Staring at her...

Heart Desires

-Practice is over girls you can go home, as usual you did a great job, SinB thank you for keep an eye on this girls dances, can you come just for a moment, I want to discuss some ideas for the new choreography...-

yerin POV
I see her walking next to the Dancing teacher...

SW. Yerin we're having lunch on the restaurant three blocks away, can you please wait for SinB? we'll meet you there just tell me what you want to order..

YR. Sure! I'll wait for her, umm well the usual for me and SinB... I'll ask her and send you a message ok?

SW. Ok then... see you!

While Sowon and the other three girls walk away, I lay myself on the wall waiting for Eunbi to finish talking with the teacher... I can't help staring at her, and I remember the first time we met, a weird mad kiddo trying to open what she thought was her locker..

*Flashback*

YR. Excuse me... do you need any he..

SB. No thanks I'm just about to open it just two kicks more... aghh!!

YR. Ok I can see you're strong but... you know... that's my locker...

-I'll never forget her face, she went all red and her expression reminded me to a scared puppy...-

SB. I... I'm so sorry Sunbae.. I just started here yesterday and I'm so confused and...

YR. Oh please dont worry, let me help you...and please, you can call me Yerin

SB. I think my locker this one I'm so ashamed..my name is Eunbi, of course I'm worried, let me try to fix this... do you want to eat lunch after this class? I'll pay!

YR. Seriously there's no problem about the locker. but I would never reject a free meal so, sure! let's go eat!
- End of flashback -

Now look at her a main dancer sharing choreography ideas, I always find my mind getting lost thinking about her, lately she's becoming more beautiful, her hair, her eyes, those lips, the way she smile and ugh! I have to admitt it, the new outfits with the of shoulders blouses I swear I try hard not to stare but I'm weak whenever she uses those clothes ...

SinB turns around as she could feel Yerin's gaze. the main dancer smile at her and she respecfully says to the teacher.

SB. Well if this is all I guess we can continue tomorrow, I don't want Yerin to pass out for not having lunch on time! -she walks next to the smiling girl and holds her hand- Thanks for waiting for me Yennie, you really shouldn't..

YR. Ah but I wanted, if I didn't God knows how many time you could have spent sharing ideas and forgot about lunch and then you...

SB. Ok I get it, you worry for me right? This is because I'm your favorite girl right?- She says teasingly

YR. Yeeeeaahhh sure YOU WISH!!

SB. I know I AM!!! HAHAHAHAHA

YR. If you say so... come on the other girls are waiting, btw what do you want to eat?

SB. I thought we'd share lunch as usual...

YR. I supposed ;) then I ordered the right thing, let's go I'm hungry!!

On their way to the restaurant they talk about SinB's new collaboration, the older girl is happy for her friend, but also she can't ignore the feeling of jealousy not because of the job, but because Eunbi will be spending time with Seulgi, Red Velvet's main dancer, and she knows how excited the younger girl is about this, Yerin is also confused, there's no logical explanation for this, they are just friends and she's almost convinced that SinB's not interested in any human being, she's always making fun about couples, but when it comes to the two of them...  there are many moments when Yerin think Eunbi feels the same way about her but other times it seems like she's just playing and having fun, also if Yerin confess her love there's no possible way things turn out well, If Eunbi likes her too they'll have to explain to the members.. . and...

SB. YERIN UNNIEEEEE!!!
YR. Sorry! I was just thinking..
SB. You've been very distracted a lot this week... is everything ok?
YR. YES! I'm ok... is just...
SB. What,,,, are you in love? hahahaha
YR. lkfañjsdfklajdsfkla of course not -.- I have not time for this!!
SB. Ahhh that's just sad you know?
YR. S-Sad?? what do you mean?
SB. I don't know...just saying... look! there are the girls and our food!
YR. But... oh ok let's go...

SinB POV

OMG what was I thinking I'm so obvious, lately is so hard to hide my feelings for Yerin unnie.. she's so kind to me, she's always taking care of me and maybe she doesn't know but I'm pretty sure she keeps me in contact with emotions, I mean I obviously have emotions, but when we're together it's like I can't control them, there are so many times that I want to tell her how I feel, all the love I have for her is acumulating in my body, like a timebomb, it makes me scared because I know at some point I won't be able to handle it but I have to be strong, I don't wanna ruin our friendship...

