Chapter 2

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

Lisa sit on the seat that beside the window after she ordered a drinks for her. Few minutes later, her drinks arrived. "Thanks." She said and the waiter smiled and bowed before leave. 

She take out her phone from her bag and played with it while waiting for the boy to arrived there. Its just 10 minutes more to 5pm. She got tired after roaming around the town by herself. She take a slurp from her drinks. 

As she focusedly played with her phone, a guy enter the cafe and look around to find her. Daehwi saw her playing with her phone and he went to her, sit in the opposite of her. Sitting in front of her for a minute, she still didnt saw him and it made him annoyed already. 

"Lisa-yah." He called annoyedly and the girl freak out. She almost cursed. "What the hell Daehwi? Since when you're arrived?" 

"I'm here about a minute but you didnt saw me. I see that you're really focused on your phone until you don't realise me here." He snorted. "Aheh sorry. I didnt mean too. I don't realise. Sorry." She turn off her phone and kept in her sling bag before look at the boy. 

"So?" She questioned as she slurped her drink. "Oh yeah i'm almost forgot." He chuckled. Lisa rolled her eyes. 

"What's the favor you want to?" 

"Be my girlfriend and marry me." He said in serious tone. Lisa widened her eyes. "Wait.. What?!" 

"Why should i be your girlfriend and need to marry you? I dont know you! Are you crazy?" She scoffed looking at the boy who had serious face. "Wait.. Don't tell me that you're serious. Are you serious?" 

"Do you see my face like i'm joking to you?" He pointed to his face. "Emm no.." 

"Then you know it. I'm serious now. I asked you this to help me. Just accept it please." 

"But.. Why? Won't you tell me the reason why? I should know it too." Lisa brushed her hair back. "Fine, i'll tell you. My dad, he told me that he wants me to get married. Just like arranged married. But the girl that i have to marry is someone that i really hate. She's often clings to me and its so disgusting. My dad told me if i don't want to marry her, i need to showed him that i've a girlfriend. I'm so stressed out. That's why i'm asking you to pretend being my girlfriend." 

"Wow, that's so mean of your dad. But.. Why i need to marry you?" She frowned. "Before i tell you, would you please let me have your drinks? I'm ing thirsty as rn." 

"What?!" Lisa doesn't want to give her drinks to him, but because she sees he really thirsty so she give him. He gladly take it and drink. 

"Now tell why." 

"Ohh yeah. My dad said, if i already have a girlfriend, i can marry her immediately. But she needs to meet my parents first before get married. Thats all. So how?" Daehwi look at the girl in front of him who had a stress face. 

Lisa cupped her face. 'Oh mann what should i do?!' She thought and brushed her hair back. "Lisa-yah, you just need to pretend to be my girlfriend exactly. Just infront of them only." 

"Fine. But, what if your parents asked me bunch of question? What should i say?"

"Before i met you, i was a cold person. The others you just think by yourself." He leaned back. "Damn you Daehwi! Then when i have to meet them?" She questioned. "Tomorrow night." He said as he crossed his hand. 

Lisa groaned. "If thats what you said then fine." She looked at her wrist watch. Its already 6.15pm. "Daehwi, i need to go. My family probably waiting for me rn. I should go." She stood up as well as Daehwi. Before she could left, Daehwi caught her wrist. 

"What?" She looked at him. "Let me send you home. Its getting dark. If you waited for the bus or taxi, it will take some time. I'll give you a ride to home." 

"Eh?? Its okay Daehwi. You don't have too." Lisa refused but she got herself dragged by Daehwi to his car. "I told you its okay." "Idc. You're my girlfriend now so just get inside now." He demanded. Lisa groaned but she get inside the car and Daehwi got to the driver seat and drove off. 

"Where's your house?" He asked Lisa with his gazed still on the road. Lisa told her address. "Oh you lived there?" Lisa nod. As they arrived, Daehwi stop his car. He looked outside. "Isn't this is Daniel and Woojin house? You lived here?" He asked and Lisa nod. "Yeah. Daniel and Woojin is my brother. I guess you knew them since they knew you too. So, thanks Daehwi for giving me ride here." She get out from the car. Before she entered the house, Daehwi called her. 

"Lisa-yah! I'll called you about tomorrow okay! Now get inside the house!!" He yelled and she nod. "Okay! Bye!!" She waved and entered the house meet with her family who at the living room. 

"I'm back!!" Her mom and papa gave her a hug. "Oh my baby girl!! How's you?" Mom asked. "Well as you see mom, i still can breath oxygen in earth now here and i'm alive. Not die yet." She joked and flipped her hair. Her brothers scoffed and she glared to the two boys. 

"Aigoo." Mom and dad chuckled. "Since you're here, lets have dinner together. Foods already done. I've cooked your favourite meals. Kaja!" 

All of them went to dining room and have dinner together. Talking, make stupid jokes, and other things. After they done, they go to their own room. 

Lisa take a bath and wear her Doraemon pajama. She lied on her bed and her mind was doozing. 'Tomorrow night? Meet with his family? He just an unknown guy. What should i wear? Why have i got myself into this problem? Ahh what should i do?? I need a help!! Ahh yeahh oppas could maybe help me!' 

She dashed into Woojin's room making him cursed. "What the ?!" She see that Woojin still in his towel, only his upper body exposed with his wet hair. He looks super hot. But Lisa don't give any to it. Same goes to Daniel too when she barged into their room. 

Lisa threw herself onto Woojin's bed and whined. Woojin looked at her, frowning. He knew if she so sudden barged into his room or Daniel, there must be something. "What the hell are you doing? What is exactly happen to you girl?" He said, using satoori tone. 

"Aniyaa!!" She screamed as she grabbing her own hair. Screaming like a crazy woman. Her screaming so loud until Daniel get into Woojin room, which is his room just beside of Daniel. "Wae wae wae wae?!" He came worriedly. Daniel already in his pajama but his hair still wet, guessing he just done his bath. 

"Idk what the hell is happen to our girl but there she is barged into my room so sudden and screaming like a mad person. She's freaking insane." Woojin pointed to Lisa who looks like a crazy woman with messy hair. Daniel chuckled as he went to the girl on the bed. 

Woojin walked to his closet and took out his pajama and wear it. He got himself to the bed too and sit beside Lisa. Lisa sit between Daniel and Woojin. 

"Aigoo, look what did you do to your hair. Its mess too much." Daniel muttered and he comb Lisa hair with his hand. "Oppaaa!!" She whined. Both the two boys looked at her. 

"Wae?" They said in unison. "You know, otw to home i bumped into someone car and its Daehwi. Fyi, i've been Daehwi's girlfriend actually. Starting today. And-- haaa" She stopped and whined again making the boys frowned. "And what?" Woojin asked. "And... I have to marry him. What should i do oppa?! He's a total stranger to me!!!" She exclaimed and pouted. 

"Wait.. What? Marry him? For what?! You've being his girlfriend and now marry him?! But you don't know him and we know him. Wow!! Thats so new for us!" Woojin and Daniel screamed. Both of them shocked with what they heard. 

"Yeah what should i do oppa? And tomorrow night i need to meet their parents." Lisa fakely cried. "Being his girlfriend is better but marry him, woah what is happening?!" Woojin hissed. "Ahh what should i do oppa!!" Lisa whined. 

"Listen here, Lisa. Just do his favor. Its your fault for bumped on his car. Deal with it. Just think that it was your penalty. From god. Or maybe you guys is a fate to each other. We knew him well. He's a good guy and he'll treat you well." Daniel said, Lisa's hair softly. "Yeah i agree it too. Daehwi is a good guy." Woojin said and nod in agreement.

"But.. What should i wear tomorrow? Ahh i'm so scared oppa!! What will mom and dad said? Isnt its too early for me to marry?" Lisa question to them. They nod but "It wasnt wrong to married early. Like omma and appa. They married early in your age actually. Mom told me that. Don't worry. We'll be with you okay?" Daniel said and she nod. 

"About your outfit, we'll go to shopping tomorrow okay? We'll choose suitable dress for you. Don't worry!!" Woojin exclaimed. "Fine then." 

"Now get too sleep. You should sleep early!!" Daniel said in excitement tone and Lisa made a face. "Eww oppa so gross. I'm going. Bye." She exited Woojin room leaving Daniel and Woojin in it. "Damn she's so mean. We comforted her but she mean to us man. At least say a goodnight or thanks to us." Daniel said in disbelief and Woojin nod in agreement.

Suddenly, Lisa's head appeared at the frame door. "Ohoh sorry forgot. Goodnight both of you two es oppas!" She said, slid out a tongue and leave quickly. She knew if she stayed there long, the two brothers will hit her. 

"What the hell with this kid already?!" Woojin hissed. Daniel shooked his head "I don't know." and leave to his room. 

Lisa entered the room and her phone rings. She pick up the call without seeing the caller. "Yeah what?" 

"Woah chill girl. I'm Daehwi wants to tell you something." 

"Then just tell it." 

"I'll pick you up tomorrow evening. Just get ready before 7pm. Dress casually. Not too y please." 

"I won't. I don't even like y clothes. Eww thats gross you know?" She snorted and he chuckled. "Yeah yeah whatever. Remember it. Before 7pm. I'll pick you up. Then, go to sleep and bye." Again, Daehwi hang up before she could say anything. 

Lisa threw her phone on the bed and go to toilet and done her business there. After that she get herself to bed. She clapped wanting the lights off and she drifted to sleep.