collapsed

troublemaker couple

Hyuna came back from her company alone. She felt so tired and lonely, her brain's so empty. A phone rang when she tried to get a sleep " It"s mother. Speaking? omma"

"Hyuna ah, huuuu" - hyuna's omma cried through the phone

"ah. what happened, omma?" - hyun asked nervously

" your father and i will get disvorced, huuu. Sorry, hyuna ah"

"why? omma, why" - hyuna started to cry hard

" YOUR FATHER HAD ANTOHER WOMAN, he  didn't need me, love me anymore"

"men are all alike, grrrr" - hyuna clenched her teeth"Omma, it's okay, let him go, we don't need him anymore. He's so bad"

"Hyuna ah, omma can't live"

"omma, calm down. omma have us, right? my two younger brothers and i will always be with you so don't collapse"

"uh, i know"

"now let take a rest. i'll call you often, ok?"

"alright, take care of yourself. bye, dear"

"bye, mum. I love you, chu chu chu" -hyuna kisses loudly through the phone.

She hang the phone, tears fell even harder now " men are all alike. BASTARDS!!!!!!!!"

She pulled and cover the blanket over her head and cried all the rest evening.

8p.m

Hyuna got up . " i can't be like that forever. At least i have hyunseung now"

She called him but no reply so she decided to go to the club they ussually went.

she reached the club they often went, straighted to the bar and asked the familiar waitress " do you see hyunseun oppa today?'

"yes, he came there from 7p.m and at the dance floor but  Now i don't know exactly where he is. you must find by your own"

"ok, thank you"- hyuna greeted her

She went across the dance floor to the toilet. she went downstairs and stopped suddenly,her eyes opened widely and couldn't say anything.

HYUNSEUNG WERE KISSING A ING , LOOKED LIKE THEY JUST WANNA DOWN THERE.

tears started to fall down extremely hard on her cheeks and made loud sound " EVEN YOU...HUHUHUUHUUUU" she ran away, couldn't see anything clearly

Hyunseung stopped when he suddenly heard some noise besides. " OMG! it's Hyuna." He followed her immediately, his  chick tried to pull he back but no way, she got angry" ah, what the..."

Hyuna ran across the street, without noticing a car  bumped   her hard AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH