Reading

Heart Desires

1:30am
SB. Hello!! I'm finally here is anyone awake??

The main dancer was really tired, she had a 'WOW THING" practice, due to the diferent schedules the other girls should attend, they practiced during the night, it all went really good so Eunbi didn't matter about how tired she felt, she was really satisfied with the results, anyways, she missed her team so much, especially Yerin, she couldn't see the girl during all day, maybe it was too much to ask for her unnie to stay awake waiting for her, but she would be lying about not having a slightly hope about this happening, she entered the living room and turned up the light then, she saw her, a beatiful sleeping girl, did she fall sleep wating for her or it was just a coincidence? She wanted to wake her up but watching her sleep was a precious moment, suddenly as if Yerin could feel SinB's gaze she opened her eyes.

YR. SinB yah! You're finally here I mean.. I was just reading and fell asleep so now it's good because is like I was waiting for you, obviously is just a coincidence you know? hahaha

SB. Are you ok unnie? you seem... nervous?

YR. Not at all I'm fine, c'mon let's go to sleep you must be tired!

SB. Yeah let's go... Yerin unnie don't forget your book!

YR. Oh!! yes.. It should've fallen when I was sleeping...

SB. Let me get it for you.. CAREFUL UNNIE!

YR. NO WAIT I'LL GET IT AAAAAAAAAUUUUUCH X.X

Here is what happened, Yerin feelings for Eunbi did anything but grown up, although she wasn't sure about confessing, she thought the best she could do if she decided to do it, was being more attentive about SinB's hobbies, so few days ago, Yuju and her went to the book store, the singer wanted to give Umji a gift for no reason, while they were looking for a good option Yerin saw the Harry Potter saga, , the main dancer was always talking about this magic universe but since no one else had read it, she gave up talking with her unnies about this, Yerin decided to give it a chance and she bought the first book, but she was embarrased because if SinB noticed she was going to ask and Yerin couldn't thinkg about an answer but "Because it likes you and I like you, I know how much you love to talk about it and that's why I'm reading it so we can talk more" this is why Yerin panicked when the other girl tried to pick up the book, she tried to stand up but in her rush she forgot about the shelf near to the sofa and then... she found herself knocked in the sofa and a worried SinB trying to get her back to the reality....

SB. YERIN UNNIE!! WAKE UP PLEASE!! 

YR. I'm here SinB calm down I'm fine...

SB. Here I brought some ice for your head, let me help you..

YR. I'm ok SinB look I can stand.. oh god...- She couldn't stand up because when she tried her head was spinning, so the main dancer held her waist and carefully helped her to sit in the sofa...

SB. CAREFUL UNNIE!!! I'll help you with the ice...

SinB's right hand was in Yerin's waist and the other hand in her head holding a plastic bag with ice on it, Yerin opened her eyes and found out that her faces were really close and the younger girl was staring at her with a worried expresion, then their eyes met...

Yerin POV
Wow... her eyes are so beautiful, I love when she stare at me like that and this might be weird but when she had this worried expresion is so sweet I want to kiss her so much, ah who cares about the consequences I'm doing it!!

SinB POV
Come on Eunbi just kiss her! if anything goes wrong you still can convince her it was all her imagination because of how bad she kicked her head... just do it!!

Both girls faces started to get closer little by little, both could feel their breaths accelerated, the perfect kiss was about to happen, both's hearts were beating fast... their noses almost touched and...

YR. AGHHH IT'S COLD!!!

SB. Oh my god!! unnie im' so sorry I just... aghh!! 

They were so focused on the kiss, that Eunbi forgot about the ice and let it slide between both of them litteraly freezing the moment...

SW. WHATS GOING ON HERE'?? SINB WHAT DID YOU DO TO YERIN??

SB. Can you please calm down? I'm just helping her, she had an accident with the shelf! 

YR. She's right Sowonie... I.. had an accident she was just helping me but.. the ice...just..fell down...- her cheeks were all red

SW. You both better go to sleep! it's 2:30 am and we are invited to SM building to support SinB!!

EH. Whats going on why are all of you screaming -.- can you please let me sleep?

SW. E... Eunha-yah! we.. they were.. I didn't want to wake you up! 

EH. It's ok Sowon don't worry can you please come back to bed... I MEAN!! YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO YOUR BED IN YOUR ROOM WITH YERIN!!!

YJ. What's going on here...? Ah Eunha you're here I thought you were outside since I didn't see you in our room

EH. KJDFOÑKAJSFA What you mean of course I was there you just didn't see me, where else would I be?

YJ. Well whatever I'm just going back to sleep see you!! and please dont' be that loud ok?

SW. Come on Yerin let's go I'll help you.. good night everyone - Said the tallest girl staring nervously at Eunha...

EH. Good night!! 

SB. Yerin unnie will you be alright?

YR. Yes don't worry Eunbi.. the giraffe will take care of me now so go to sleep ok ? have a good night and thank you for the ice!!!

SB. Have a good night unnies!

-Yerin POV at unnies room-
Ughh my head still hurts a little... but I'm not sure what happened there... I think we almost kissed but what if it was just my imagination I wasn't fully conscious oh god and I think I forgot to pick up the book but I feel so tired maybe tomorrow...- She fell asleep.

-Sowon POV at unnies room-
I swear to God one day if is not me then Eunha will confess about us in the worst moment, luckily they won't suspect we were together in the room tonight x.x

-SinB POV at maknaes room-
How was it possible for me to ruin that moment!! I almost got it! the perfect moment and I had to let the ice pad slide maybe this is a sign that I should give up, but ooof I really can't stop thinking about her lips, those red lips and also since when Unnie is interested in Harry Potter? aghh I should sleep, I'll ask about it tomorrow.

------------END OF CHAPTER--------

Hi! I hope you enjoy this one, have a good night/day and stan our 6 talented girls!