Start of something new

One, two steps till the end.

Narrators POV

The heat of the moment was tangible. The fangirls and boys behind you were screaming, some with a loude voice some in a high pitched tone that really started to annoy you. Of course, you could understand that they were happy finally seeing there most favorite Idols face to face, but it wasn’t like you shared their happiness. Even if your best friend besides you had a shining face like a little kid. Hye Mi was just to cute. The happiness in her eyes was clearly to be seen. A smile claimed your face. This girl was just to cute. 

Well,but despite of that you really didn’t now what to do. Still you wasn’t able to escape because the girls behind you were still glaring at you. It was creepy. Shivering from those staring eyes you took two steps forward, pulling Hye Mi with you. You should be the first one getting an autograph. Maybe you was a little nervous, but this only came from the fact that you had to face them. Every one wouldn’t be half as bad, why does it have to be BEAST? Feeling like destiny was playing with you, you pulled up a smile. You wouldn’t let this people know how bad you felt. No Way!

Grinning like an Idiot (to be exact copying Hye Mi, happy that she stared at Hyunseung and not at you) passed the bodyguard and stepped in front of Doo Joon. This Boy. He was really killing you. He knew that you didn’t want to stand here, but still he grinned at you and started to sign a card. “Do you have fun?” You asked him, while he bended over this stupid photo.

“Kind of.” He looked up and laughed lightly. “Your expression was priceless, to be honest.” Again he laughed, handing you the photo. When you tried to take it he tightly hold onto it and leaned a little closer. Suddenly loud screams raised up and you made a face, thinking about what the fans would think from this action and how they must hate you now. You didn’t know if you had to like this or not. “Can you stay after this sign?” His eyes were pleading. In shock you leaned away quickly, pulling the photo out of his hands. Sending him a death glare you grinned in a way, that was everything but not friendly. “Why the hell should I?” Tilting an eyebrow you stepped two steps to the right, heading towards Yo Seob. That you really had to get an autograph from them. Sighting you handed Yo Seob the Grouppicture, so that he could sign it. Maybe you were really going to sell it on eBay. At least it would get you more money than throwing it away. “I think your friend would be happy spending a little time with us”, Doo Joon silently said as he signed the photo for Hye Mi. You glanced at him, then at Hye Mi. She was completely red. “Really?”, she asked confused and red like an apple.

A Hand of yours forcefully landed on the table in front of Doo Joon. “I swear if you’re going to play a dirty game on her, I’m going to beat you up.” Pissed you grabbed the picture out of Yo Seobs hand. Was it just your imagination or was he looking scared? Confused you blinked and than laughed. Beaming at him with the cutest smile you could afford you bend in front of him. “Kamshamnida.” Grinning you waved at him and went on to the others. Not really looking them in the face. You had to spend some time after this is over, so you definitely would waste your views for them now. If Hye Mi wasn’t there you could be at home no. Sighing you stepped out of line and out of the views of the others. A hand landed on top of your head and you looked up. The expression of the person facing you was just so happy and all shiny that you had to hug her. “Thank you for saying you will stay.” Words as warm as the sun filled up your hearing and for a moment you was able to forget what was going on. Why did you feel like you could burst up in tears now? Why did you have to met them? You met SHINee and 2NE1 already, why can’t it be MBLAQ or something like that. Why had your incredibly disturbing talent to crash into Idols have to lead you to BEAST? Inhaling deep you wrapped your arms around Hye Mi and pulled her away. “I would do everything to make you happy, and you wanted to meet them ever since we crashed into Key and Minho.” Smiling you leaned away from her and let your hand slip into hers. “Now let’s grab an Ice Cream, they are going to be busy the next few hours.

