Sleep is a friend who is mixing up your thoughts

One, two steps till the end.

Even though all of you agreed to watch a movie no one really did. Yawning Beast hid behind scarves even if it was warm in here, and Hyemi and Hyunseung just talked to another as if they knew each other for ages. You didn’t like it. The most time of the movie you eyed them carefully, completely ignoring the movie while the others already fell asleep. How could this happen? A thought that wandered around your head all the time. How would you, out of the people and up with Beast? And where the hell was their manager? Why wasn’t he showing them around. Overall this made no sense, but your life never made any sense at all, so you couldn’t really question it. The thing was just that it pisses you of. No, he pisses you off. Like so often in this evening your eyes travel to that sleeping figure, the light from the screen  slightly pointing out the shape of his cheekbone and lips. Your gaze traveled  over his sleeping features and you just didn’t know what to fell. Should you punch him? Should you cry because he left you? But then again you hadn’t cried for two years and if you are honest, you want it to stay this way. But what then? Should you smile because he was that peaceful? Should you be happy for him? Even if you wanted to do so, you couldn’t bring yourself to that. It was just so that you didn’t want. You were still angry at him, even though this may be wrong. And you were jealous, so jealous that you could start screaming, crying and laughing out of the absurdity of this feeling. But you wouldn’t, because you can’t all you could do was look away and trying not to do any of this stupid things, all you could do was eying Hyemi and Hyunseung again, just to notice, that they were watching you. Quickly you looked at the screen and trying to look as if you hadn’t done anything which made you flustered. Harshly you grit your teeth to restrain yourself from doing anything, maybe crying. That look on Hyemis Face. You never told her who this boy was who left you, who was pretending to be your best friend and then just threw you away, but it seems like she understood now and you didn’t want that. It was hard enough, that Jae Song knew that. It was your pride that didn’t allow anyone to know. You felt hurt and no one should know the reason or the person behind this and, which was the most important thing now, you didn’t want Hyemi to feel guilty about anything. It wasn’t her fault that you decided to join them, and with that having to face him. 

Jae Songs POV
Without thinking twice my hand wrapped around ____ wrist. I can’t stand this, watching her with this look on her face. Watching her looking at him with all these mixed emotions on her face. It hurts. It hurts so much, that my heart wants to burst. All I can think of is that I want her to get away from here. She shouldn’t have to stay here, trying to hold back her emotions. And Hyemi... she shouldn’t have found this out. It was a well kept secret between ______ and me, well and everyone who went to school with him. Kindly I dragged her out of this room filled with people, out of the cinema into the night. The sudden breeze was so cold that I wrapped one arm around me. I saw her shaking and, like so often, my body reacted on his own and I hugged her lightly. I don’t know if she’s shaking because of the cold or of her feelings. Hyemi shouldn’t know this. She shouldn’t feel guilty and I know that ______ was thinking that she would. But it wasn’t her fault. That stupid girl in my arms was the one who decided to stay with them, I know that, but I wish I could say it is Hyemis fault. But it isn’t, as I said. She still clings to him, and that what makes my heart ache. Even more when I catch her listening to their songs, hushing his lines like she is afraid of letting her self know that she’s doing so. But I can’t bring myself to interrupt her while she’s doing it. This part of her should remain untouched. And no one should ever hear her singing. It sounds so smooth, it sounds so sad. When she’s doing that the air is filled with emotions, mostly sad ones, but you just can’t bring yourself not to listen to it, it weights out your own sad thoughts. Yeah, her voice is wrapping them around you, but they don’t feel so bad anymore, it’s like her hurt feelings are weighting more. I don’t want anyone else to listen to that. They would just snatch her away from me. The fact why I was so shocked when she said to Yoseob that they would go Karaoke at last. I will not let this be. Never.

Soft, slim arms wrap themselves around my waist and I feel how she rests her head against my . How could I let her go? How could I leave her in this room where she always finds herself staring at him. I hate him. He left her. And because of that she had to suffer pain again. Not only the pain from him, ripping his own self away he left her alone in this room, he wasn’t there and he did all those things to her again.

Thank you”, her voice ripped me out of my thoughts. I put my arms around her and pat her head with one hand. “No problem.” I feel lost hearing her voice. It seemed to crumble, it let me have a glance at her feelings, but she would never break. Since that night when I found her, Hyemi on my arms, spilling blood and crying on the floor, sitting in the rain like her life has ended, since then I can’t get myself away from her. I always saw her, from afar. Since we were little she had that attitude, that no one could come near her, until this guy popped up. Suddenly she ran around smiling and I was so envious of him. But I haven’t done anything about it. I wish I would have, than she wouldn’t be in this state now. She would smile, because I wouldn’t have left her and then that monster wouldn’t have touched her again. After all this years, just then when she was letting go of these thoughts. I hate him for that. But I can’t say that I’m not grateful for that, too. He left her and pushed her in my arms with that. But now I feel guilty, every time I’m happy that she is just trusting me as man and she is near me I feel guilty because I’m happy that shes at my side, because she is just trusting only me because she had suffered pain. But I can’t let her go. I will wait until she only sees me. Well I thought I would do so, but this looks on her face, when she glanced at him, all this. I’m afraid to be honest, afraid that someone is going to rip her away.

