start a game

troublemaker couple

Hyunseung drove the car to Hyuna's house. " Bye, babe. Have a nice dream of me." He kissed her lips.

" oppa, sorry for ..."-- Hyuna looked up with a worried frown but Hyunseung put his index finger on her lips." shhhhhhhhhh"

"No need for sorry. Now you're tired. Take a rest. I'll see you tomorrow. Okay?"

Hyunseung turned away and about to leave but Hyuna grabed his shirt " oppa! I'm...scared"

" scared? ...about what?" he turned back

"DARK . I don't want to be alone" her eyes looked sad and worry. " Can you stay with me tonight?"

"Uhm..with one codition" hyunseung smiled " give me food. I'm so hungry now"

"ahhhh, araso." Hyuna laughed and pulled him into her house.

"Ahh, This is the first time I enter your house. It's nice!"Hyunseung looked around.

"Oppa ah, what food do you want?" Hyuna opened the fridge.

"Uhm, give me some noodles and orange juice"

"OK"

When Hyuna cooked, Hyunseung went around and viewed her house. He stopped at the Hyuna's family picture . In the picture, Hyuna wore middle school uniform, she looked pure, lovely and so pretty. Her parents and two younger brother are so nice, too.

" oppa, let's eat. everything are  ready"

"OK" He came to the table, sat down and looked at a bowl of noodles. "Woah, smell good. I'll eat all of them"

He took a  noodles string and held one string's head in his mouth " Uhm, Hyuna, held the rest."

"Ah, molla"

"Ah, bailli. If not, it'll be broken"

Hyuna shyly held the rest of string's head. They it til their lips touched each others. Hyuna shyly turned her face away but Hyuna grabed her face back and looked deeply into her eyes " So beautiful" he mumbled.

"oppa, don't tease. I know I'm not"

"To me, you're the most beatiful girl" He kissed her eyes, her forehead.

Hyuna frowned and showed to her lips " this thing need a touch"

"Haha, i can't " Hyunseung laughed and turned back to his food and ate all of them.

Hyuna coodled herself, didn't eat anymore and drank orange juice.

" Ah, it's mine. How dare you drink mine, huh?" Hyunseung groaned , saw the empty glasses.

" It's  your fault for ignoring  me"

" Ahh. Who say I don't care about you" He came closer to her " Hey, now because  you drank all mine, so I must..." He looked her without blinking.

"Must what?"

"Drink your lips" Hyunseung mumbled and downed to her lips passionately

Hyuna fell into his kiss, hugged him lightly, kissed back, her arms caresed  his but he laughed and away from her " You're  such a greedy girl! We just ed one hour ago and I don't want to be exhausted, can't open our eyes next morning"

Hyuna frowned and went towards her room with angrily  steps.

Hyunseung shook his head and laughed "Such a kid " He followed her to her room

She pull the blanket over her head,  and yelled out " I slept"

Hyunseung smiled, sat down to her bed,  pull  the blanket out of her face  but she turned left, her face straighted to the wall.

He her hair slowly and lay on her bed, hug her from behind and sang with a low, smooth voice . Hyuna turned back, hugged him and lean her face on  his chest ,fell into the dream little by little.

When she slept deeply, Hyunseung pull her away from his body, stood up and went around her room silently. Went to her make up desk, he opened the draw and saw a notebook. He picked it up and opened...

Hyunseung POV

" Ah, it's her diary. I bet something fun inside, haha"