Wig Snatched

Rude Love (A Chanbaek Fanfic)

 

              The six people sat in Baekhyun’s living room. They looked at each other in boredom. Finally one person spoke up.

“So… What is our plot?” Junmyeon says.

“We could do it about two giraffes that learn to love!” Chanyeol pipes up.

“No! Next idea.” Sehun says. Chanyeol pouts.

“We could like make our own kpop group or something.” Baekhyun says.

“That’s not bad. We could work with that.” Kyungsoo says

“We could do an idol group that is like doing things…” Jongin says.

“Oh nice idea!” Sehun laughs.

“I’d like to see you do better!” Jongin yells.

“Guys stop fighting!” Junmyeon yells

“Stay out of this Junmyeon!” Sehun yells

“Shut up Sehun, no one cares about your opinion.” Kyungsoo yells.

              The four of them start yelling at each other while Chanyeol and Baekhyun stay on the edge not knowing what to do. Chanyeol shrugs and stands up.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” He shrieks. Everyone stares at him. Baekhyun, who is sitting behind him is dying of laughter.

“Good. Now you are quiet.” Chanyeol says.

“Lets just scratch that idea.” Baekhyun says pulling himself together.

“How about we do like a horror concept?” Jongin says.

“DIBS ON KILLING SEHUN!” Kyungsoo suddenly shouts.

“Why are you so enthusiastic about that? Now I’m scared” Sehun says shaking

“I feel like we should have a family and a murderer attacks us. Who should play who?” Junmyeon says.

“Chanyeol and Baekhyun should be the parents” Sehun smirks

“I call dibs on being the dad!” Baekhyun shouts

“Phooey! That means I have to wear a dress” Chanyeol whines. Everyone starts to laugh at Chanyeol’s fate.

“Hey Sehun! Yes or No?” Kyungsoo says.

“What do they mean?” Sehun asks.

“Just pick one!” Kyungsoo says

“Ok, yes.” Sehun says.

“Ok, Sehun is the daughter.” Kyungsoo says smiling evilly.

“Seriously, come on!” Sehun yells. Everyone laughs at Sehun, who is pouting.

“I’ll be the son then.” Jongin says.

“I’ll be the police officer.” Junmyeon says.

“That means i’m the murderer!” Kyungsoo says chuckling evilly.

 

Everyone was starting to write the storyline and the script. As they were writing Chanyeol suddenly stops and turns to Baekhyun, asking him a question.

“Baekhyun? Can you direct me to the little boys room?” he says.

“Sure. Follow me.” Baekhyun says. He takes Chanyeol upstairs and shows him to the bathroom. Then Baekhyun got an idea. He ran down the stairs and yelled out.

“Guys! Record this. I’m going to prank Chanyeol.” Baekhyun runs up the stairs again to wait for Chanyeol to come out. A couple minutes later Chanyeol finally walks out of the bathroom. Baekhyun turn to Chanyeol and says  “ladies first” “oh why thank you, you are such a kind specimen” Chanyeol smiles to Baekhyun. As he makes his way down the stairs Baekhyun suddenly pushes him. Chanyeol’s reflexes makes him grab onto Baekhyun’s arm pulling him down with him. As they fall down the stairs, once they get to the bottom Baekhyun falls on top of Chanyeol making it an awkward situation. They look into each other's eyes for around five seconds until Baekhyun finally realizes what’s going on. Everyone looks at each other before bursts out laughing.

 

“Owie, I fell on my gluteus maximus” Chanyeol says with a yelp.

“Karma really bit Baekhyun in the gluteus maximus if you know what I mean” Sehun whispers. Jongin hits him and Sehun whips out his phone.

“This is most definitely going on instagram.” Sehun says as he takes a picture of them on top of each other.

“Oof, what are are you going to caption it?” Junmyeon says.

“#nohomo” Sehun says giggling.

“Sehun , that’s offensive its 2018.” Kyungsoo slaps him on the arm and Sehun yelps.

“I don’t care. Andddddd, posted!” Sehun smiles giddly as everyone else gives him a glare of disappointment.

 

Baekhyun gets up and sits down next to the rest of his friends. He has no emotion as he says, “That didn’t quite go as planned.” Sehun bursts out laughing while everyone else gives him a smile, holding back their laughter.

“Baekhyun, you are quite heavy despite your petite figure” Chanyeol says

“Hey! I’m not that small!!” Baekhyun says angrily.