Later that day:

When the sun started to set the fangsing finally ended. BEAST stood up and bowed to the fans who where still remaining, then leaving their places and stretching like they were the one who sat on a ing wood bench for three hours. With an annoyed look on your face, you looked up when someone bared the sunrays from warming your face, just to look into the faces of a grinning Doo Joon. “Thank your for waiting.” BEAST was standing in front of you in a line, letting no way to escape. What was this? A kidnapping? Then they searched for the wrong person. But of course it wasn’t you knew this too good. “What do you even want?” You asked annoyed, earning a punch from Hye Mi for being so impolite. Wincing you rubbed your arm and looked at her with puppy eyes. “That hurt”, you pouted and she immediately started to apologise. Grinning you ruffled her hair and then looked again at Doo Joon. Smiling this time. “So?” You asked again, but this time a little happier. This girl never failed to cheer you up.

“Well”, he shrugged, than looking around for anyone who would may hear him. “I asked myself if you may could show us around.” Smiling shyly he hinked down in front of you. “I know you don’t like us, but I think this will be the best.” He grinned and looked at Hye Mi. “Of course this isn’t going to count for you.” Then he looked back at you again. “I think that you will not treat us like any egg or something. It’s our first free days for months and we want to enjoy it. So I was asking myself if you could guid us, since we don’t now this part of Seoul pretty much.” He stood up and tilted his head. “So?”

Hye Mi’s POV:

I could clearly see how shocked ____ was. But I really wanted to join them. Even if they didn’t offered it to us. Maybe they just wanted us to show them around and then we had to go.... No! No, no, no! This was a once in a lifetime chance and everytime ____ and I are doing something together we have luck, so it would have to be like this now to! Right before I could say something Hyunseung sat down beside me and I shut my mouth in shock. Smiling shyly I nodded at him and then started to wonder, why no one of the other boys was talking, why just Doo Joon was speaking. Tilting my head I looked at ____, who ruffled her own hair and then looked at me with knitted eyebrows. “Should we?” She asked, exactly knowing my answer. I nooded happily and hugged her. “Of course we should!” Grinning I looked at her when suddenly the boys bursted out in cheers. Except for one. Why was he acting like that? Nah, never mind. I was able to spend my time with BEAST, as if I would care if one was acting strange. Maybe he was tired. I jumped up from that bench which really was hurting my for long enough and clapped my hands together. “So, where should we go first?” Grinning I looked at them. Who would have guessed, that they would react like that.

TOO THE ZOO! I wasn’t there for ages!”

Aniyaa~ let’s go shopping!”

Karaoke I want to go to karaoke!”

Why don’t we just watch a film?”

Ka-ra-oke!”

What’s about just walking around and sit down somewhere and relax  bit?”

KARAOKE!” Yoseob demand again. Aiin, he was just to cute I could barely hold myself back from hugging this cutie pie.

Ah, no Hyung!” Dongwoon pulled his arm, an act which almost made me squeal. I really had to restrain myself from fangirling. “We can’t do this, we will just hurt our voices again!”

Well then...”, Yoseob looked down sad. “...Ehh... I don’t know anything else than karaoke.” He scratched his head and started laughing. Grinning I just watched them starting another fight of words over what we should do first. Even the grumpy one started participating.
A sudden grumbling of a stomach let them quiet down. You must understand, that tummy really grumbled loud! All faces turned towards ____ who started to laugh.

Well”, she said rubbing her belly and then beamed at us. “I guess we’re going to visit Jae Song and grab something to eat.” She grabbed my hand and swing her bag over her shoulder. “Follow me!” She dragged me out of the bunch of boys and started to lead us the most complicated way to our favorite food stall. But at least no crazy fangirl (Whops, I’m one myself, kekeke~) was able to see us this way.

This hateful Person’s POV:

Out of all people on Seoul it really has to be her who we had to meet. I’m asking myself if she really wants to do this. But it seemed that she changed much. She never was that grumpy. Maybe it’s my fault. But oh well, she doesn’t seem like she even remembers me. She just treats me like everyone else.
This is the best. So I’m going to get something to eat without having a bad conscience. More happy my steps became more jumpy and I walked beside one of my band members. Maybe these days were going to be fun. But who is this Jae Song anyway...