I'm not a kid

troublemaker couple

9p.m , Hyunseung parked car outside Hyuna's house.

Ding dong. " Wait a minute"- Hyuna's voice . Then the door's opened ang Hyunseung 's like that T0T " What are you wearing, kid? you look so..."

"So what, oppa?"- Hyuna giggled

"hahaha. you're really a kid"- Hyunseung laughed like crazy.

Hyuna punched his chest with her annoyed face " Oppa ah, so hateful"

Hyuna wore a short black skirt inside but she hide it by a long red skirt outside that made her look like a little kid ." Don't laugh and let's go. We'll be late if we still stand there and chat chit like this"

"OK, haha"- Hyunseung still laughed  very hard, ignored Hyuna's annoyed face.

They reached the club at 10 p.m and that's the hot time. Everyone danced crazily, many y girls danced seductively, tried to pull man to their body to kiss, , caress, looked like they wanted to make love there.

Hyuna and Hyunseung ignored everyone and straighted to the bar. Hyuna called red wine and drank 3 glasses till Hyunseung stopped her " You're drunk, kid" Hyuna  shouted because of loud music " Oppa said that we'll have fun and  forget all damn things, right? so, let me be drunk tonight and forget all".

Hyunseung kept on preventing  her from  drinking " No, it's enough, kid"- Hyunseung said with worried voice.

"Ok, I felt hot now. It's time to dance" Hyuna said and began to the red skirt outside, straighted to the main stage of the club. She began to dance ily , yes dance the most ily, seductively. Everyone stopped their dancing and looked at her. " "Wow, wow, amazing baby, huuuuuuh" all men in the club whistled and clapped their hands, their eyes stuck to Hyuna's perfect body that bounced strongly with  each movements.

Hyunseung still sat at the bar with his jaw drops and opened eyed, felt fire came through his body " aisssssssh, this kid. She looks amazing like that  from when? why didn't I know that before".

Some guys started to come closer to her and some even caress her thighs. Hyunseung immediately came and took Hyuna's hands,pulled her down and got her outside the club. " It's enough, kid. Now, go home and get a long sleep"- he groanned

"Aniya. I don't like. I want more. And I'm not a kid. Hear clearly, I'M NOT A KID. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" - she shouted angrily

" I loved, I know what love is, I'm not a kid." Her eyes became redder.

Hyunseung shouted back" You're drunk and pushed her into the car.

"I'm not drunk. You're stupid. Everyone's stupid. He's stupid. i'm a woman."Hyuna grinned

" so what's the proof? You acted like this and tell me you're not a kid?" Hyunseung shouted angry. He felt angry and hurt " Why's she like this? because of a man" he shook his head

" I'll prove you" she muffed. Suddenly, she pull Hyunseung to her and kiss him passionately. He's shocked and tried  to push her out but she didn't want to loose,  hugged him the tightest. even her thighs weighed down on his body. The car get hotter and hotter because of their breath.  The red skirt 's already pull out of her body. And Hyunseung suddenly realized that he already got .

"OMG. what the hell? No. I must push her out" But intead of pushing her out, he kiss her back....

Oh, I think I must write chapter next. I can't bear this couple anymore. They're so hot.If you're not old enough or really pure, don't read next chap, ok? I don't want to poison pure guys. Please give me some comments, plzzzzz. I'm bored alone! T_T