in your age." She gasped. "Yeah.. I knew it was too early but i can't let her go, so i married her." 

"Wow you're a loyal type i guess. Ahahha since your wife in her month, won't you buy her a chocolate and some pills?" She suggested not scanning his card yet. 

"Should i bought it? But why?" 

"Its because chocolate could makes girl happy when she's having mood swing in their month period. Pills can help reduced the period pain. Thats it." The girl explain and he gasped. "Ahh okay then. I'll buy the chocolate and the pills too." 

After he bought, he ran to house. He felt glad because the store is near to his house. "Babe!!" He yelled, the bathroom door opened and he entered, seeing his wife bend down probably trying to ease the pain. "Here." He hand her the packed initial pad and Lisa lifted her head, taking the it and shooed him out. After she done wearing it, she get out from the toilet. She sat on the sofa with her face scrunched up, helding the pain. 

"Babe, eat this pill. I heard it'll help to ease the pain. Here." Daehwi hand her a pill and a glass of water. Lisa gladly took it and swallowed the pill. Daehwi take a sit beside her. He helped her put the glass on the table and she leaned her back on the sofa. 

"You want some chocolate? I bought it too." He said and Lisa shooked her head. "Later. I don't want it now." She mutter and Daehwi nod his head. 

Daehwi then told her to laid on his lap. She hummed and laid her head on Daehwi's lap. Daehwi played with her hair, it softly. "Feel better?" He looked down to Lisa. "Yeah. Thanks Daehwi." She held his face. "Anything for you." He winked and Lisa cringed in cheesiness. 

"You flirty guy." She looked up. "What?" He raised his eyebrow. "I love you, mr flirty." She whispered making him flustered. "Uh-uh." He cupped his face, shy. 

Lisa chuckled seeing him flustering. Thats so cute. "You're really make my heart pounding hard. I'm melting.. Ahhh." He clench his hand on his chest. "Drama king you are." She laughed. 

"Whatever you called me but we still loved each other." 

"Yeah whatever." She scoffed then yawned. "You felt sleepy?" Lisa nod as she curled into ball. "Sleep then. I'll sing for you." He then sang Beautiful by Crush while his fingers brushing her hair who had her head on his lap. 

Lisa listen to his voice and muttered "Your voice so sweet Daehwi. I love it." Daehwi smiled while singing and Lisa slowly get sleepy then drifted to sleep. 

He stopped sang when he heard a soft snored out from Lisa. Daehwi felt sleepy too so he sleep there with Lisa on his lap. 

Next day

"Be careful. Bye." Lisa hand Daehwi his briefcase before pecked him in the lips. "Okay. You too. If want go somewhere tell me first. I'll go first." He patted his wife head and leave to his company. 

Lisa went to kitchen and does some work, helping the maids doing the cleaning and other works eventhough the maids refused her help. 

Meanwhile, Daehwi at the company, having his meeting before meet his clients in the afternoon. He was really busy for that day. He sighed in relief. He won't get meet with Yejun. He glad that he'll busy for a week.

Lisa was in the bedroom, rolling on the bed cause she was bored as hell. "Ahh what should i do to kill my time?" She mumbled, sighed as she stood to sit. 

"I'm bored~" She sang while her body roll on the bed. Then she stopped from roll after and idea come in her mind. "Ha, its been a long time i didnt meet with Danny and Woojin oppa. I miss them. Are they busy rn? Hmm lets see i'll gave a call at them." She mutter to herself as she took her phone and called Woojin number. 

Few beeps later then he answered. "What do you want kid." 

She groaned. "Ugh seriously oppa why that always be the first thing you said when i call you?" She said in disbelief and heard Woojin chuckled in the line. "I don't know. Why are you calling me?" He asked. 

"Oh mann arent you miss me oppa? I bet you must isnt it?"

"No i do not miss you." He said. "Damn oppa you're so cruel to me whyyy?" I fakely cried. "Yah! Of course i miss you. We didnt meet for almost 3 months after you married." 

"Aheee sorry and the reason why i called you is i want to know did you and Danny oppa are busy or not rn." 

"We're not busy. So wanna have siblings hangout? What would you said?" 

"Hmm thats a great idea. Lets hangout~ Tell me when you're here. I need some time to get ready so i'm hang up first bye oppa." Lisa exclaimed and she hang up without letting Woojin mutter any words. 

Then she remembered what Daehwi told her before. She called Daehwi and he picked up immediately. "Hmm?" 

"Are you busy?" She asked and he hummed. "Umm.. Sorry for disturbing you." 

"Its okay baby. What is it? You need something?" 

"No, can i go out with my brothers?" 

"I'll let you. Be careful okay. If there's anything happen make sure to call me immediately. Don't do anything stupid cause i dont want you to get hurt." 

"Arasseo. Thank you Daehwi." 

"You're welcome. Okay then i have to continue do my works. Have fun baby. I love you." 

"I love you too. Bye." Lisa hang up after that she get herself wear a comfortable yet casual outfit. She touched up some make uo on her face and done. 

Then, bell house rings. Lisa quickly grab her bag, phone and her purse and went downstairs. There's Woojin at the front door, whistling while waiting for her at the outside with his back leaned against the wall. 

"Woojin oppa!!" She screamed his name and gave him a tight hug. "Ayy my girl, how's you doing?" He said, smiling as he ruffled her hair. Lisa looked up. "I'm doing fine. Where's Daniel oppa?" 

"He's at the car. Kaja" Woojin said and pulled the young girl with him to the car that parked outside the gate. There, Lisa saw her biological brother leaning his back while playing his phone. 

Daniel heads up when he heard few footsteps coming towards him. Soon, a smile plastered on his face after saw his sister figure. "Daniel oppa!!" Lisa jumping like a kid and gave Daniel a big hug. 

"gurll i really miss you so much. Without yiu at home, we felt lonely. No any argued of us and more." Daniel mutter and hug her tightly, showing how much he missed her little sister. 

Lisa chuckled in his embrace and he let her go. "today, we will have siblings date!!" Lisa hands held Woojin and Daniel hands. 

Both of the men laughed seeing her child attitude. "okay now lets get inside the car and go?" daniel said and they nod. Lisa sat at the backseat while Woojin at the passanger seat and Daniel at the driver seat since he the one who will drive them. 

"so where do we wanna go?" daniel asked while his eyes fixed on the road. "place where three of us can date." Lisa grinned at the backseat. 

"hmm.. What if we go for ice skating? Its been a long time we're not going for ice skating." Woojin suggested and Lisa gasped. "Thats right oppa!! Lets go for skating!!!" Lisa cheered happily while the two mens laughed. "lts go skating~" Daniel sang.