Baekhyun Is Aroused

Rude Love (A Chanbaek Fanfic)

 

Chanyeol wakes up excited for the school day. He wants to see all of his friends and especially Baekhyun. Chanyeol throws on whatever clothes he finds. He doesn’t want to be too dapper because it is not a special occasion.  He checks his phone for texts. Hmm. No texts. He goes downstairs and sees his mom and sister getting ready for their day as well. Chanyeol grabs one fourth of a banana and swings out of the door.

 

“Bye Mom, bye Yoora! I am walking to school today.” Chanyeol yells to them.

“Bye Channy. Have good day!” His Mom screams at him.

“Bye Chanyeol.” Yoora says flatly.

 

Chanyeol walks out the door and strolls down the street. He makes sure to take his time because he left earlier than usual. He walks by all the stores on the side of the sidewalk until he reaches the huge doors of the main Campus building. He goes inside to find someone he knows before his classes start. The first four weeks are so stressful. Week two had only just started. Chanyeol hears everyone shuffling to classes and he moves to his calculus class.


 

Baekhyun wakes up to My Copycat by Orange Caramel as his alarm ringtone. He lazily grabs his phone as he turns off the alarm. As he checks his phone he has text messages from all of his friends. He opens the first one from Sehun saying ‘What else happened yesterday with Chanyeol? Spill the tea sis.’ You know what? Maybe I won’t check all my texts. He walks to the bathroom to take a quick shower, waking him up instantly due to the cold water. As Baekhyun gets out of the shower, he walks towards his closet and picks out his favorite shirt. I guess i’ll wear this shirt because I want to look decent today at school.

 

Baekhyun walks downstairs and grabs a piece of bread making his favorite breakfast, toast. As he takes out the toast and starts eating it he checks the time. 8:55. “Okay cool I still have 5 more minutes until school starts.” As Baekhyun starts to finish his toast he then realizes “, I HAVE 5 MINUTES TO GET TO SCHOOL.” Baekhyun sprints out the door and runs as fast as he can to school. He curses in his mind ‘why am I always ing late to everything?’ As he looks down at his phone again the time reads 8:59. Baekhyun starts to pick up the pace. As he nears the school he pushes open the doors and runs up the stairs to his class.



 

Chanyeol sits down in his chair and opens his math notebook ready to take some notes. As the teacher starts talking the doors suddenly bursts open. Everyone looks towards the door as a panting Baekhyun stands there.

 

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!” the professor shrieks at him. “IT’S ONLY TWO WEEKS INTO SCHOOL AND YOU’RE ALREADY LATE TO MY  CLASS? IM LETTING YOU OFF WITH A WARNING TODAY BUT IF YOU MAKE ANYMORE TROUBLE I’LL SEE YOU IN DETENTION!” The teacher looks mad.

“Yes ma'am” Baekhyun says, voice trembling. Chanyeol looks like he is about to start laughing uncontrollably. Baekhyun slinks down in his chair from embarrassment. Chanyeol looks over to Baekhyun and starts waving to him mouthing I didn’t know you were in this class. Baekhyun rolls his eyes at Chanyeol thinking if only this day couldn’t get any worse. As class started everyone was taking notes while listening to the teacher talk. Chanyeol was listening to the teacher talk while Baekhyun sat there not paying attention, just writing things down.


 

With only a few minutes left  in the class, Chanyeol walks up to Baekhyun who is gathering his things.

“Woah! That’s a pretty arousing shirt you’ve got there, Baekhyun!” Chanyeol says.

“Um… Chanyeol. What did you just say?” Baekhyun looks shocked.

“I said your shirt is arousing.”

“What do you think that means?”

“Your shirt is pretty nice?” Baekhyun suddenly got a dastardly idea.

“Yes. That’s exactly what means!” He says with a wide grin on his face. “In fact, why don’t you go tell the teacher that her shirt is arousing!”

“Okay!’ Chanyeol gets up and skips down to the teachers desk.

“Hey teacher!” Chanyeol says loudly, so everyone can hear him. “Baekhyun thinks your shirt is arousing.”

Everyone stares at Baekhyun , whos jaw drops open, and bursts out laughing. One of their classmates, Yoongi, yells out, “I didn’t know  you were attracted to older women, Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun mouths over to Yoongi ‘Shut up’

“BYUN BAEKHYUN! That is offensive to women, I already gave you a warning before class, but this is it! Since you waste my time, i’m going to waste yours. You have detention! God, and it’s only the second week of school too!” the professor says clearly angry.

 

Chanyeol walks over to Baekhyun who looks angry.

“What did you do that for?” Baekhyun yells at him.

“I don’t know why she got mad, it’s not something bad or anything.”

“But why did you say I thought her shirt was arousing?”

“Well, because you told me to say that to her, so I told her for you. You know, you didn’t have to ask me you could have done it yourself.” Chanyeol says to Baekhyun.

 

Then all of a sudden the bell rings signalling everyone to go to their next classes. By the time two classes past it’s already time to go to lunch. Baekhyun took his lunch and started heading down to calculus class with a frown on his face for his detention.

 

Baekhyun walks in the classroom to see his teacher giving him dirty looks. “Byun Baekhyun I see you’re on time for once” the teacher remarks “sit anywhere, I don’t care enough to assign you a seat.” Baekhyun went up the stairs to find a seat next to someone random. “Hey i’m Baekhyun, looks like we’re both trapped in hell for at least 40 minutes. So what’re you in for?” Baekhyun asked his seatmate.