-Hwang Eunbi! you have not touched our food! I almost ate the half! do you want to order something else? Are you ok?
- Sorry Unnie I was thinking about...
-  Your collab right? i mean it's all about you talk these days...
- Oh... excuse me if this upsets you is just that Seulgi Unnie is so good I just wanna make a good impresion..
- Yah yah she's good... whatever...
- Unnie why are you acting like this? 
- I'm just tired ok ? please just eat so we can go and sleep...
I couldn't understand what was happening, the day I was notified about the 'Wow Thing' project she seemed so proud, she hugged me and told me she was so happy for me and now she's... all mad, it hurts so much when she's like this...

The other four girls were also confused watching SinB and Yerin fight but they prefered not taking sides so they ate silently, then at home in unnies bedroom Sowon decided to talk to Yerin...

- Yerin-ah... why were you acting so rude with her?
This was Yerin's limit, she couldn't handle it more, she tried to answer but she started to cry..
SW. What's wrong Yerin? You know you can trust me, please just let me help you whats happening between you two? Are you jealous of Eunbi's work?
YR. Is not that unnie, but I don't know... I can't tell you right now...I'm so confused..
SW. It's ok if you're not ready to talk right now, I hope you know you really can't trust me please, if you need to talk I won't judge anything and i'll always try to help you ok? but please... can you just fix things with her? She seemed so hurt..
YR. I will unnie just please give me a minute I don't want her to see I was crying...

Sowon POV.
I don't understand this girls, they have alwas get along well, since when they started fighting like this? i don't know.. but right now I don't feel like I can deal with all this... I have my own struggles too, Eunha and I have been together for almost one year now... I'm sure she's planning something good for our aniversary but I still can't find something good for her and I can't ask anyone else because our relationship it's still a secret, we've been trying to tell the other girls but we waited so long and now we don't know how to tell them withouth make them feel like we don't trust ugh!! why is it so hard to have a relationship sometimes I know why Yerin has not tell Eunbi the truth...

SinB POV
I'm pretending to be asleep, Umji is not in the room, she and Yuju are watching movies in the living room, I'm glad to see they always spend a good time together...not like me, right now I can't feel anything but hurt... I might be exagerating but is not normal that Yerin behave like this, usually I'm the cold and the one who gets easily bothered by her behaviour, and I'm not that rude tho... I don't know what's happening with us maybe she don't want to be my friend anymore because since I turned 19 I became a little bit clingy with her, but I thought she liked it...

Suddenly, Eunbi hears someone knocks the door

SB. Come in!
YR. SinB-yah...I'm... I'm so sorry about how I treated you early I was just so tired but I don't want you to think I'm upset I...
SB. Unnie I want to apologise too, maybe I've been talking too much about the collab..
YR. NO! Eunbi please I like when you talk to me about it, I love to see you this happy when you share your thoughs with me!
SB. You sure? it's the second time we fight because of this :(
YR. I promise! I could hear you talk all day!! Come on talk to me all night I swear I won't sleep!!
SB. HAHAHAHAHAHA UNNIE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU WE HAVE TO SLEEP!! it's almost 11 and we have an schedule tomorrow...
YR. Ok but can you forgive me for how I behave early?
SB. Mmmm with just one condition...
YR. Eunbi please.. I swear I want your forgiveness but I really don't want to do sky diving again...
SB. Oh! I just wanted you to sleep with me today but now that you mention it...
YR. NO!!! I'll sleep here I promise!!
SB. hahahahaha ok then... good night unnie...

Yerin POV
An hour almost passed since we're supposed to sleep, I tried my best but moments like this are priceless for me, SinB is truly an sleeping beauty, here closed eyes and here cheeks and those red lips... i wish I could kiss those lips at least just one time...

While Yerin stare at Eunbi, the main dancer move near to her, Yerin feels Eunbi's back near to her chest and she puts her arm around her waist with delicate movements,  she stays quiet and just wonder how is possible SinB still sleeping when Yerin's heartbeat is beating as loud as a bomb, How Yerin's wish SinB knew how much she loves her...

SinB POV
An hour almost passed since we're supposed to sleep, but Yerin's nearness makes me so happy, I pretended to be sleeping while getting closer to her, every inch of my body feels electricity when Yerin's arm slid around my waist, I wonder how would it be if I could have a good night kiss from unnie...

-End of chapter-
Hello! Thank you for reading I hope you liked this chapter, and I'll try to update constantly as long as my creativity allowes me, as I wrote before, is my first time writing something different from a one shot so if you have any suggestion I'll be glad to read it!
This is based in gfriend ships, a little bit of things i've lived and of course in some songs playing while I write!
Have a good day/night and stan GFRIEND!
See you soon!