Humans Like you

Heart Desires

Yerin POV

"It's been two weeks since SinB confessed to me, at first I couldn't react and she thought I was thinking on how to kindly reject her, thanks god I acted fast and told her I was so shocked about it that I didn't now how to answer, but I made sure she knew how much I like heR, we have been dating for a month now, we're not officialy girlfriends but I'm on it, I've been planning some special things to properly ask her to be my girlfriend, but I still haven't done anything yet since we have so many schedules that we basically just come home to sleep, even though we're all too tired I feel so happy, just by seeing her being so bosy trying to get the perfect sinchonization, she looks so serious and that's kinda y, I love her duality from a beagle to a strict dancer, I try to take care of her, sometimes she just forgets about herself and I don't want her to be overworking, she looks so tired right now..."

Yerin was staring at SinB, she was so focused monitoring the last practice, even as tired as she was she looked stunning, the lead dancer got close to her and give her a back hug

YR. We've been doing great lately thanks to you...

The younger girl stayed quiet watching the performance, but Yerin didn't mind, both girls stayed there hugging until SinB finished watching the performance

SB. Is not thanks to me, you all are doing great thanks to the practice, I think we finally can go home

YR. Well is good to know that because the others already left

SB. WHAT?

YR. Manager told us we could leave like 20 minutes ago but you were too busy on this that you might not heard him.

SB. That must be it, ugh I feel exahusted I don't even know if I can make it to the car

YR. Don't worry I can carry you in my back, I'm strong!

SB. HAHAHAHAHA you're funny unnie, it's ok I can make it let's go!

YR. Yes but I will drive ok? I'm not as tired as you

SB. Usually I wouldn't agree with you, but this time I'm taking your offer!

The moment they entered to the car, the main dancer fell asleep, Yerin drove carefully trying to not wake her up, when they arrived home, the older girl stared at the beautiful sleeping angel next to her and keeping to her promise, she carried the girl in her arms and carefully tuck her to bed, she felt so lucky to be observing that girl's beauty even during the night, with a smile on her face she closed the door of the maknaes room and went to sleep.

Eunbi woke up at 3am, she opened her eyes and stared around a little confused, she coudn't remember how she got into her room... she felt so tired yet but also hungry, she walked to the kitchen trying not to make any noise, to her surprise someone was at the kitchen too...

SB. Unnie...

YR. SINB!! You scared me! I didn't hear you, you should be sleeping!

SB. I was sleeping but I just feel so hungry... and you should be sleeping too!

YR. I wanted to eat something too... do you want me to prepare food for you?

SB *blushing*. Oh please don't worry about me, just eat your dinner

YR. What are you saying? Sit over there, let me spoil you ok? ^-^

SinB went to sit, she wouldn't admit this out loud but she loved watching the girl cooking, she could imagine a future next to her, living together as a couple... suddenly she remembered and asked to yerin

SB. Unnie... how did I end up tucked in bed? D... did you carried me all the way?

YR. Well... I made a promise right? Also you're so thin, it wasn't a big deal to be honest, you need to rest properly!

SB. You always do so many things for me and.. I feel like I don't deserve all of this...

YR. You do things for me too...to begin with you exist thats enough!

SB. Unnie stop! I... I'm glad but you know what I mean... I wish I could be as expresive as you are..

YR. I understand Eunbi, can you just think about this? I love you just the way you are, the only thing I want from you is to keep loving me and to be happy that's all please don't mind to much about anything else ok?

SB. Why are you so perfect? I couldn't imagine someone as good as you are...

YR. I'm not is just you being whipped for me you know?

SB. Shut up! you see? that's why I can't be chessy! you just make fun of me -.-

YR. I'm kidding come here!

Yerin hugged SinB and the younger returned the hug, both stayed like that for what felt like an eternity...

SB. Unnie I...

YR. Yes?

SB. I... It's late.. let's eat dinner and go to bed..

YR. You're right! There you go I hope you like it!

SB. It's delicious Yerin!

Both girls chatted while eating, then SinB told Yerin she wanted to tuck her into bed to return the favor, they went into unnies room, trying not to wake up Sojung, SinB made sure Yerin was sleeping and then carefully whispered into her ear "I'm so lucky to be loved for a human like you"

------------------------------------------few weeks later-----------------------------------------------

SinB POV

I woke up so late today... it was already 1pm when I realized no one had called me to take the breakfast, I was aware that we had a free day but I expected at least to cuddle all day with my... unofficial girlfriend, I looked around and saw no sign of umji our Yuju, they should've gone to their favorite coffee shop, Sowon and Eunha were also nowhere to be found so apparently I was the only who didn't wake up early to have a date with her beautiful girlfriend, I took my cellphone and tried to call Yerin but the line was busy, something wasn't clicking, she usually leaves a good morning note to me saying if she goes out, but not today, so I sent her a message.

SB. How come that you just abandoned me on our free day?

After sending the text I directed myself to the kitchen hoping to find something easy to prepare for breakfast, thenI realized Yerin had left her phone on the table, this forgetful unnie -.- I decided to eat cereal and was already sitted when the screen and I accidentally saw a message.

From. Sana
I'm already here, why are you taking so long ? You said you didn't want her to notice your abscence!

Suddenly my heart stopped, after the incident with Joy, Yerin barely talked with me about her other female friends, I thought it was because lately she barely had the time to hang out with them due to our schedules, apparently I was wrong since she prefered to spend her free day with them, maybe I would've reacted different if it was another girl, but Sana is such a beautiful woman that I feel she's capable to cautivate Yerin, that's why I made that huge scene that everyone talked about during Gaon Awards on 2016, I just couldn't handle it.
Apart from thinking that I probably went too far with my jealousy, I could't find a good reason for Yerin to hide that from me if it wasn't a big deal, also, Sana mentioned Yerin didn't want me to notice her abscence, I wasn't hungry anymore, that's probably the reason she hadn't made ours official, perhaps she wasn't sure yet about being only with me, and in that moment I started to doubt too...

-----END OF CHAPTER-----

Hello everyone :D first I want to wish all of you a happy New Year! I've been kinda busy, but today I managed to write something new! I don't think this last too long anyways, but I'm already writing another FF with a deeper plot ( I hope ) So please enjoy this update and have a happy week, see you soon and stan GFRIEND!