Junhyung comeback

troublemaker couple

Beacause of company's rules so they couldn't go together. Hyuna  went to comapy alone . On the way to 4minute's room, she met Junhyung but she tried to ignore him while Junhyung kept eyes on her. When she passed gin, Junhyung caught her wrist and pulled her towards him " I wanna tell you..."

"I don't have time to hear and I don't want, too"- Hyuna said coldy

" I will said it briefly"- Junhyung said

"Alright, but first, hands off my wist"

Junhyung took his hands back and said " I heard about your parents and I'm really feel sorry for that"

"No need. If it's just that thing so I must go now"

"And.. One more thing, Hyuna ah" Junhyung said quickly

"I'm sorry. But you can't date Hyunseung. He does it on purpose. He does it because he want to avenge me. Don't be his tools!"

Hyuna smirked " and now you even create a story to make me not go for Hyunseung.YOU BASTARD. I NEVER BELIEVE YOU"

"But it's the truth"

"Yes, even it's the truth. I'll regret nothing. If i 'll be a tool to make you be misery. I'll be glad to be it"

"Hyuna! You don't understand.."

" Sorry. I'm late" Hyuna said coldy

"I'm really misery now, Hyuna"

"No, it's not enough! You have Hara now, you're happy. Don't lie to me and act like you're poor!" She about to go

"YOU NEVER SAID YOU LOVE ME BEFORE, RIGHT?" Junhyung suddenly yelled out

Hyuna stopped and turned back with surprised eyes.

Junhyung was really crying now " I dated Hara because she follows me , cares  about me and she needs me"

"..."

" But you, the girl I always love, NEVER CARE!  If  I'm not with you, you're still be ok. You dated Minho, you said you like Lee Joon ..but you never said you love me. So what could I do? When you dated Minho, my heart's so hurt, you already knew it but you didn't care . So when I feel no hope, I went for hara who always besides me, You turn like that. You're so selfish!"

Hyuna's tears fell down " Yes! I'm selfish. You just say like that to clear your fault.. You knew I loved you but you didn't do anything to hold me. I was really scared. I couldn't understand my feelings. Who 's the first person attracted? You or me? It's you who knew I dated Minho but still stepped into my heart, made me confused. It's you who made me blind . It's you who hurt me so badly" The more Hyuna said, the more tears fell down.

Junhyung hugged her tightly " But I never know how much I hurt you, I never know how important I am to you, I never know if your heart only had me or not so I'm puzzled. BUT now, after all, I saw"

Hyuna pushed him away " But it's too late"

"No, Can we do it again? Junhyung begged

" SORRY! BUT YOU CAN'T " Hyunseung appeared and said angrily