Chapter 11

Fate [Lee Daehwi - Wanna One]

The boys gasped as they sit on their seat. "Wow Lisa. You cooked? Really?" Seongwoo said with his eyes glued on spaghetti in front of him. "Yeah." 

"Finally. I've been waiting for this! I miss your cooking so much Lisa. Thanks to you, i've got tasted again your cooking." Woojin said and Daniel nod in agreement. 

"But what is this actually? Spaghetti what?" Jihoon questioned to Lisa. Before Lisa could answered, Daniel answered him. "Its Aglio Olio." His answered frowned the boys except Woojin. "Ahh nvm. The name really weird. Just eat it. Its delicious. You guys have never tasted her cooks. So try it and give some comment." 

Lisa just smiled and they digged in. At first try, they widened their eyes. "This is so good!! Its delicious!!" Jisung commented and he digged in more. Then, one by one comment her cooking. 

"We've told you right? Its really delicious. She can cooks many things. Just tell her and she'll do it. Sometimes she always cooked for us." Daniel praised and Woojin nod. "So Daehwi, you're lucky to have her. She can cook everything." Daehwi smiled. 

After they done eat, Minhyun and Guanlin insist to do the dishes. So Lisa let them do it since she cooked for them. Some of boys collapes on the sofa and some on the floor. They probably tired after for how many hours only god knows they in the pool. 

All boys resting except for Lisa. She sat on the corner and playing with her phone. Then Daehwi approached her, resting his head on her lap. "Babe." Lisa hummed and glance to him before to the screen phone back. 

"Babe." He called again and now Lisa turn off her phone and put beside her. "Yeah why?" Lisa asked as she played with his soft hair. "I love you." He confessed to her. "I know." She smiling make his heart flutter. 

The boys got themselves resting for a while then played VR games. Lisa who wasn't unintersted with it, goes to her room. Daehwi joined her later. 

She's at the balcony, taking a night air while looking at the garden. Then she felt a pair of hands wrapping on her waist. She flinched back. "Babe what are you doing?" 

Daehwi resting his chin on her head since she was short than him. "Nothing. Just taking the night breeze." She mutter. "Why are you here? Don't you with oppas down there?" She turned to face him. 

"You're not there. I want to spend my time with you more. I just want to cuddle with you." He stutter, pouted. "Aww don't pouted Daehwi." Lisa said and she peck him on the lips. Smiled plastered on his face after she pecked him.

"Aish, how come i can love you? I don't deserve you. You're too good for me." Daehwi mumble and kissed her in lips. Lisa replied his kiss, feel that he's smiling in the kiss. Few seconds later, they pulled apart. Lisa leaned her face into his chest. Daehwi her hair. 

"Lets cuddle before sleep." Daehwi whispered to her and she nod. Daehwi pulled her inside, closing the sliding door and get to bed with Lisa to cuddle. 

Daehwi gave her bunch of kisses on her face that makes Lisa feel a butterfly feelings and laughing. They cuddle until they fell asleep. The boys went to their room after they felt tired playing the VR.

Few days later

Last two days the party with their friends went well. In Sunday, they go back to their home cause in the Monday they go to work. 

Today is Monday and Daehwi need to go to work again after having a week off. He's eating breakfast with Lisa. 

After done, he walked to living room, taking his briefcase before turned to Lisa that behind him. "You sure you'll be okay? I'll be worried if you alone in the house." He caressed her cheek. "Its okay Daehwi. Its not like this house doesn't got any people. There's maids and some worker here. Trust me i'll be safe." She held his hand to convince him. 

He still hesitant to leave her alone. Scared that something will happen to her. He could feel somethin will happen to Lisa after he leave. 

"Its okay Daehwi. Hurry go to work. You can't be late." She pushed him to the porch. "Promise me? You'll be okay. If something happen call me immediately." He said and Lisa nod. 

"Okay then give me a kiss." He pointed at his lips and Lisa pecked his lips. "You've got what you want and now go. You can't be late. See you later." Daehwi get inside the car and leave. Lisa sighed as his car figure not in her eyes anymore. He really can't let her alone in the house. 

In the afternoon

Lisa was watching tv. She was bored and nothing she can do. Suddenly the bell home rings made Lisa flinched a bit. "Who is that? Its weird if it was Daehwi since he still working now. Or it was the oppas? Ayyee impossible. They're working. Thats so weird. I'll go look for it." She muttered and get to the door. 

As she open, reveal a person that she doesn't know. From what she know, its a girl because the person got a long hair. She wore completely black from up till down. Covering her face with mask. 

"Umm.. Who are you?" Lisa frowned. "Hah don't need to know me. You take what was mine! He belongs to me and not you!" She shouted as she pushed Lisa to the wall, pinned her there. Lisa frightened. 

"Who are you?!" Lisa raised her voice. The girl tilted her face, only showing her eyes. Lisa stared her eyes. Her eyes full of hatred towards her. 