“Baekhyun, we all know that’s not true” Junmyeon says with a smirk. The cackles continued as a confused look grew on Chanyeol’s face.

“Wait, I don’t get it” Chanyeol says to everyone. They all looked at Chanyeol as Jongin says, “Are you serious?” Chanyeol nods his head

 

Sehun leans over to Chanyeol with a smile and whispers in his ear what it means. Chanyeol’s face drops as he looks at everyone.

“Hey, that is rude! You do not know that, you have never seen it!” Chanyeol says.

“Well you’ve never seen it too!” Sehun pipes up. Then Baekhyun added “Well, I’m the only one who has seen it, and I will conclude that I indeed have big energy!”

“In your dreams, sonny boy.” Sehun says smirking.

“Aannyywwaayy, Let us get crackalacking.” Chanyeol says. Jongin snorts as Junmyeon stares at Chanyeol who is getting his stuff together to work.

“What?!!”Baekhyun says, starting to chuckle.

“Crackalaking?” Chanyeol says, confused to why everyone else is laughing him. “Why are you all cackling?” Chanyeol looks sad.

“ Crackalaking? That’s the dumbest i’ve heard all day!” Sehun says laughing.

“It’s actually a pretty spiffy word! You guys should use it sometime!” Chanyeol says smiling.

Kyungsoo sits on the couch saying “You know what Chanyeol? Maybe I will” stumbling on his words from trying not to laugh.

“Kyungsoo is a pretty dapper gentleman, if i do say so myself.” Chanyeol says smiling at him. Just then, Kyungsoo starts laughing super hard.”I’m sorry Chanyeol. I couldn’t  help it.” He says in between laughs. Chanyeol starts to get sad.

“Anyway he is right. We should get ...Crack- Crackalacking.” Kyungsoo says holding back his laughs. The group starts to write their script in basic Chinese.

 

Once everyone is done. They stand back and admire their work.

“We wrote something great.” Sehun says. “I’m excited to perform! Mostly because I want to see Chanyeol perform our skit in his dress.”

“Ughhhh. I forgot I had to wear that, thanks for reminding me” Chanyeol says sarcastically. But then he starts to smile “Wait a second Sehun, do not you have to wear a dress too?” Chanyeol says laughing.

“God dammit, I forgot” Sehun says pouting. Chanyeol lets out a giggle of enjoyment as Sehun has to suffer along with him.  

“Well, we have most of the plot written down. Should we at least get some costumes and props?” Jongin says. Everyone agrees as they get up and make their way to the mall.

 

While Junmyeon is driving everyone to the mall Sehun insists on stopping at the nearest Starbucks. As Junmyeon just wants to go to the mall and get the shopping over with,  he doesn’t want to deal with a whiny Sehun.

 

When they arrive at the mall, Junmyeon has already planned out their entire trip, as to save time, energy, and money.

“Alright dips, listen up.” Junmyeon yells at them. “We will be dividing into three teams of two. Chanyeol and Baekhyun, You get costumes, and stuff. Remember we need a police officer costume, a murderer mask, a dress for Sehun, a dress for Chanyeol, and any other things that are necessary.” Chanyeol looks happy as he writes down the list of things.

“Alright Jongin and Kyungsoo are group two.” Jongin and Kyungsoo start to protest.

“Junmyeon please!” Jongin begs.

“Dude seriously. Come on?” Kyungsoo says. Sehun leans back and sips his tea. Chanyeol and Baekhyun look at each other in confusion. They shrug.

“Guys get over yourselves. Just go. We need props. We need a knife, fake blood, plastic handcuffs, and any other things you find that are relevant.”

“Sehun and I will get supplies for sets and lighting and stuff. Everyone meet back here in exactly 30 minutes. Go.” Chanyeol giddily skips off while Baekhyun trails off behind him.

Jongin and Kyungsoo awkwardly slink off together, not saying anything. Junmyeon starts to walk fast leaving Sehun lagging behind him, sipping his tea.




 

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun walk over to the clothes shop. Chanyeol walks back to where the womens clothing is.

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol screeches.

“Yes, Chanyeol?” Baekhyun groans walking over to him.

“Wait, would this fit Sehun?” Chanyeol asks, holding up a dress that is way too small to fit Sehun.

“What no that's-” Baekhyun stops and a despicable thought pops in his head. “On second thought, yeah that will fit.” Baekhyun smiles deviantly. Chanyeol picks out a dress that will fit him and they move on to the next store.

