Joyful

Heart Desires

SinB POV
Today is the last reheaersal of "wow thing" I'm nervous and excited, all my members were invited to come, that means Yerin will be watching, I feel special when she's does this, she's alwas this pride expression, later all of them have some schedules except from her so we are taking a walk home and maybe will find some good place and eat in the middle, I've decided to drop her hints about my feelings for her starting from today I hope all this turn all right for us.

Yerin POV
Ugh I wish I could hide my face today I got a bruise in my forehead after the accident with the shelf I don't want to explain anything, I'm attending at SinB's rehearsal I dont want anyone to look at me, anyways I hope I can support her properly.

The way to the SM building was silent, everyone looked tired except for Umji and Yuju, they arrived on time, the other members of the collaboration were already there with the members of their respective groups.

SW. Come here everyone there's our places!

YJ. Let's go Umji-ah! be careful with the stairs!- taking the maknae hand

UJ(blushing). Thank you Yuju Unnie! Good luck SInB! you'll be amazing!

EH. Fighting SinB!!

The dancer turned to Yerin who remined silent behind the others

YR. How are you feeling Eunbi?

SB. Sincerely I'm not sure... i practiced a lot but... 

YR. Trust me you'll be great, you're the best dancer and also your voice is amazing you know?

SB. You really thikn that? Are you sure your yesterday accident affected your appreciation ?

YR. HAHAHA you're really funny huh?

SB. I'm just kidding, seriously, How are you feeling?

YR. I'm fine,the ice, but tell me, have you ever had 4 eyes? hahaha

SB. Really? And I'm the funny here?

YR. I'm okey kid, don't worry

"All the participant please come here we're about to start!"

SB. I have to go... wish me luck!

YR. You'll do it great... but just in case..
Yerin acted fast and gave a little kiss on the dancer's cheek, SinB felt dizzy for 5 seconds and walked away to prepare for the rehearsal, she was feeling so happy, nothing could ruin this perfect day!

-After the rehearsal-

SW. Hwang Eunbi! You were just WOW!! Now I understand the name of your song huh? hahahaha congratulations we're all really proud of you!

SB. Ah thanks mom! 

The dancer felt really happy surrounded by her friends one by one they gave her a hug, she left the best hug the end, she smiled to Yerin and when she started getting close to her and opened her arms....

Joy. YERIN-AH!!! Why didn't you said hello?
Yerin turned to recieve an unexpected hug from Joy, leaving a confused SInB behind her...

YR. Soo Young-AH!!! I thought you already left! how are you? I'm so happy to see you!

JOY. I'm really good! but what about you, what happened with your forehead? who hurt you?

YR. Oh this... was an accident you know but I don't really want to talk about it right now...

JOY. I understand but let me help you, Irene Unnie always brings an oinment since we're always getting brusies when we practice, let me ask her...

YR. No! please don't worry I... ugh...ok...- She couldn't stop Joy

SB. Yerin unnie, we're still going to e....

JOY. There it is, you'll feel better soon and if you don't I always can go and take care of you, I've missed you a lot! Hey I'm going for a meal right now, do you want to join me?

YR. Ehmm... well just let me... SinB ah do you want to go with us?

SB. Ah thank you but you know what I'm really tired right now so you go and I'll go with the others ok?

YR. You sure? i...

SB. Yes,whatever see you later.

SinB arrived at home, she felt glad the other members were at their schedules, she needed time to think, as usual she was confused, most of the times Yerin treats her as she was special but sometimes Yerin behaved as she was just another friend, this was one of this times, and one of the reasons why she was never sure about confessing, maybe she was missunderstanding the signals and there was nothing else, why is it so hard to know her feelings ugh!! She throw herself onto the bed and dispossed to sleep, 5 minutes passed and she recieved a message.

Bin. Hey you! Are you free rn? want to go for a coffee?

SinB. Sure! See you in 10min?

Bin. I'll be at your door then!

-At the coffee-

MoonBin- I don't know Eunbi, In my experience you just have to let her know, If the answer is a yes it could be good, if the answer is a no, you both can get over it and eventually get back to be friends as always, for all I know you're really important for her so don't be scared!

SB. Yeah you said that as if it is that easy...

MB. Because it is, the problem is that we like to complicate it with our suppositions

SB. It could be true... but it's also true that I'm so scared...

MB. I know, but please believe me, the sooner the better, you'll be suffering more if you don't confess, also you know there are many girls and boys who want you both, don't waste your time ok?

SB. I'll try... thanks for listenting Bin and for join me to eat

MB. As long as there's food I'll be there hahahahaha

SB. HAHAHAHA AND FOR MAKING ME LAUGH TOO!

MB. It's nothing really ;) well, it's getting late, better take you home or Sowon it's going to kill me!

SinB POV.
It's alwas good to talk to a good friend, moonbin is the only one I've told about my feelings for her, I was sure he wouldn't judge me and he has some love experience at least more than me so when I feel like I'm drowing in my emotions I can always count on him to talk.

They got Eunbi's home, MoonBin waited for her to get inside, the lights were on, which means the other girls were already home. SinB entered and the first she saw was Yerin guiltily smiling at her.

YR. SinB yah I'm so sorry I forgot Joy was attending your event and I cancelled a lot of times so I felt a little bit compromised...

SB. Yeah.. don't worry- She replied dryly

YR. But look! I bought your favorite cake and...

SB. You really shouldn't, I went out with Bin and he brought me cake, so you can keep it, I'm sorry but I'm really tired and I'm going to bed, good night Unnie.

YR. Y- Yes... goodnight SinB.

SinB entered her room holding her tears, she knew she souldn't have treated her like that, but when Yerin talked about Joy she coulnd't help feeling jealous and a little bit betrayed, MoonBIn was right, it was all getting messy, she had to find a way to fix all of this, but not today, today she felt defeated a needed to sleep...

Yerin looked at the cake, it was usless, she knew Eunbi had the right to be upset, but it wasn't necessary to reject her gift like that, she hated being so sensitive, her tears started rolling through her face, she throw the cake in the trash can and silently entered to the room, she had to fix this before it could get worst, but how?

--- END OF CHAPTER----

Hi everyone! I tried to write something a little bit angst this time, thanks for reading and please let me know what you think about it, have a good night/day and support Gfriend!!