Revelations

Heart Desires

A week passed since the incident and things were far from being normal, Yerin felt hurt but also she knew she did some things wrong, SinB felt the same way, she knew she was too rude with her unnie, but she was also hurt and more insecure about confessing, she had been thinking too much and sleeping really bad, luckily they had a free day, Umji noticed SinB sad behavior, so she invited the dancer to go for a meal and maybe they could talk about what was bothering her...

UJ. Do you want to eat here SinB-yah?

SB. Yeah please you choose I really don't mind I'm not really hungry...

UJ. Yes I've noticed you have not been hungry at all these days

SB. WHAT? Am I that obvious?

UJ. I don't know if you're obvious or is just because I know you well, but I definitely know something is bothering you and it has to do with Yerin so, I'm listening if you want to talk.

SinB tried to explain to the maknae the whole situation, it was hard since she didn't want to be obvious about the real feelings she had for the lead dancer.

UJ. So you felt replaced by Joy and then you treated Yerin like crap?

SB. Basically 

UJ. SinB yah can I ask you something? have you ever thought that you could be feeling a little bit more for than a friendship for her?

SB. WHAT DO YOU MEAN??? 

UJ. You know what i mean please I'm not judging I'm just trying to help you, I want to understand you!

SB. I...- She could feel the tears coming- I feel so much for her but I'm really scared and confused, I don't want to lose her but now, it seems like no matter what I do, we just distance more and more, I don't even know what I'm feeling right now, I just know it hurts so much, I'm going to explode for all the things I feel right now, I don't know what to do Umji-ah I'm so lost I love her but I hate her at the same time!!

UJ. Come here SinB it's gonna be ok!!  please don't cry,in this moment you feel like this are falling apart, but you both will figure it out how to solve it ok? Now please just eat a little I know you barely touched your food this week, If you eat maybe your brain will work better to find a solution, right?

SB. Thank you Umji-ah...

UJ. Thank you for tellling me how you feel, I was really worried about you...

SB. I'm gonna be ok soon I promise!

UJ. I really want that.... SinB now that we are confessing things... I have something to tell you too...

SB. Spill the tea girl!!

UJ. Ahh ok it's about... it's about Yuju unnie...

SB. I'm listening!

UJ. Ok so.. the past weeks we've been hanging out it's been so fun, she's so kind to me and we can talk about everything and even when we're not talking the silence is not awkward you know?

SB. And so?

UJ. But yesterday something weird happened after I returned about my filming schedule with that oppa...

SB. What?

UJ. Well for the filming we had to act as an old married couple, so when I returned I was telling her about the fimling and when I explained her our sketch she... she asked me if I was interested on marriage someday, I said I wasn't sure, she stayed silent and told me that she was sure the guy who would marry with me will be a lucky guy, then she left and today when I talked to her she was so cold to me, not rude but cold and now I don't know what to do because clearly... I like her a lot but I don't know how to tell her since she assumed I'm interested on guys??

SB. wHAT?? You and Yuju Unnie? that's so sweet!!!

UJ. Is not sweet! we're not even a couple maybe we will never be!

SB. Yewon-ah! She's clearly jealous! that's why she acted like that!

UJ. That's what we've assumed but what if is nothing and I conffess and screw our friendship??

SB. Oh my god! Are you blind or what? You both are made for each other I've seen the way you both stare, the way she makes sure you're comfortable each time we travel, the way she tries to hide a smile when you're kind to her, don't tell me we're just assuming things here!

UJ. Aghhhh ok if you say so, but SinB´yah!! That things you said, are the same things Yerin Unnie does for you, right?

SB. Since our fight she's not doing them anymore but.. she used to...

UJ. It was just a fight unnie it has a solution!

SB. Maybe... but we were talking about you, are you going to confess?

UJ. I think i should, I've never felt this way before and oh SinB, Yuna is so sweet I really can imagine my life with her!!

SB. I'm so happy for you!! I will help you to plan it ok?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Confession Day.

Yerin and Yuju

YR. So she invted you today? are you ready?

YJ. I'm the opposite of ok Unnie! what if I got all the signals wrong and this means nothig!

YR. Please Yuna! I'm pretty sure this is something special! Promise if she doesn't confess, then you will!

YJ. I promise! Ahh is just that, I feel so amazed by Yewon's beauty I really get lost into her beautiful eyes ahh I'm so in love with her...

YR. Ok so we better get going to the park, If anything goes wrong, which I doubtl, please remember I'll be near the park on that coffee we go sometimes ok?

YJ. Thank you so much for helping me with this Yerin Unnie! 

YR. Thank you for trusting me Yuna!

SinB and Umji.

SB. Yewon, everything is well planned, can you please calm down a bit?

UJ. That's easy for you to say! I might be rejected today!

SB. SURE! I can't believe you're afraid when it's so obvious you both like each other! But anyways if you need me I'll be at that coffee we go sometimes ok? If you don't come to me in half an hour I'll assume everything turn out well and I'll go home.

UJ. You really think everything will be good?

SB. I swear! If I'm wrong I'll clean the room for a year!

UJ. I'm taking it! Thank you so much for your support Eunbi

SinB walked to the coffee, she walked to their usually table but to her surprise... Someone was already sitted there...

SB. Y... Yerin Unnie..? What are you doing here...?

-----End Of Chapter------