“A wig shop? Is this really necessary?” Baekhyun says.

“Do you want a good grade?” Chanyeol asks.

“Yeah, ugh fine let’s go in.” Baekhyun quivers. Chanyeol walks in and starts to inspect the different wigs. Baekhyun slowly creeps in and speed walks up to Chanyeol hiding behind him.

“What are you doing?” Chanyeol says, staring at him inquisitively.

“Nothing.”

“What is happening here?”

“Nothing.”

“Broski, are you afraid of wigs or something?” Chanyeol starts to chuckle.

“Shut up it’s an actual fear. Maliaphobia!” Baekhyun says, embarrassed. Chanyeol is laughing super hard

“Have you been diagnosed with this wig disease?” Chanyeol snorts.

“Well, no…” Chanyeol starts laughing super hard. Baekhyun hits him on the arm.”Let’s just go. Pay for it and i’ll be outside.” Baekhyun ran out of the store and sat down on a nearby bench and waited for Chanyeol to finish up. Chanyeol purchased wigs for him and Sehun wigs. As he walks out he sees Baekhyun, whose back is turned to him, and he gets an idea. Quietly creeping up, Chanyeol, who is trying not to laugh, puts the wig on top of Baekhyun head.

“Aughhhhh!” He screams as people glare at him. He screams and dances around like someone trying to get a bug off of them. He finally slips, and falls on the floor, and accepts his defeat. Chanyeol is having a laugh attack while Baekhyun flails around like an injured deer. While Chanyeol helps Baekhyun up, Chanyeol’s wig flys into his hand. He sees Sehun from across the mall.

“Thanks!” Chanyeol screams

“Wig snatched.” Sehun yells back.  A struggling Junmyeon, carrying many bags comes up behind Sehun and pulls him over by the shirt collar, away from them. Baekhyun and Chanyeol go to the costume shop and pick out things for Kyungsoo’s costume and Junmyeon’s costume.

“We should start heading back to the meeting place.” Baekhyun says

“Yeah.” Chanyeol agrees.

“If we are late Junmyeon will decapitate us.”

“Alrighty then. Let us skedaddle.” Chanyeol says smiling.











 

Jongin and Kyungsoo start to walk around the mall to find props for their play.

“So, ummm props, let’s talk about that” Jongin says awkwardly.

“Ohh uh yeah, what should we get?” Kyungsoo asks him.

“Maybe we should split up y’know? I think we could get the props a lot faster. I’ll go find some handcuffs and fake blood and you could get like a fake knife and maybe caution tape, if you can find some” Jongin says to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo nods his head at Jongin while walking off. Jongin heads to a supply store looking through the items.

“Jongin, is that you? Where’s Kyungsoo?” Jongin turns around to see Junmyeon standing there.

“Oh, well uhm we just split up to find the props to make it faster.”

Junmyeon scoffs “no, go find Kyungsoo and tell him that you guys are ruining my plan. You’re supposed to shop together.” Jongin nods his head running away from an angry Junmyeon to find Kyungsoo. As he walks around the mall to find Kyungsoo, he spots him in a store looking around. He walks into the store and walks up to Kyungsoo.

“Junmyeon found me looking for props alone and started yelling at me for it. So, here I am now” Jongin says to Kyungsoo clearly annoyed at Junmyeon.

“Oh okay, well this store has some pretty cool stuff actually. I already found a fake knife. Go look around in the back of the store” Kyungsoo says to Jongin. Jongin nods and goes to the back of the store to find the items they need. As Jongin goes into the back of the store he finds one thing he was looking for, fake handcuffs. As he looks some more he can’t find fake blood or caution tape. He walks back to Kyungsoo who is holding caution tape.

“I see you found the caution tape. In the back of the store they had fake handcuffs so I got some. We should ask a store if they have fake blood or if another store has some” Jongin says to Kyungsoo who nods his head. They go to the front desk where they spot an employee.

“Excuse me, but we were wondering if you maybe have any fake blood in stock?” Kyungsoo asks politely.

The employee laughs while saying “oh, i’m pretty sure we have some in the back, but we just don’t put it out yet. That’s for around the time Halloween starts up. So come back around the second week of October.”

Kyungsoo reads the girls name tag then says “Okay, JiU, me and my friend need that fake blood for a group project. Can we just please have some?”

“I don’t know, I’d probably get in trouble. I actually need a job to get money and I don’t feel like looking for a new job. Takes time out of my life searching, y’know?”