"You don't deserve to live. You should die!" Her words cold as she take out a penknife from her pocket. "What are you doing? Let me go!!" Lisa yelled, struggling. 

Then she felt a very sharp things on her wrist and sleeve. She yelped in pain. The unknown girl just smirking. Love with what she see. 

Many blood flow out from the cuts. "STOP LET ME GO!!" Lisa screaming loudly with tears. Then a maid called her because she heard a shouting and yelling in the living room. "Miss Lisa? Are you okay?" 

They could feel that the maid almost near cause her voice close. "Help me!!!" The maid shocked from what she saw. Lisa was bleeding and a girl with black on her, made cuts on both of her wrist and sleeve. "MISS LISA!!" The maid screamed loudly made the girl with black ran away quickly. 

Lisa fell down, crying held the pain on both of her wrist. "Miss Lisa, wait for a while. I'll call the ambulance." She take out her phone and called the ambulance telling where they are. 

"They'll arrive few minutes more. Hold it for a while Miss Lisa." She hugged Lisa. Then the ambulance arrived. They bring Lisa and the maid to the hospital. Their other workers left dumbfounded at the house. 

As they arrived the doctor checked Lisa and treat her cuts. She lost many blood and she's pale. The maid beside her, scared. What should she tell to her young master? She don't know what to do. Lisa already being bandaged and sit on the hospital bed with the maid beside her. Lisa had called Daehwi to pick her and the maid up. 

"Miss, what should i tell young master? He'll be angry." She muttered, bit her lips with scared written on her face. "Its okay. I'll tell him. You just stayed quiet." 

Few minutes later, Daehwi came. "Lisa what happen?! You with her, what is happen?!" Daehwi slightly raised his voice to the maid. She lowered her head. "Daehwi, don't mad to her. Its not her fault." Lisa denfense the maid. 

"Why are you so defense to her? She should done her job well! What is with you?!" He raised his voice on Lisa and she flinched back. Lisa shut and lowering her head. A tears flow out from the corner of her eyes when she lowered her head. 

Daehwi realised that he raised his voice to her and made her cry. He sudden felt sorry. "Lisa.. I'm-- i'm sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice on you. I'm sorry." Lisa wiped her tears off. 

"Nah its okay. Just lets go back. I want to rest. Lets go unnie, Daehwi." She mumbled as she get down from the bed, pulled the maid with her and leave Daehwi behind. Daehwi sighed. He shouldn't raise his voice on her. 

He groaned then followed Lisa and their maid behind them. Three of them get in the car and Daehwi drive them to home. On the way to home, the air was really quiet. Lisa just look outside the window while Daehwi glanced to her many times and back to the road. 

Lisa don't even gave any glances on him. She just kept quiet after Daehwi raised his voice. He never raising his voice on her when she with him. Thats the first time. 

After they arrived, they entered the house. The maid apologized then get back to done her works while Lisa get herself to kitchen to drank some water, followed by Daehwi. 

Lisa realise that he following her everywhere she goes. "Would you please stop following me?! You still got to work! Just go! And don't follow me!!" Lisa turned and yelled to him annoyedly. 

"Lisa, I'm sorry." 

"Leave me alone Daehwi. You have works to do. Go now." 

"Not until you forgive me." He being stubborn. "Daehwi, please leave me alone. I want to be alone. Other than that you can't leave your works just because of me. Go to work now!" She glared to him, telling to stop and get to work. 

Daehwi sighed. "I'll go now. See you later." He take his leave to the work and he'll sure have a talk with her later. Lisa went to the garden backyard and stayed there for how many hours only god knows. She just stared the flowers. 

A maid come bring her a cup of tea. "Miss, this is your tea. I'm very sorry about what happen before. Because of me, you being scold by young master." She apologized but Lisa just shrugged. 

"Its okay. Its not your fault. Don't worry." She smiled to her, showing to the maid that she's okay and the maid left. Then, she got a message from unknown number and she read it. 

From: unknown number
You better stay away from Daehwi if you don't want your life in danger. I'm always watching you. Remember it. 

Lisa frightened. She look everywhere but there's no one except for few maids that doing the laundry. "Who was it? Is it the girl before?" She muttered and off her phone. Then she got a message again. From the unknown number too. 

From: unknown number
I know that you're afraid. If you afraid then stay away from Daehwi. You're nothing to him. He just played with your feelings. Did you think he really love you? He's not. He loves other girl. You don't know her. But, she know you very much. 

"What the hell? Should i tell this to Daehwi? Nah, i shouldn't tell this to him. Maybe this person just want money." Lisa shrugged and off her phone. Actually she's frightened but she stayed calm. 

She just have a problem with Daehwi and now an unknown person message her telling her to stay away from Daehwi. What is exactly happen to her now? 

She sighed weakly. "Why is this happen to me?" She whispered then stared into the flowers.