Memories of friends

One, two steps till the end.

Your POV:

To be honest, the evening was funny. Even though you don’t like this boys, there was this little feeling that they were quite okay. Maybe, just maybe, you could come to like them. But maybe it is because Jae Song is with you. While you were eating, he made the conversation. You could concentrate on him and not on those people who made you jealous because they could do what you weren’t able to. Yes, you didn’t like them, because they were happy. You knew this wasn’t right, but you just couldn’t stop. All the things you experienced with this one person was stuck in your mind and you just couldn’t come to ignore it. To except that you would never meet him was quite stupid but you  hoped for it anyway. Now speaking to him like you haven’t ever knew him was quite strange. Well at least this was kinda right. You haven’t known him all the time. Gripping you spoon tighter you just kept on eating, and listening to their conversation. It made you quite happy to see Hyemi all that smily and it calmed you down listening to Jaes Voice. At least all this what happened with this hateful person had one good side. 

 

 

Flashback:

Why couldn’t all this talking just stop. About him, about you, about how he abonded you. Suddenly you recognized you always were all alone without him. Not to type for actual friendships. Not with this false people. He was the only one you came clear with. Maybe it was because he said what he thought. Well you haven’t searched company of any people anyways. He just came to you, when he was new and so everything started. And now he was gone and you were all alone again. “Tsch,” You gripped your bag tighter and walked across those wispering people who pointed at you with their fingers. Ignored what they talked in hate. Of course they don’t like you. You were best friends with this one good looking boy, you were always sure, that you two would do the things he did now together. And now? Look at this girl, who’s not good enough for him, who was left alone just how she deserved. And the other? They weren’t even better, they were just pitying you. But you don’t need either one. You were strong enough to live your life alone, so you went on fighting. You would do this without him. At least he was a bother anyway. Though, you just said this not to cry or scream out of frustration and sadness. Being angry was much better to endure than anything else.

_____-ah! Can I talk to you?” You turned around to face the teacher. At least these were the ones who didn’t care an inch about in what kind of situation you were. You have started to sympathize with them. Felt kinda strange. “Yes? What is it?” He told you to come with him, so you followed his lead. He was your Homeroom teacher and knew you the best out of them, so you kinda trusted him not to bother you about anything unnecessary. “So, we have a new kid here and I want you to show her around.” You lifted an eyebrow. Damn it. Seems like you trusted the wrong person. “I don’t have time for this.” you replied not unkindly. He just laughed at it. “Oh, you have. Since your friend is away now.” He smiled a little and you just thought how much you hated him right now. “That doesn’t mean I have time. I have things to do you now!” He just shrugged. “Please, be so kind and do it for me okay?” Taking a deep breath you shook your head and opened the door he showed you. Having your Uncle as homeroom teacher is bothering as hell.

Hearing the door closing you turned yourself around and noticed that he was gone. Oh, that was quite nice, really... not. Annoyed you pulled up a fake little smile and turned to the girl who was waiting anxiously. “Hey, I’m ____ and I’m here to show you around, I guess.” You let out a sighed and waved at her. “So just come with me okay? Class is starting in half an hour.” Watching her standing up grinning you started to wonder if she even heard your annoyed voice. “Hello! I’m Hyemi! Nice to meet you! This school is quite big, my old one wasn’t like that. Well, I come from the countryside so I think that’s why. Where do we go first.” Okay, seems like she haven’t heard it. “Music room,” you said quite surprised. She remembered you at the hyperactive dog from your neighbour. You couldn’t say it was bothering you. It was kinda funny to be honest and the first time since this bastard went away, you had to smile really.