Jongin walks closer to the store owner and winks at her. “It’s fine right? It’s not like we’d tell the store owner.” JiU blushes and goes to the back to find the fake blood.

“What the hell was that?” Kyungsoo asks Jongin a little angry.

“What? I got the fake blood didn’t I?” Jongin rolls his eyes while Kyungsoo scoffs. Around two minutes later JiU finally gets back with the fake blood.

“I found it! Now, don’t tell anyone about this, got it?” They both nod. As they pay for all the items JiU then asks a question to Jongin.

“So, are you currently dating someone?” She asks while smiling.

Jongin chuckles while saying to her “I used to, but now I’m not anymore. Anyway, you seem nice but I’m not looking for anyone.” He smiles to her while taking the bag and walking off to the spot where Junmyeon said to meet up.



 

 

 

 

“Alright Asshat, listen up. We have the responsibility of set and decorations.” Junmyeon says. Sehun sips his tea and walks around next to Junmyeon, who is in determined mode. Junmyeon is walking fast, to avoid wasting time. Sehun is walking behind in an aimless manner, strolling at his own pace.

“Hey face, mind going faster? It won’t kill you.” Junmyeon yells, clearly annoyed at Sehun.

“Hey calm down bro. I’m going at My Pace. Slow down dude.” Sehun says nonchalantly. Junmyeon grumbles and keeps waking, dragging Sehun behind. The pair approach the supplies store and walk in. Junmyeon takes out his list and starts to go Up And Down the aisles while Sehun lags behind, sipping his tea. Junmyeon is grabbing supplies when he sees a tall familiar figure pop up next to him.

“Jongin, is that you? Where’s Kyungsoo?” Junmyeon yells at him.

“Oh, well uhm we just split up to find the props to make it faster.” Junmyeon scoffs.

“No, go find Kyungsoo and tell him that you guys are ruining my plan. You’re supposed to shop together.” Jongin nods and scurries away, out of the store. Junmyeon shakes his head and continues grabbing all of his items.

Junmyeon grabs all of the necessary items and walks up to the counter to pay.  He sees a short girl with a grin on her face.

“Hello. I’m Amber, did you find everything okay?”

“Yeah, no thanks to this tard!” Junmyeon says, pointing at Sehun who is sipping his tea and looking down at his phone. Sehun lets out a guilty chuckle.

“Oh haha. Anyway your total is $35.95.” She says flashing them a smile. Junmyeon hands her the money and smiles back. Sehun is not paying attention and looking down at his phone.

“Do you need any help with anything else?” She asks.

“No thank you. Thank you so much, Amber!” Junmyeon says.

“Come back anytime! Thank you.” She said as the two walked out.

“Alright stick, let’s move on to the next store.” Junmyeon says to Sehun, who is walking slower than a snail. Junmyeon speed walks into the art store and starts examining his list.

A store employee comes up to Junmyeon with a big smile.

“Hello sir! I am Hoseok! Do you need any help?” The cheerful man asks.

“Um actually yeah. Where are the paints and wood?” Junmyeon asks politely.

“Aisle three for paints. Aisle eight for wood.” Hoseok says.

“Thank you so much.” Junmyeon says holding on to and dragging Sehun down the aisles. He pays for his items and hurries out of the store with all of his bags. They walk and he sees Sehun pick up a random wig off the ground and throw it. He looks up and sees Chanyeol holding the wig and Baekhyun flailing around like an injured horse. He grabs Sehun who is yelling to him and drags him by the collar to the meeting spot

“We are about to see them. You can scream at Chanyeol then.” They sit down and wait for the others to join them.


 

Everyone meets up at Junmyeon’s spot and displays what they got.

“Hey guys! Did you know that Baekhyun is afraid of wigs? Chanyeol says to the group while laughing.

“Wigs? Really?” Jongin says laughing

“It’s a real thing!”Baekhyun says, pouting.

“Is that why you were flailing around like a fish out of water?” Sehun snorts

“No, it’s more like a dog chasing its tail.” Junmyeon says. The five of them laugh while Baekhyun pouts in the corner.

“Okay, so in my schedule, it say that we should go back to Baekhyun’s house on Wednesday to finish the sets and decorations and on Thursday we can meet at Baekhyun’s to practice the skit with the props and costumes.”

“Okay sounds good.” Kyungsoo says, gathering his bag of props together. The six gather their things and go out of the mall. Junmyeon drives them all home.

They all return home happy that the script and the props are already taken care of.