Chapter 6

Sunrises in Nippon

Photo Source

A/N: I completely changed up this chapter, and so the flow is a bit different. I prefer it this way, it makes more logical sense haha.  Hope you like it!

 

During the entire shoot, Anna was nervous

What in the world could Ninomiya want to talk to me about Jun with? It makes no sense!

Within a few hours the shoot was over, Takeru ran up to Anna

“Nee-Chan! Arigatou for everything! I’ll see you around hopefully?”  He turned toward his mom, “

Can we come visit Onee-Chan again Mama?”

She smiled and said softly “Takeru, you don’t want to be a bother now do you?”

“Oh no! He’s a sweetheart! It’s no bother!” She looked down at the boy “I’ll see you again soon ne?” 

As the boy walked away with his mother, Anna saw Ninomiya walking toward her, she took a deep breath before approaching him with a smile

“Let’s go?”

“Hai”

Walking out of the studio, Nino put on a pair of sunglasses even though the sun was setting, going to a nearby café the pair silently sat in the back and Nino asked Anna to order for the both of them.  Fidgeting in the soft sofa, she grasped her drink and sipped it before slowly asking

“So...”

Nino sighed “I’m sorry for bringing you into this, but I really need your help… Jun really needs your help.. Arashi needs your help”

Anna tensed “Kazunari-San what’s the matter?”

Nino looked down at his ramen, stirring it slowly with his chopsticks. “Well, are you aware that Jun is in a relationship?”

Anna nodded “Doy, everyone knows that”

“Are you aware that they are not… doing well?”

Anna shook her head

“Well they aren’t, like they really aren’t.  Like they are bordering a terrible break-up kind of not getting along”

 “Well as you know Jun’s been dating for a little over a year now, and at first everything was going great.  But then he started getting busy with different things, and she started getting mad, I mean that in itself is completely reasonable, to an extent.  At first she would pout or complain a bit, but you know Jun when he is tired the wrong thing is to whine and complain about him.  Pretty soon she stopped pouting and gave him the silent treatment, at first it was fine, but after a few weeks he started getting worried.  He told his manager he was taking the day off and then called her, asking to talk.  She told him she was busy with work, so she couldn’t.  Jun being Jun went to her work during lunch but was told that she hadn’t been scheduled to work.  Confused and angry that she had lied to him he went to her place.”

Nino took a breath and shook his head

“Baka na otoko” he blinked and Anna saw tears in his eyes.

 “He still had his copy of her house keys, so he opened the door. And- she was there.. But...”

He shook his head

“SHE WAS CHEATING ON HIM.  He actually walked in on them having in her living room.”

Anna’s jaw dropped

“When he saw them he didn’t know what to do, he stood there for a second before throwing the guy off of her.  He threw him out, after giving him a pair of panda eyes and a busted lip.  She then threw everything she could at him.  She told him it was his fault, she cheated because he wasn’t there and he wasn’t worth even cheating on so then she threw him out…. He was a complete mess, Ohno had been out and he came over here crying hysterically.  All he wanted to do was cry, drink and curse everything.  I was really worried, but thankfully he was so out of it he just passed out in a heap on my lap.  All this happened about 2 weeks ago, and he’s been trying to convince her to take him back.”

“YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!” Anna exploded

“I wish I was, I don’t know what to do Anna-Chan.  I’m the only one who knows, I think, I’m sure the others have guessed just as much but I just really, don’t know what to do.  I feel so helpless.”

He sighed folding his arms over the table and laying his head down.

 “Jun needs to know he doesn’t deserve to put up with this, he is better and deserves more than this.”

“I agree”

 “So what do I do?”

Anna sighed; this man was so smart, so why couldn’t he see the obvious?

“Talk to Jun, telling him you are concerned and only want the best for him, that you will support him in what he does but when he wants to pursue a relationship that is dangerous for him, his health, his career and the friendships of those around him.  You need to say something, you’re not trying to dictate his life, but you all have been friends since your teen years, and I think with that comes a level of trust and understanding that other people do not have”

Nino looked up his mouth gaping

“I wish you could come with me and talk for me, I kind of lose it when I’m with Jun.  He is so intimidating at times, I hate confronting him.”

Anna raised her eyebrows “You? Hate confrontation? It must be the end of the world.”

Nino scowled “Seroiusly! He gets all DoS and then Domyouji! It’s scary!”

Anna laid a comforting hand on top of Nino’s and gave it a squeeze

“You love Jun right?  Then let your love shine through, he can’t get mad at you for caring.”

Nino nodded “You’re right.  Now hurry up and finish that Miso before I finish it for you.”

 

See?  Doesn't this make more sense then Nino wanting her to break them up?  I don't know why I wrote that- seriously.   Also I apologize for not making actual chapter titles, but I always find it easier to re find my favorite parts if it is only chapters and not titles.  I will add titles if you guys wat them!