jealous

troublemaker couple

Hyunseung wore his pants and Hyuna hid her body under him and tried to wore her black skirt! Junhyung pucnhed the car's glass very hard, he's so angry.

Hyunseung opened the car and stepped out. Junhyung immediately punched hard on his head made Hyunseung's nosebleed.

". You're trash. What did you do?" Junhyung became cruel, his eyes were extremely red, he grabed Hyunseung's collar and clenched his teeth.

" Who do you think you are? it's ing none of  your business" Hyuna yell out, punched Junhyung's arm and tried to pull Hyunseung out of Junhyung.

"What? What do you know. He's a player. He ed many girls. I'm OK with it but you. I never let someone hurt you. NEVER" JUnhyung shouted to Hyuna's face.

Hyuna shouted back with angry voice " But you did. You hurt me a lot, made me fell to the hell. You are the one cut my heart and now you're nothing to me. NOTHING. So don't annoy me."

Hyunseung said suddenly " So you're the one who cheated her, right?" He smirked " You hurt her and hit me, blamed me for hurting her? Idiot!  Hands off my collar" Hyunseung push Junhyung away and came to hug Hyuna " IT'S NOT YOUR GIRL BUT MY GIRL. STEP ASIDE."

Junhyung saw Hyuna with insistent eyes "Hyuna. Don't be like that. I know  I hurt you so you must find a better man. Not him. He's a bad boy, he'll hurt you,too"

" I know what's good for me. Get out. " Hyuna yell back

Junhyung left ther with misery, thought that it's him who made her like that.

HYunseung POV

" So Hyuna's Junhyung weak point.Haha, it's my chance.  Sorry hyuna, I must hurt you. "

an evil smile on his face.

comment, plz. Maybe I'll end this fic. It's seem not interesting. I hit me. huhu.