New level

Heart Desires

SB. GET A ROOM YOU TWO!

UJ. EXCUSE ME UNNIE, BUT THIS IS MY ROOM TOO!!

SB. ...WELL...Yes but that doesn't mean you two can brag about your love right infront of my salad!!

YJ. I'm so sorry SinB yah! but also, don't you think you're exagerating a bit? We're only cuddling!

UJ. She's just teasing, we are her favorite couple!

SB. Yahh you wish, my favorite couple is Sowonnie and Eunha, such a shame they think we don't know about them! Anyways, I have dance practice I'll be back home later see you lovers.

UJ. Goodbye SinB-ya, enjoy your dance practice, btw I think Yerin unnie is free today and she kinda needs help with the new choreo, maybe you could help her... just sayin...

SinB couldn't help but smile while she directed herself to the kitchen, lately things between her and Yerin were kinda weird in a good way (she wanted to think) their friendship was completely recovered but she wasn't going to stop there, she'd decided to reach a new level called "flirting"...

SB. Y...Yerin Unnie I'm going to dance practice do you want to join me?

YR. Sure SinB yah! I really need to practice more today wait a minute I'm going to change!

SB. Change but you already look gorgeous!

YR.TH...thank you but I meant... change for sports clothes... to practice (?)

SB. Ah... I see! it's ok I'll be waiting right here

A blushing Yerin walked to her room leaving behind an embarrased SinB, Yerin decided to wear a white hoodie with black pants and white sneakers, let's not deny it, she was aware that this was one of the favorite combinations of her fans and she'd also noticed SinB's stares when she dressed like that, pretendint she has just casually changed she walked to the kitchen where the main dancer was playing with her phone while waiting, when she heard Yerin's steps she looked at her and she had to do a great effot to not choke, she was stunning even just in those casual clothes...

SB. Are you ready? she asked as if it wasn't a big deal

YR. Yes! lets go! 

Once in the practice room, SinB tried to focus on the choreography but from time to time she take her time to stare, pretending she was observing the movements when in reality she was just enjoying the view, she had a big fat crush with the DollRin, the way she moved, her pretty smile, her expresions, she was just wondering how would it feel to caress her skin...

YR. Did I dance better this time?

SB. Uh yes! I you're almost there, but it's enough practice for today don't you think?

YR. Yes! Oh my god I'm so tired and hungry, hey why don't we take a shower and then go and get dinner somewhere?

SB. What do you mean we take a shower o.o?

YR. I.. I meant we go shower and meet after that and go dinner...I-I'm sorry I don't even know what I'm saying...

SB. Ah! Don't worry I got it wrong I'm sorry I... sure let's go dinner after that ok?

SinB POV.
WTH WAS I THINKING SHE OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T MEAN WE BOTH SHOWERING TOGETHER OH MY GOD SHE'S PROBABLY THINKING IM A FREAKING !! Ok im gonna calm down and hurry up she'll probably end soon, sigh.. I hope I can fix this x.x

Yerin POV
WHY THE HELL DID I SAY "WE" SHE'S GONNA THINK I WAS MAKING A WEIRD PROPOSITION HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET HER IF SHE THINKGS I'M A ! I'd pretend that never happened I hope she's still wants to eat me... TO EAT WITH ME OH HOLY... X.X

Yerin finished early, so she was kinda nervous seated in the car when she turned her head and saw a beautiful main dancer walking towards her, it was more and more obvious she was so whipped for Hwang Eunbi, the way she her lips, her cold face, she was a godess Yerin wanted to devote herself to forever...

SB. I'm so sorry Unnie did I make you wait too long?

YR. No, it's ok I barely finished n.n, where do you want to have dinner?

SB. Ahh I the other day I saw a new place where they prepare kimichi, they had an amazing roof garden and an amazing view too!

YR. Let's go there then! Managers said we can use the car!

SB. Are you driving?

YR. Why is that a question?

SB. HAHAHAHAHA I'm just teasing you unnie, I know you can take care of both of us!

YR. Yes of course, because if I don't Sowon would kill me!

SB. AHHH So it is not because you love me?

YR. Y-you wish!

SB. Oh now I'm so sad :(

YR. WHY SAD WHY YOU SAD STOP DOING THAT!!

SB. Because Unnie doesn't love me :'(

YR. Shut up ok? You know you're too important to me!

SB. HAHAHAHAHA YES I KNOW I JUST LIKE YOU SAYING IT HAHAHAHA

YR. Why are you like this ¬¬, anyways we better hurry we both are really hungry!

The driving to the restaurant was pleasant, they were singing and laughing all the way and even there was a moment when their hands barely touched because SinB wanted to play a song and Yerin wanted to adjust the aircon, they both were so happy and their stares, their smiles, none of them could lie anymore, whoever who saw them could say they were so in love with eachother.

--------AT THE RESTAURANT-------------

YR. Wooooahh! SinB-ya you where right! The view is amazing! Thank you for bringing us here!

SB. I'm so happy you liked it Unnie, it was about time, you're always the one who finds the best places!

YR. HAHAHAHA STOP! THAT'S NOT TRUE!

SB. Don't be humble in this, you have a great taste for good places look even the music is good, they played our last album hehehehe

YR. Yes... and now they are playing the new album of that oppa who's interested in you

SB. W-WHAT? U-unnie why are you talking about him?

YR. Welll idk his song was playing when you said the music was good... so I assume you were talking about him...

SB. Unnie... 

YR. You know what I'm gonna ask the bill it's late...

SB. UNNIE WAIT PLEASE!

YR. What??

SB. I... I need to tell you something

YR. Well say it

SB. Can you please sit and listen to me?

YR. Ok now I'm seated

SB. Yerin unnie... the truth is I am not interested on that oppa, not interested at all but... there's someone else who has caught my attention and I am so scared to confess because is to kind with me and sometimes I think they could be interested to but sometimes I think I'm just crazy and maybe they are just like that because they care for me as a friend...

YR. I'm gonna stop you right here ok? Whoever they are, they must be crazy if they don't like you back! I mean you're like the perfect girlfriend, you're fun and caring  and you like either go walking or stay home and watch movies! you are so supportive and always know the right words to cheer everyone up! you're so strong but also you have a gold heart and if they don't like you is better for you tell me so I pay for their therapy because they must be hella wrong!

SB. Unnie I feel so flusttered!

YR. Why is just the truth... anyways now I'm getting the bill...

SB. CAN YOU PLEASE FORGET THE BILL FOR A WHILE I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!

YR. WHAT? WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME?

SB. I WANT TO TELL YOU WHO I LIKE!!!

YR. Ok...spill the tea sis who's the lucky one? Moonbin?

SB. WHAT??' Ofc no he's just my best friend... is someone else who is really close to me, who I've been loving from the start but I was too stupid to realize before...

YR. Who's closer to you than Moonbin and the members?

SB. Well... the one I like..

YR. Yes?

SB. Yerin Unnie the one I like is you...

-------------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER---------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I want to apologize because I didn't upload earlier but now i'm back! I hope you like this one, I'm excited because I really want to go deep into soft SinRIn right now but we'll se how it goes! Meanwhile I hope you like this chapter, thank you for your views and please let me know what you think! I love you all, stan GFriend, stay healthy and happy!