“Hey i’m Seokjin, I got in trouble for swinging a marker, but turns out that the cap was loose and it flew off, hitting the teacher in the face. It was pretty funny until she yelled at me. So what about you?”

“That’s an oof, but anyway my friend told the teacher that I thought her shirt was arousing” Baekhyun said cringing remembering the events that took place.

“Oh damn, doesn’t sound like much of a friend, but come to think of it me and my friends would pull stupid pranks like that on each other” Seokjin said laughing.

 

Then all of a sudden the teacher slams her hand on the table yelling “Byun Baekhyun this is detention, you don’t get to talk with other people. That goes for you too Seokjin. Move seats, NOW!” Baekhyun and Seokjin look at eachother with guilt as Seokjin gets up and moves farther away from him. All Baekhyun could do at that point is to get out his homework and start working on it.

 

As Baekhyun starts to fall asleep he hears the glorious bell that gets him out of detention. He hurries and gathers his things and walks to his Chinese class. As he walks out the door the teacher yells toward Baekhyun “I don’t want to see your face in detention again, I already have to deal with you once a day.” Baekhyun rolls his eyes and walks out the door.





 

Chanyeol walks down to the cafeteria and sits down next to his friends.

“Ughhhh. I’m going to get food.” Sehun groans.

“Ignore him. He’s in a mood. What’s up with you?” Kyungsoo says, looking genuinely interested.

“Well I’m pretty lonely since Baekhyun got detention.” Chanyeol says. Suddenly all of his friends eyes were on him.

“Ooh spill.” Luhan says, staring at him with wide eyes.

“Well he got in big trouble for calling the teachers shirt arousing.”

“Yeah, that sounds like Baekhyun.” Tao says.

“Which teacher?” Jongin asks.

“The advanced calculus teacher.”

“NOOOO.” Minseok wails. “I have that class next.” Jongdae lets out a snicker. Minseok punches him in the arm.

“Awae.” Jongdae cries.

“You deserve it.” Minseok says while laughing. Jongdae blushes.

The eleven of them clean up their table and gather their things. Chanyeol, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Junmyeon walk towards their Chinese class.

 

As they walk into their next class Chanyeol suddenly spots Baekhyun.

“Oh my god, you’re in this class too? That’s pretty spiffy! I guess we never noticed each other's presence!” Chanyeol says to Baekhyun

“Oh yeah haha, it’s probably because we didn’t know each other yet.” Baekhyun says

“That’s probably the case. Well anyway, you should sit next to me!” Chanyeol says enthusiastically.

Baekhyun nods his head while looking over to the rest of his friends with a ‘help me’ face. As he sits next to Chanyeol the teacher walks in with a smile on his face.

“Good afternoon, class. Today I have planned something very special. We are going to be in groups and you’re going to write a skit, all in Chinese.” Everyone in the class groans as they don’t want to do the project. “You didn’t let me finish. You get to choose your groups. So, get into groups of either five or six. Also, don’t pair up with someone you’re not going to work well with.” Upon hearing that everyone can choose their groups, the class erupted in cheers as they all find their friends. Chanyeol looks over to see all their friends already in a group. He walks over and starts to talk to them

“Hey guys, we are going to have such a great time working on this project! Ooh I already have a plot for the skit in my mind.” Everyone looks at each other and then suddenly Jongin says “Ohhh, okay! Haha we could always use the extra hand.” “You guys can come to my house after school, so we can work on the project” Baekhyun says. Chanyeol gives a shaky thumbs-up and skips away to his next class.

“Does anyone else want to die, right now?” Junmyeon says.

“He makes me want to… KIM MINSEOK!” Sehun says, looking at everyone.

“What?” Jongin says.

“You get it? Because his initials are KMS?” Sehun says grinning.

“How long did it take you to come up with that?” Baekhyun says.

“Three days. But I think it works!” Sehun says.

“Shut up Sehun, no one cares about our opinion.” Kyungsoo says.

“Ok calm down, damn.” Sehun says looking down.

 

After 2 more hours of school, everyone finally meets outside of the gates. As they start walking to Baekhyun's house Junmyeon suddenly says “Wait, where’s Jongin?” As they were seeing if Jongin was with them “Whatever, we’ll text him when we get there.” Kyungsoo says as they continue to Baekhyun’s house. Once the four get there they see Chanyeol and Jongin sitting outside. Chanyeol is talking and Jongin seems to be going crazy. As they approach them Chanyeol stands up and waves to them.

“Jongin was walking to your house and I didn’t know where it was so I followed him here. But you guys didn’t get here yet so I was talking to Jongin until you arrived.” Chanyeol says to all of them.  Jongin walks over, “He told me his life story… You know he’s had three turtles all named turtle? Now I’m going to go KIM MINSEOK.” Jongin sulks away.

“He looks genuinely traumatized.” Baekhyun says.

“And he used my joke!” Sehun says proudly.

“Sehun, he used it mockingly.” Junmyeon says.

“Oh well he still used it.” Sehun says pouting.

“Shut up Sehun, no cares your opinion.” Kyungsoo says.

“Oof.” Baekhyun says.

“Anyway, let’s go work on the project.” Jongin says. The six of them file into Baekhyun’s house and get to work.