Suddenly I felt her stiffen in my arms. Normally she wouldn’t do so. So I kinda already knew who was coming. At least, she didn’t push me away. I turned my head to face them, just fast enough to see the look on their faces, which they hid one second after that. Oh, I knew what this looks like and even though I wish it would be true I would never push her to anything. But now when I look at him, I feel like he’s pulling her away, even though she still hates him more than anything.

I think it’s time, that we all go home and get some sleep.” Hyunseung stated this, not letting his gaze wander from ______ who was looking at the ground, not even trying to face Hyemi. So I spoke. “Yeah... I’m going to bring those two home.” I looked at Hyemi, who was almost falling down from sleepiness. “Or maybe they are going to stay at my place. More safe.” I grinned and _____ punched me. “Yah! We’re strong enough to walk home.” Her gaze wandered to the boys. “Are you going back to your dorms?” I clenched my teeth for a moment. She seemed to be to interested, but I didn’t say anything. I was just her decision to freely talk to them. Not mine. “No,” Doojoon grinned and I felt how she relaxed, when she heard his voice. Well, that was somehow strange. “We’re going to stay in a hotel like kind of thing. More like renting a apartment for two weeks, but oh well, no one minds.” I knitted my eyebrows. Why this? Seemed like he saw it, because he carried on, while looking at me. “We’re doing vacation in our own city.” He shrugged and then grinned. “So we gotta go now, taking a cab. See you tomorrow. Hyemi has my number.” I saw him muttering something, on which he earned a punch from Hyunseung. Maybe Doojoon wasn’t the only one, Hyemi got a number from. “Okay.” I knitted my forehead. “See ya... I guess.”

We watched them, leaving in a cab, looking after them until they turned around a corner. “Can we really stay at your place?” Hyemis Arms wrapped themselves around my free one and I started to drag them. “Of course.” I patted her arm slightly. As if I would let them walk 10 blocks in the middle of the night. It can get dangerous at this time of a night.

Doojoon POV:
It feels strange in the cab. Hyunseungs face is always changing between grinning and thinking, the other ones are asleep and I’m asking myself why I even asked that girl to show us around. I don’t think she likes it, and after those two exited the cinema by themselves I think I have done something I shouldn’t she looks unhappy. And I want to know why. I’m not used to it, to be honest. Usually every girl who is around us because she wanted to, was smiling like an Idiot. But those two are different, even Hyemi is and she is a fan of us. I just don’t get it.

Back in the hotel I dropped myself on the couch with the other one. As soon as we got here no one was sleepy anymore. “Soo...” Hyunseung got the attention to himself. “Was a fun day today, wasn’t it?” Someone snorted, but I wasn’t fast enough to see who it was. Hyunseung directed his attention to one special person and I myself sat up a little more straight. “So, what is going on between you and ____-ah?” I knitted my forehead and looked at him. So not just I had noticed that strange vibe between those two. “Nothing,” he said lifting an eyebrow, a look on his face which was a little bit to professional to believe. “I don’t know her. So there can’t be anything going on between us.” I chuckled a little. Yeah, as if. But no one was wondering about my behavior. They all thought the same. “But it doesn’t seem like that”, Yoseob mumbled into the pillow he had in his arm, while trying hard not to fall asleep. He send him a fierce look. “I said I don’t know her and thats it.” He looked at all of us, an annoyed expression on his face. We shrugged but he stayed as strained as he was. I fell back into the cushions I shouldn’t be awake at this hour of the day when I have vacation, but it’s hard not to, if you’re used to it.

Suddenly Jun Hyung jumped out of his seat, angry, haggard and sleepy. “This is bull”, he stated and went to our room. Oh well, this vacation really starts off nice. Though he was kinda right. “We all should try to sleep now. We have holidays, we should use that.” I looked at every single one of them, until they got up and entered their rooms. My gaze followed Hyunseung. I would talk to him about Hyemi tomorrow. Sleep is first.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So long I haven't updated anything. But school is seriously eating up my time ;___; Yeah, Jae Song likes her. I didn't want him to at first, but this though just appeared in my mind and oh well why not xD

OH AND! I reaaaaally!... HATE! those titles. I would like to just write 5 in it but I started of with titles so I should change them all and to be honest I'm too lazy to do so xD