And this is the cafetaria!” You opened the doors. Half of classes were over and you were still showing her around. Good, that she was in your class. “Is the food nice here? I really like to eat, but bad food is ...bad...” She laughed and you shook your head. Somehow you came to like her in that short time you spend with her. “Yeah, it’s nice. I like it. Now let’s go I’m hungry as hell.” You took two trays out of the counter and handed her one, stepping in the waiting line which seemed to never end. Suddenly a voice screamed at your direction. “HYEMI! What are you doing here?” A boy ran up to you and started to hug her. What the hell? Who was he? How can he just hug her in front of everyone.  Didn’t he have some kind of pride or something? “Jae Song-Ah! I just moved here and of course I go to school here. I didn’t knew you were here! Why didn’t you tell me.” Hyemi was just hugging him to. Maybe they were together or something, but you didn’t dare to ask since you didn’t knew either one. Biting your lips you stared at them and felt somehow like a creeper. Not a nice feeling to be honest. Seeing your face he just had to laugh. “Hey! I’m Jae Song, this little bird here is my cousin!” He nodded. “Aren’t you this grumpy girl who everyone is talking about?” You laughed and Hyemi punched him. “Yah! That’s not nice! She isn’t grumpy!” You shook your head. “No, he is right. The last weeks I walked around with a face like this.” You made some faces, as blank and pissed of as possible. You had to laugh. It was nice talking to them. “Whooa~ You look totally different, when you are laughing.” Pinching your cheeks he grinned and you stepped back a little. What the? Somehow he made you laugh. “When you two are finished here”, he pointed at your trays and the line. “Come and sit with me. All of my friends are sick today and I’m all alone.” Making a face like a depressed little puppy he sighted and then went to his place waving. You just shook your head. And faced the food counter, deciding what to eat. “I’m, sorry”, Hyemi was, the first time, speaking with a quite voice. “He can be quite embarrassing. But he just is like that and he seems strange, but he really isn’t! He’s just kinda over enthusiastic we haven’t seen each other for so long since he moved a-” You stopped her talking. “It’s okay. I find him quite nice.” You grinned at her. “He is somehow different. That’s nice.” You looked at the air and suddenly made a sad face. He was somehow different too. Making a face you shook your head and stepped in front of the food. “So, what do you want to eat?” You asked her with a sparkle in her eyes. Just like her, you loved food.

End of flashback

Your POV:

Grinning you took the last spoon full of soup, when you noticed everyone was staring at you? Crimson you looked around. “What?” You asked and pouted. Have you really been so into your thoughts that you may have missed something they asked you? “Nothing” Jae Song grinned. “You were just looking so cute and changing expressions like a clown!” He threw an arm around you and beamed at you with this annoying sweet smile. “You must have thought about our first meeting again, am I right ___-ah?” He shook his head, as if he would disapprove it. “I know I’m great, but really! Just having me in mind. Isn’t that to much?” He laughed and you punched him. “Idiot! You are happy, that I think about you so much.” You laughed and grabbed his and Hyemis finished dish.

So what are we doing the rest of the day?” Yoseob asked you with his cute aegyo face. You knew what he wanted, but you wouldn’t announce that. Never! “Well, we are not going Karaoke!” You grinned and stepped in front of them again. You almost forgot, that they were the reason why you went to Jae Song today. “Why noohoot?” He pouted and looked away. Why? Why did he have to do something like that? He was just like Hyemi. “Well good things come at last, don’t they?” You stated annoyed. Damn it, you wouldn’t be going with them, when they were going to karaoke. Shaking your head you looked at the other ones. You had absolutely no Idea why you were doing this. Hyemi stood next to you and hugged you from the side. “How about watching a movie?” She asked and yawned. “I’m too tired and full to do anything else.” You patted her head and looked at the boys with an asking look on your face. At least it was their free time. “Sounds nice.” Hyunseung smiled at her. Okay, he was showing too much affection to her. Wasn’t good. “I want to watch the new one! You know, the one with the two people who are doing this kind of bet!” Dongwoon  jumped around and Doojoon laid his arm around him to calm him down. “Sounds good. Any obhjections?” He asked. But they weren’t any, so it was decided. You would go to the cinema. You took Jae Songs and Hyemis hands and pulled them in front of everyone, walking your strange group, because it definitely wasn’t normal to walk around with six famous boys, a sleepy girl and a over enthusiastic cook, to the cinema.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yeah, lame chapter again... It's getting better in the future, I promise and I try not to take so long for updating... but oh well I don't even think anyone is reading this regulary xD Well I try to make it better!